Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recreational area\Maharishi Ashram-sect 104, Impact on sec 107 and sec 110.

Collapse
X
Collapse

Recreational area\Maharishi Ashram-sect 104, Impact on sec 107 and sec 110.

Last updated: May 31 2013
9 | Posts
2310 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recreational area\Maharishi Ashram-sect 104, Impact on sec 107 and sec 110.

Location of sector 107 and sector 110 is appreciated everywhere.
    both the sectors has some good and major projects:

ATS one hamlet
    Lotus panache
    Sharnam
    LOtus 300
    Prateek edifice
    Heart beat city
    sunworld vanalika

among various other reason one reason why these sectors are good
    because they seems less dense because of open area of Maharishi Ashram land in back side of 107 and front of 110.
    Master plan 2031 says its recreational green, once some project start coming in this area sector 107 will be sandwich between 100 and these new projects, it may loose its charm.same with 110.

what is the future of this land, I think its still under dispute between NA and ashram. its future will surely impact the future of 107 and 110

Can any one share any info about same.

P.S : Im a buyer in sec 107 and this is just curiosity abt that land, I hav no intention to degrade sector 107 -110.

Re : Recreational area\Maharishi Ashram-sect 104, Impact on sec 107 and sec 110.

Originally posted by Deebug View Post

ATS one hamlet
    Lotus panache
    Sharnam
    LOtus 300
    Prateek edifice
    Heart beat city
    sunworld vanalika

because they seems less dense because of open area of Maharishi Ashram land in back side of 107 and front of 110.
    Master plan 2031 says its recreational green, once some project start coming in this area sector 107 will be sandwich between 100 and these new projects, it may loose its charm.same with 110.

what is the future of this land, I think its still under dispute between NA and ashram. its future will surely impact the future of 107 and 110

P.S : Im a buyer in sec 107 and this is just curiosity abt that land, I hav no intention to degrade sector 107 -110.
    IMO it's better not have the Bhangel village view from the backside of 107/110/104. So wish something better will come-up in this vacant land.

Comment

Re : Recreational area\Maharishi Ashram-sect 104, Impact on sec 107 and sec 110.

Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
      IMO it's better not have the Bhangel village view from the backside of 107/110/104. So wish something better will come-up in this vacant land.
      Personal choice sir, i would prefer to see a village than a 25-30 storage giant in front.
      anyways do any one have information about this land? is it with ashram or with NA? whats the deal?

Comment

Any Info bhai logon plz share...

Comment

Any Info bhai logon plz share...
          Good initiative to create a thread on this topic, but I think no one knows about the future of this Asharam land bank.

As master plan shows R. Green area so in my view something positive will deliver on this divine & precious piece of land.

One more thing to understand :: sufficient 45 mtr road bisect Ashram land from sector 107,

In my view :: basic infrastructure of sector 107 is otherwise indifferent & independent from this land bank.

Comment

ATS one hamlet
            Lotus panache
            Sharnam
            LOtus 300
            Prateek edifice
            Heart beat city
            sunworld vanalika

Maharishi Ashram Land was under dispute between NA and Ashram earlier but that was settled and now it will be under Maharishi Ashram only

As far as future is concerned it won't affect 107& 110 and also the dispute was on the boundry line area i.e. a very small portion of Ashram ..

thx

Comment

Originally posted by tanavi View Post
              Maharishi Ashram Land was under dispute between NA and Ashram earlier but that was settled and now it will be under Maharishi Ashram only

As far as future is concerned it won't affect 107& 110 and also the dispute was on the boundry line area i.e. a very small portion of Ashram ..

thx
              Tanvi..Thanks for sharing..i know there was a dispute but are you sure that now there is no dispute and land is with Ashram?

also anything come on this land wil surely hav some impact on 107 and 110...atleast impact on view, and impact on feel of less dense sectors, and upto some extent on resources too (roads) will be shared by new societies.

Comment

Tanvi..Thanks for sharing..i know there was a dispute but are you sure that now there is no dispute and land is with Ashram?

also anything come on this land wil surely hav some impact on 107 and 110...atleast impact on view, and impact on feel of less dense sectors, and upto some extent on resources too (roads) will be shared by new societies.
                Brother, roads use main rahen tu hi better, some time I feared, because unused road become dumping yard for kachra, concrete malba etc. almost immediately.

Comment

Sector 107 is winner in terms of infrastructure.

Among sector 104/107/110
                  IMO: Sector 107 is winner in terms of infrastructure.
                  I don’t know why sector 104 & 110 have not given bisector road from ashram, as authority granted a 45 wide road to Sector 107 bisecting from ashram land.

Comment

Originally posted by caplayer2012 View Post
                    Among sector 104/107/110
                    IMO: Sector 107 is winner in terms of infrastructure.
                    I don’t know why sector 104 & 110 have not given bisector road from ashram, as authority granted a 45 wide road to Sector 107 bisecting from ashram land.
                    True..but CAPlayer bhai..once sec 107 was also part of sec 104 only, and whole 104 was green land at that time(master plan 2021), they took a chunk of land (now sec 107) and made it residential (high density)...fair chances that they can do same with rest of land too.

and thats why i was curious abt to know the history and future of this land.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X