Hi,

I got a call from sharnam propmart. they are offering 1 bhk of approx. 600 sq ft at 12.50 L. It is a lal dora land in 110 sector. Is it safe to invest in it.
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Lal Dora is never safe, read in yesterday's newspaper about few unauthorised colonies got treatment by 20 bulldozers in gulawali village. By the way what is the project's name they told.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Passion
    Lal Dora is never safe, read in yesterday's newspaper about few unauthorised colonies got treatment by 20 bulldozers in gulawali village. By the way what is the project's name they told.

sir 100% risk 100% profit no risk no profit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Passion
    Lal Dora is never safe, read in yesterday's newspaper about few unauthorised colonies got treatment by 20 bulldozers in gulawali village. By the way what is the project's name they told.

Project name is not know but it is from sharnam propmart builder. he is saying that they also built apartments in sec 92...

and they have approval from NA and pancyat
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ga0007
    Project name is not know but it is from sharnam propmart builder. he is saying that they also built apartments in sec 92...

and they have approval from NA and pancyat
    that is all BS and authority has no intervention in such cases..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pgarg6868
    sir 100% risk 100% profit no risk no profit
    i realize mere maalik but why suggest someone to burn their hands in fire when you have an example of the treatment such properties are getting, rest it is your hard earned and your call..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

Yesterday, I got a call for Unique Homes in Sector 110 Noida. They are constructing G+4 Towers.. and proving 1 and 2 BHK there.. The price are being offered around 15Lac+ for 1BHK and 2hLac+ for Bhk. the floor plan sheems OK/Fine to me.. But I am still confused reaging the project/rates. Below are few question related to Project and Locatin:
    1)Why the price of the project is cheep then the other nearby project?
    2)Is the location of project is not good for satying/Personal or investment purpose?
    3)How's the builder reputation?
    4)Is tthere any problem(Legal/Location/Payment plan/ builder/ Authority) in this project?
    5)Would invest in noida 1109this project be better the Noida extantion?

Please provide me the helpful infoamtion if you guys have..
    Thanks in Advance..
    CommentQuote