Sort by :
Filter by :
- You can go with Noida or Gurgaon but Noida would better from S Delhi depending on where is your job in S Delhi. You can easily get 3BHK in Noida and 2HK in Gurgaon (am talking about good Apt only). You can get 3BHK also in Gurgain if you stretch your budget more.
In Noida you can go with ATS One hamlet or Prateek Stylome. Both are very good and considered high-end in market. You will get possession of ATS one by early 2014 and Prateek by end of 2014. Prateek is technically closer to Delhi. There are many good Jaypee options for you in your budget but possession is not expected in 2014. Jaypee PC is there but possession depends on other facilities (STP, WTP etc) so possession in not guaranteed in 2014. 3C also have 2 but they are mid-range Apts. 3C Panache is decent but getting lot of negative reviews now.
If you in Delhi area currently then go to these Apt and check them on your own. Good luck!
Originally Posted by SP37405I am looking for a RTM (possession max early 2014) apartment w/ a max budget of around 1.25 cr – 1.5 cr. This is for end use only – but obviously I’d like to have a decent return on the investment (ROI) too. I’m from out-of-state so I am not familiar w/ either Noida or Gurgaon (i.e. the sectors). I have browsed through this forum extensively; and although I did learn a lot, it is still quite confusing for me. I would appreciate if someone could provide suggestions.
My wish list includes –
1. Safety is the utmost priority w/ preferably a gated community.
2. Don’t care much for golf courses/ fancy clubhouse amenities (although I understand that this might command a premium when it comes to ROI.
3. Closer to DELHI the better (office is South Delhi)
4. I need to travel a lot – so ideally it shouldn’t be too far from the airport.
5. Low density project
6. Shopping centers in the vicinity; especially for day-to-day items such as groceries
7. The project – in its entirety must be livable i.e. adequate surrounding infrastructure such as approach roads, sewage etc.
8. Community should have educated, decent people.
9. Good construction quality (reputation, safety measures such as earthquake resistant – especially given how high some of the projects are).
- Thanks for your reply.CommentQuote0Flag
- yeah noida kaha se aa raha hai baar baar see the question near the Airport is important for him so for allCommentQuote0Flag
- you can get very good flats in new gurgaon in this rangeCommentQuote0Flag
- With this budget you should look for options in Sushant Lok - 1 (C-BLOCK) where you can get good number of options. Like 100 to 125 Sq Yd independent house. THis will give you an option to have basement with 2.5 floors. Look for it as a lucrative investment as well as for own use. Stay on ground floor and put the rest on rent which can fetch 20 to 25000 per month for you as rental income. ROI is definitely good in Gurgaon as compared to Noida.CommentQuote0Flag