Dear Friends

I m considering to buy Jaypee Kensington Park apartment....kindly share the feedback on the same

Br's
Ashutosh Kalra
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ashutoshkalr
    Dear Friends

I m considering to buy Jaypee Kensington Park apartment....kindly share the feedback on the same

Br's
    Ashutosh Kalra

You haven't mentioned what is your budget...what size you are looking etc etc.... posting a random question is not going to help you buddy.

Also a thread for KPA flats exist...post in that and you might get proper replies only if your question has relevant details.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the feedback.

I m looking for 1050 sq.ft 2 BHK (Rs.4200 per sq ft)apartment.

It's some what above my Budget.

Br's
    Ashutosh Kalra
    CommentQuote
  • Ashutosh, do you want to know anything specific? Are you buying it for end use?

I have recently bought 1500 sqft in KPA. Most likely for end use. I found it to be the best vfm option considering the density and location.

Right now the construction pace seems to be one floor per month.

Tower 1-3 are structurally complete and brick work is in progress (again looks like one floor per month). These three towers seem to be quite ahead of other towers and I am not sure if Jaypee will slow the speed here and let others catch up or go ahead and complete them to give the partial possession somehow. Anyways do not expect anytime less than 2.5/3 years for the whole project.

Originally Posted by ashutoshkalr
    Thanks for the feedback.

I m looking for 1050 sq.ft 2 BHK (Rs.4200 per sq ft)apartment.

It's some what above my Budget.

Br's
    Ashutosh Kalra
    CommentQuote
  • @asheshb.. can you disclose the price ? if so pl. PM me
    CommentQuote
  • Duplicate thread: Duplicate thread being closed. Original Thread https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/7065-jaypee-kensington-park-by-jaypee-greens-sector-133-noida/page19?t=9428&page=19

Search Before Creating a New Thread - Before starting a new thread, please use 'Google Custom Search' or 'forum search' to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. There is a big chance it has. Not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple/duplicate threads, it will also help you to get an answer much quicker. If you find an active thread, place your comments there instead (as long as it doesn’t constitute to thread necromancy and hamper the flow of the discussion). Multiple threads on the same topic divide the discussion and create a disparate communication path.
    CommentQuote