Have any one been alloted a flat in Tower K if yes whats flat-nr
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Amrapali has alloted flats from K tower.. one of my frd got 405 (995 sq ft)in K tower

Originally Posted by bhuwanb
    Have any one been alloted a flat in Tower K if yes whats flat-nr
    CommentQuote
  • Going rate is 2975psf in flexi payment.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Nisar,

Can you tell me for which corporate plan the rate is 2975 for flexi..actually one of my colleague is interested....also tell me the contact person and his contact nr....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Even I am keen on purchasing a flat in Amrapali Sec - 70. Please let me know the broker contact details.

Thanks,
    Kirti
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Can you please tell me at what rate your purchased the Amrapali property? Whats your apartment size and what was the total price?
    Please let me know the broker details through which you booked.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Kirti,

I got it a 2925 psf all inclusive for flexi plan...and i have book 995 sq/ft 2bhk.
    CommentQuote
  • I believe they are now offering 2875psf in corporate booking. Please make a group and ask for group discount.
    CommentQuote
  • Amrapali have offered a guy rate of 2875 under sapient deal....but the actual mou that was signed in august with sapient and that time there was nothing clear about the project even the plan were tentative.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Chest,

I have been now alloted flat in tower J.
    Originally Posted by chest8
    i am in tower j
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I have been allocated a flat in Tower M. Has anyone been allocated in the same?
    CommentQuote
  • yes, in k tower 2nd floor, how about you.
    CommentQuote
  • Ideally, you must insist on the booking the flat and its availability before closing the deal.
    CommentQuote
  • I booked a flat on 6th floor in Tower M.

Pooja : What rate did you get including the PLC ?
    CommentQuote