Collapse

Ajnara Homes 121, Ajnara India - Gulshan Homz, Sector - 121, Noida

Last updated: July 13 2015
276 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Ajnara Homes 121, Ajnara India - Gulshan Homz, Sector - 121, Noida

I recently heard that the pices for phase 3 are 2350 under CLP and 2130 under DP plans.
    What can be the reason for this anamoly in prices? Why the builder is aksing lesser than what was offered for phase 1 & phase 2? I would expect at least stable to higher prices in such projects at this stage, but not sure if my perception is right
    Please note that the possession is after 36 months for phase 3.

Comment

I don't think this is correct. My friend was inquiring me about this project and was trying to find out the availability with the broker, he got to know that the All inclusive prices in Flexi plan is nowhere lesser than 3000 psf.

However, I heard that there are some plan changes made to floors but not sure yet.

I have not received the Allotment letter yet. It was promised at the end of this month i.e. Jan10.

Comment

Thanks for that info.
        I have received my alllotment letter for my booking under phase 1. It is the corrected one.

Comment

Approval Letter Received & Status of Project

Approval Letter of Ajnara Homes 121 is received, anyone knows the actual status of starting of the Project & any bank is approved for Home Loan yet. Delivery of Flats for Phase - I in the allotment letter
          Last edited by sikdarkalyan; February 10 2010, 06:06 PM. Reason: For the delivery Date of flats in PH - I

Comment

Hi,

Is any one got the demand letter?Also, any loan disbursed yet?
            I got the pre- approval loan letter from IDBI.

Did Ajnara got all the required approvals from Govt and other civic bodies?

Comment

I have not received the demand letter.
              My loan has been sanctioned by IDBI.

Thanks,
              Nitin.

Comment

Has anyone returned the allotment letter to the builder (after pasting photographs on it and signing it on all the pages)?
                Just curious as my dealer has asked me for the same. Please note that I did receive the allotment letters around a month ago.

Comment

My dealer told me (via SMS) that they will need the payments to be made by 25th March. Dont we think that they should first be sending the requests in the form of physical demand letters and then only they should be expecting any payment from their customers ?
                  I asked my dealer to first send me the demand letter and once I receive it i will make the payment within next 30/45 days, which is also a norm in this case.
                  Please opine!!

Comment

Hi, Nisardel / All,

Can someone advice me about Risk Points at Ajnara 121.
                    Up until now i was feeling good about Ajnara 121 and looking to book one 1570 because of
                    - room size
                    - balconies
                    - rate / sf
                    - construction quality of GC grand at indrapuram

Not sure who will be building this, Ajnara Or GC ?

thanks
                    Manav

Comment

Originally posted by khanna.manav View Post
                      Hi, Nisardel / All,

Can someone advice me about Risk Points at Ajnara 121.
                      Up until now i was feeling good about Ajnara 121 and looking to book one 1570 because of
                      - room size
                      - balconies
                      - rate / sf
                      - construction quality of GC grand at indrapuram

Not sure who will be building this, Ajnara Or GC ?

thanks
                      Manav
                      Most of the builders give the construction contract to sub-contractors (usually the lowest bidder).

Hence, it does not matter who would be giving the sub-contract, Ajana or GC.

I have heard that Ajnara121 has added one extra 21 storied tower right on the location of the club house.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X