Collapse

Ajnara Homes 121, Ajnara India - Gulshan Homz, Sector - 121, Noida

Last updated: July 13 2015
276 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Ajnara Homes 121, Ajnara India - Gulshan Homz, Sector - 121, Noida

Homes 121...Is there really anything to WORRY about?

I have also booked a 1625 sq ft apt and has paid 2L as advance (through a broker). Now the broker is asking for another 2L (to complete 4L i.e. ~ 10&#37. Now reading the posting for this thread, I am really apprehensive. Is there really any major risk involved in this project.
    I booked a flat in this project as the rates were tempting (almost cheaper by ~ 4L for same sized flat by other e.g. Prateek, Gardenia, Amrapali) , location okay (on main road) and above all total area charged by them is quite low for flat of same room sizes & layout offered by others e.g. 1665 sq.ft Homes121 is equivalent to 1750 sq.ft. flat offered by Gardenia in Golf City.............
    Last edited by jhaxxx1r; March 11 2010, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sanjeevchaudhri View Post
      Most of the builders give the construction contract to sub-contractors (usually the lowest bidder).

Hence, it does not matter who would be giving the sub-contract, Ajana or GC.

I have heard that Ajnara121 has added one extra 21 storied tower right on the location of the club house.
      That is correct .. it appears that they have added another tower into the site at the last minute .. not sure if consumer can do anything about it.

Comment

yes you are right. i asked to ajnara a cant pay second 10% before 15 april, as i got demand letter on 15 march

Comment

has anybody take loan from HDFC ??????

has anybody take loan from HDFC ??????

Comment

Sample flat

Are there any updates about when will sample flat be ready. I visited the site two weeks back. The work on sample flat was still going on.

Comment

Guys please respond. If anyone has any updates regarding the sample flat and the progress in construction it wud be really helpful.

Comment

I visited the site this Saturday. It is really going on good pace. Basement roof construction was going to get started.

Sample flat will take another one month or so ... basic structure was kind of ready and he told me that finishing and other work will take some time.

Comment

Sorry, when I said "he told me", I meant AGC marketing guy who was present there when I visited.

Comment

Thanks Paras for the updates. That was a much needed help as I am out of Delhi.

The basement roof construction I presume is for the first phase. Maybe the excavation part will be over for other phases.

BTW in which phase have you booked. I booked in phase 3.

Comment

By when is the possession expected for the first phase ? And any idea on how soon this location is going to develop so that we can move in ?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X