Collapse

Ajnara Homes 121, Ajnara India - Gulshan Homz, Sector - 121, Noida

Last updated: July 13 2015
276 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Ajnara Homes 121, Ajnara India - Gulshan Homz, Sector - 121, Noida

Latest pictures as on 24th March uploaded on the official site of this project (i.e. homes 121 *** com). It shows decent progress. I can see almost 10 floors in couple of towers (as shown within the images). However, I feel even at this rate they can not meet January' 2011 deadline for phase 1 delivery.

Comment

Minor modification in the flat

Does anybody know, whom to approach for minor modification in the flat e.g. there is no provision given in sample flat for window A.C....how to get one. Similarly, we may like to get the servant room entry from inside the flat rather than from outside as shown in the layout drg.....etc.

Comment

Anyone who visited the project site recently, please provide updates on the construction status. Builder hasn't updated website pics for construction updates.

Has anyone seen the layout plans for the recently launched luxury tower named boulevard 121.

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek_singh View Post
          Anyone who visited the project site recently, please provide updates on the construction status. Builder hasn't updated website pics for construction updates.

Has anyone seen the layout plans for the recently launched luxury tower named boulevard 121.
          Do you really think that in today's Noida RE market the builder is actually going to find buyers for the so called boulevard tower?? I really doubt so as the minimum starting price for this tower is 90+ which is ridiculously high...What do you say?

Comment

That is good to know -- If they are asking 90+ then there should be some value .. and that certainly would add to the value for those who have already bought.
            BTW - homes121 *** com shows that the builder has updated the base price from 3050 psf to 3550 psf. That is a decent (15%) uptick.
            Another measure indicating price rise.
            The price apparently will inch up if it can see a decent progress in construction -- note that the "so called" promised delivery for first phase is very close (Jan'2011) now.

Comment

Originally posted by asiingh View Post
              That is good to know -- If they are asking 90+ then there should be some value .. and that certainly would add to the value for those who have already bought.
              BTW - homes121 *** com shows that the builder has updated the base price from 3050 psf to 3550 psf. That is a decent (15%) uptick.
              Another measure indicating price rise.
              The price apparently will inch up if it can see a decent progress in construction -- note that the "so called" promised delivery for first phase is very close (Jan'2011) now.

is there typo..Jan,12..or delivery date is already passed..

Comment

Yes that is a typo, delivery date without grace period is Jan 2012.

I hope the new metro route plan is not hoax...if metro is to really go by homes 121 than we can expect even further increase in rates.

Comment

Metro to 121 sector is just proposal announcement and nothing is confirmed..still we are waiting Greater noida metro work to start in past 2 years.let 1st Gnoida work starts then we can see some movements.

Comment

yeah I know its just an announcement dats why i hope its not a hoax. anyways all routes even the greater noida one (don't think its two years old, might be 6 months old) are all proposals.

But in terms of long term future all these proposals can be reality. Homes 121 will benefit immensely if this route becomes reality in future as it is bang on the 130 mtr wide road on which this route is proposed.

Comment

True -- the planned first phase possession is due in Jan - 2012.
                      And if metro passes by sector 121, then this will be a great value add to this project.
                      Another updates is that the homes 121 website (i.e. homes121 *** com) has just posted latest pictures reflecting the progress of the project as of 25th May. Looks like there are towers where floor number 12 is being constructed, which looks a decent progress. But at this rate I doubt that they will be able to deliver phase 1 by Jan - 2012.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X