Ajnara Homes 121, Ajnara India - Gulshan Homz, Sector - 121, Noida

Last updated: July 13 2015
276 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Ajnara Homes 121, Ajnara India - Gulshan Homz, Sector - 121, Noida

I found following at moneycontrol web site --
    They have listed Noida's Sector 121 as one of "Delhi's top 10 areas that appreciated most in a year". According to them, sector 121 has appreciated by 38% within a year.

For more details you can refer following page.

Delhi''''s top 10 areas that appreciated most in a year - Moneycontrol.com -

Comment

thats indeed augurs well for the sector 121 & sectors around like 119, 120, etc ..

Comment

Guys how is the construction progressing for this project and what is the expected time of possession for phase 1? They have promised Jan-2012 which is just 4 months away and so I think it is highly unlikely that they will be in a position to offer the possession anytime soon?

Also what is the market value of this property ? Is it making any real buzz out there among the buyers? Are there any buyers for ready to move properties (whenever they become available) at the rate which the builder is asking for?

Comment

I saw the site 2 days back. I feel it will take another 18-21 months for possession so you can wait till Dec. 12 to March 13. because only 3 towers are on 13-14 floor rest are between 7-10 floor. so they need atleast 5-6 months to complete the Structure then minimum 12-15 months for finishing.

This is my personal opinion as having some exp. in construction.
          Future Belongs to Those, Who Believes in the Beauty of Their Dreams.

Comment

i completely agree with Ansh...i too pass by this project every day...

This property Phase 1 will at least take 15-18 months to get ready..Not even Brick work is complete..We will have plastering, internal finishing and so many other things..

I raised the same issue about a month ago, and people who had invested in this property got angry... Once the complete structure is ready, based on the speed of these builder, it usually takes 12-15 months time for a 14 story building for external and internal finishing...

Simple calculation...

Comment

Jaideep r u living in Gaur Grandeur? Can you explain me your exp.? Is this place is fine for living now because I am also planning to shift there from March 12.

Comment

Hi Ansh,

I have not yet shifted but will shift soon in Next 2 months... Do visit this place quite often...This place is Ok to live right now and will only turn better with time... Around 80 families already living and a lot of them planning to shift around navratri and Diwali... My experience with Gaur has been good... They are offering possession on time, which is the biggest reason of having a good experience... Think of investors in Amrapali platinum n Eldeco aamantran whose possession have been delayed big time...

Lot of work on landscaping and green is going on these days and by the time you will come, Phase 1 will be completely over...Phase 1 is definitely low density, good to live..

All the 3 towers will surely be handed over on time..The date was 30th Sep + 3 months of Free look period... Lifts is working, lighting and Flooring in common area is being done now a days..Plantation is going on... Around 40 maids are coming from nearby village...After registry, builder will take about 20 days more time for finishing....Sooner one pays the last installment and get registry done, the earlier he can shift...

Overall sec 119 is another 12-18 months away from being a dust free, good liveable sector... Right now lot of dust all around... Condition of road, parks and lighting will also completely improve by then.. In next 6 months, another 400 families expected..around 200 in Gaur grandeur and another 200 in Platinum....

Will surely catch up with you there when you shift... Hope you already all this, but still thought of writing for people who are atleast outside...

Comment

Thanks Jaideep for your valuable reply. I hv a flat in E block and plan to shift in feb or march. Sure we will meet there.

Comment

Ya...it will take another 12-15 months (atleast) for Homes121 to handover Phase I.
                    As far as appreciation is concerned, the property has appreciated but not enourmously. I do get call from the broker thru' which I booked...as availability of 3BR+SQ is limited...

Comment

Looks like Dec' 2012 is the earliest when one can expect the possession.

So :-
                      1. What is the re-sale value of this project as of today?
                      2. What could be the re-sale value of this project at possession?
                      3. How easy it would be to sell this property (today vs possession)?

Note that the "Ajnara homes 121" web site is asking for a BSP price Rs. 3833.00 and another Rs. 400.00 (estimated) after adding up all the other charges (like PLC, IFMS, EEC, FFC, Lease rent, Power backup, Club membership etc.).

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X