Collapse

Ajnara Homes 121, Ajnara India - Gulshan Homz, Sector - 121, Noida

Last updated: July 13 2015
276 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Ajnara Homes 121, Ajnara India - Gulshan Homz, Sector - 121, Noida

anything in noida is always in demand boss !
    except for Divine Meadows !!

Comment

We made 5 bookings (me & my coleague) today. Downpayment is 2260 psf & CLP 2511 psf. This is only the base price and rest (parking,EEC,FFC,IFMS etc) are extra.

Comment

Ajnara - home121

I think Lotus Boulevard - 3C, is the best option right now whole of Noida, Greater Noida. Its located centrally between Noida (5.5 km from Sec - 18) and half towards Gr. Noida.

Development on the expressway is going good, lot of companies have come up there like Cadence, HCL, Adobe, Hewitt etc etc. Prospects in future will be too good.

And 3C has the highest credentials on quality among all the builders right now. Little high price, but it will be worth with no risk. ROI will far better then Ajnara and all.

Comment

Dear Findingnemo,
          First of all let me tell you that none of the realty project is risk free. If projects from DLF and Unitech are delayed then any investment in future project is risky.
          Also the so called best deal, is extremely debatable topic. So project A may be best for you but someone else might not even be able to have that kind of budget itself.
          3C specially is one ofthe highest priced projects on the expressway, givene the density and number of floors they are building.

Comment

Dear Asiingh,
            Could you pls tell me the broker with whom you got the deal of 2511 psf on CLP? I am also interested to book one.

Comment

I have provided the info to Jhakkas via a personal message. Let me knowif any one else is interested.

Comment

Prices

Dear All

Please provide the tentative CLP prices (not the listed prices) for the following projects available directly from the builder-
                • Jaypee Kosmos- Sec134
                • GC Ajnara-Sec121
                • Uniworld Gardens-Sec117
                • Gaur Valerio- Indirapuram
                • Gardenia Glory-Sec46
                • Amrapali- Sec70
                • Lotus 3C- Sec100
                • Amrapali Sapphire- Sec45
                • Amrapali Eden Park-Sec50
                • Supertech-Sec34

Thanks

Vic

Comment

I see an interesting poll on this, can you guys cast your honest vote for it?

Comment

This poll does not have all the options... anyone who has visited the location will see for himself... may be in 5-7 years it will be okay, but right now it is a very risky situation.

btw, 5km from metro station, 5km from sec50 is not something to be happy about, you can get properties much nearer to the metro station (or in sec50) at around Rs3000/psft or less

Comment

Hey amit 2009,
                      What other options should have been there ?
                      It is around 3 Km from Sec 50 and may be 5 from metro station.
                      Since the possession itself is after 20 months so the vision has to be after 20 months. Once the recession goes away and the market (jobs specifically) picks up, you will see the difference.
                      Also the prices are around 20% less than what you are quoting here (you r sayin 3000 psf).

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X