Collapse

Ajnara Homes 121, Ajnara India - Gulshan Homz, Sector - 121, Noida

Last updated: July 13 2015
276 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Ajnara Homes 121, Ajnara India - Gulshan Homz, Sector - 121, Noida

We made a partail payment against the booking of one of the apartments. Then the dealer snet us the scanned copy of the registry of the land where this projrct is proposed. Not sure how genuine it is. How can we check on that ?

Comment

Hi VMN,

You can safely keep Supertec,s 34 Pavilions,Amrapali sec70/45/119,3CS Lotus Boulevard IN THE LIST.

Comment

Originally posted by asiingh View Post
        We made a partail payment against the booking of one of the apartments. Then the dealer snet us the scanned copy of the registry of the land where this projrct is proposed. Not sure how genuine it is. How can we check on that ?
        You can go to noida authority and verify. However if you have scan then it should be valid copy as in this type of big projects, nobody will try to cheat by changing paper. if you are talkig by GC registry paper,I have also received and theyare correct. I was happy to receive those papers from my dealer as it is tough to get these papers from dealer, normaly dealer went away after booking. as per information given by my broker, they are going to give ad this week or next week for this project and they will launch next phase with increase of Rs 50 or Rs 100. Let's see.

Comment

Dear searchingproperty,
          Thanks for your reply.
          I also have booked one in this same project so it would be good if we can update this listing on a regular basis with the latest info. Also do you mind telling us/me the psf rate (and the respective payment plan) for your booking? That will give us an idea of the current rate. Also update us, if you see the formal launch of the project.

Comment

I booked in construction link plan and I will suggest to go with that plan only. I will let you know about the formal launch. I heard that around 350+ flats booked till now and they will give ad with launching of Phase 2.

Comment

Originally posted by searchingproperty View Post
              I booked in construction link plan and I will suggest to go with that plan only. I will let you know about the formal launch. I heard that around 350+ flats booked till now and they will give ad with launching of Phase 2.
              Dear Searchingproperty,
              At what rate in downpayment plan can be get the best deal?
              just in case you know anybosy who booked in DP plan?

Comment

I made a booking a under down payment plan and the rate that I got was 2260 psf. Other charges are extra.

Comment

is there a website that these folks have from where one could get the information? I did visit the ajnara website but there was very little information ... none on this project certainly

Comment

hows AJNARA GRACE . hows the location.

pricing also looks confusing, there are lot of additional cost. why dont its incuded in the basic cost

anyway , how much the 2 bhk aparment is costing , area around 1100 sq ft. ?

totol amount?

has anyone booked the flat
                    Last edited by hporwal; October 29 2009, 03:35 PM.

Comment

broker number

Hi , A Singh , can i the broker number by whom u have booked the flat in Ajnara 2511/-
                      Last edited by Snickers; July 7 2015, 06:32 PM. Reason: Personal Information

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X