Hello Members,
I am planning to buy 2 BHK (1100- 1300 Sqft) flat for end use. This is going to be my first property buy and I need help from the members. My preference is sector 7x. I am looking forr something between 4400-4500 Sqft. Which projects do you suggest and how should I start my search ?

Please advice!
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I think there is some land pungaa still going on in 7x sectors, Just a few days ago farmers stopped work of builders again. You can google for news or some other member can provide you link to article. Plus, prices are most likely 4400 - 4500 BSP so if you are expecting all inclusive then you would have to look at Crossing flats near dumping zone which is 50/50. If you can stretch your budget a little more you should check out Noida Expressway flats or even Greater Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • If you are looking for fresh apartments, then you need to increase your budget to 4700-4800 AI but if you are looking in resale, then you can expect prices starting from 4200 all inclusive onward

You can get a list of projects and approximate idea on prices from this website justpropdotcom
    CommentQuote
  • Rajat bhai, kyu bichaare kaa phuddu bana rahe ho. He will keep searching for 4200 AI deals and brokers will not let him get it in good project. Saste rate bolne se log daam kamm nahi karege.
    CommentQuote
  • Start with doing the basics like visiting all popular RE sites like 99acre, magicbri**s, makaan etc etc.

Filter ur search based on the sector u r interested in and the budget u have.

Once u have short listed a few deals then start making call to those guys and get the details of the deal. You will find out that what they on web site and what is there is reality has a huge difference;)

Once u have the details of a few deals then come on IREF and then the experts here will be able to guide u better...:)

Happy searching!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Could be possible...

Originally Posted by rajat007
    If you are looking for fresh apartments, then you need to increase your budget to 4700-4800 AI but if you are looking in resale, then you can expect prices starting from 4200 all inclusive onward

You can get a list of projects and approximate idea on prices from this website justpropdotcom[/QUOTE

Thanks Rajat - But I Agree to some extent. recently one of my friend was searching the property and he was quoted to 4700 AI (Ajnara Grand) but when he remain adamant to his quoted price 4400 he finally got that deal in 4430. So looks like its all about who is in hurry...buyer or seller... Anyways thanks!If you are looking for fresh apartments, then you need to increase your budget to 4700-4800 AI but if you are looking in resale, then you can expect prices starting from 4200 all inclusive onward

You can get a list of projects and approximate idea on prices from this website justpropdotcom[/QUOTE

Thanks Rajat - But I Agree to some extent. recently one of my friend was searching the property and he was quoted to 4700 AI (Ajnara Grand) but when he remain adamant to his quoted price 4400 he finally got that deal in 4430. So looks like its all about who is in hurry...buyer or seller... Anyways thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by confusedUser
    Start with doing the basics like visiting all popular RE sites like 99acre, magicbri**s, makaan etc etc.

Filter ur search based on the sector u r interested in and the budget u have.

Once u have short listed a few deals then start making call to those guys and get the details of the deal. You will find out that what they on web site and what is there is reality has a huge difference;)

Once u have the details of a few deals then come on IREF and then the experts here will be able to guide u better...:)

Happy searching!!!

Thank YOu , Today visited Sector7X , in fresh everything is 5000 K + - Prateek and Mahagun prices have reached to Insanity ... Resale is as Rajat said 4200 + (civitech , elite etc ) or 4500 -4800 + some other projects as quoted by dealer's ( roadside tented) ....

The Only challenge now I am seeing with resale is grey money....

What about Sector- 79 launch ???? I know they all are on higher price side but you do not have any good options in existing projects ---even when you are paying 5000-5400 / sqft.
    CommentQuote