The Amarpali staff is offering 3300/- PSft (Inclusive all ) in Flexi Plan
but properity dealers are offring 3100/- PSft (Inclusive all ) in Flexi Plan but they are saying that they are giving in bulk (50 applications) so that is why they are giving the above said rate. Can anyone tell what to do ? Any other best scheme is coming in Noida?
Read more
320 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • All PAN Oasis Terrace Flat Owners,

Hi,

There had been a huge confusion rising up lately regarding the Ownership and Usage of Terrace for which the PAN Oasis Builder is charging separately and heavily from concerned owners without giving anything in written as of now. Different marketing people of PAN Oasis is coming up with different statement regarding the ownership and usage of the Terrace. Hopefully, nobody had seen yet the Fire Safety Layout of the Project. They are charging it forehand as PLC with the initial 10% BSP from the consumer. Still there is no clarity regarding the Terrace Usage. This point is quite alarming, we all Terrace owners should unite and ask for clarification from the Builder for the same in writing.

All Terrace owners, do reply.

TS
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, we should discuss this with PAN realtors. Since we all might be in different geographic location.
    We should all come on some chat room at specified time and can discuss it before taking up with builder.

Regards,
    Chandra Singh
    Flat# D 603
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skhandelwal
    I got the demand letter today stating that I have to make the rest of the payment till 11th march 2010. (45 days from bank approval which is 25th Jan 2010).

Further when I enquired on about any PSUs they tole me that by this thursday 11th Feb probably the project will be loanable by PSUs as well like bank of Indore, etc etc

Has anyone also got the demand letters? with the same dates mentioned above? Please advise what to do next.
    Well most probbaly, SB Indore will finance, my suggestion is to wait for few more days. Builder staff also do not have clear idea as to which bank is coming or not...We r tying up with SB Indore....SB Indore also had meeting with builder, they have also got all the relevant documents of the project....However as per my knowledge Corporation bank may also comeI got the demand letter today stating that I have to make the rest of the payment till 11th march 2010. (45 days from bank approval which is 25th Jan 2010).

Further when I enquired on about any PSUs they tole me that by this thursday 11th Feb probably the project will be loanable by PSUs as well like bank of Indore, etc etc

Has anyone also got the demand letters? with the same dates mentioned above? Please advise what to do next.
    Well most probbaly, SB Indore will finance, my suggestion is to wait for few more days. Builder staff also do not have clear idea as to which bank is coming or not...We r tying up with SB Indore....SB Indore also had meeting with builder, they have also got all the relevant documents of the project....However as per my knowledge Corporation bank may also come
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Tanusree
    All PAN Oasis Terrace Flat Owners,

Hi,

There had been a huge confusion rising up lately regarding the Ownership and Usage of Terrace for which the PAN Oasis Builder is charging separately and heavily from concerned owners without giving anything in written as of now. Different marketing people of PAN Oasis is coming up with different statement regarding the ownership and usage of the Terrace. Hopefully, nobody had seen yet the Fire Safety Layout of the Project. They are charging it forehand as PLC with the initial 10% BSP from the consumer. Still there is no clarity regarding the Terrace Usage. This point is quite alarming, we all Terrace owners should unite and ask for clarification from the Builder for the same in writing.

All Terrace owners, do reply.

TS

I really wonder, how builder can charge for REFUGE AREA, I've gone through all the 37no. of layout drawings approved by NOIDA on 27.01.10. In layout drawings, they have marked it as refuge area for fire fighting norms...
    CommentQuote
  • I am also in favour of this. We should all discuss this at some time. This TERRACE issue needs to be sorted with the builder.

Regards,
    Mayank
    CommentQuote
  • PAN OASIS Vs Sector 75/76

Hi
    Members are requested to post views and compare PAN OASIS with Sector 75/76. Personally I feel that Location of PAN OASIS and connectivity are better. I dont think it is worthwhile to shift from Pan Oasis to sector 75/76 for those who have already booked in Pan Oasis.However, detailed comparision in this regard is invited from our esteemed and thoughtful members. Kindly post unbaised and logical comments.

Best regards

Ranjan
    CommentQuote
  • i wen to site yesterday to take buyer agreement so that i can read it before signing

-work in site is in progress
    -penalty clause is after 36+3 months of signing agreement and it is rs 10 per sq feet

Alos i am confused you people are saying terrace is in 6 th floore while ther person at site(mr suneel) and my dealer told me terrace is at 8 th floor
    CommentQuote
  • Sec-70 VS Sec-75/Sec76

Hi Ranjan,

I feel that sector-76\Sector-75 project are still under conceptual stage and that area as a whole will need lot of time to develop. So for me lot of risk associated with it. Pan Oasis have been approved by two Banks(HDFC and IDBI) and in the process of approval from PSU banks that mean all the approval(like layout,mining etc has been done). I have heard that Sec-75 and Sec-76 land are still under cultivation so it may time before actual work starts. Infact for me location of Sector-70 is also good...its near already habituated sectors like 71,61,62 etc...so for me Sec-70 is better compared to 75/76.
    CommentQuote
  • I really wonder how builder can charge for refuge area. As per 37no. of approved layout drawings by NOIDA, the so called terrace is shown as REFUGE AREA for fire fighting norms....
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone tell me the possession dates for PAN Oasis?
    Because in the buyers agreement they have mentioned that they will take 3 years (3 months grace period) to actually complete the project. So if I go by the buyers agreement then project completion date would be somewhere in middle of 2013 (July).
    CommentQuote
  • Urgent advice sought on a critical issue!!!

Dear Friends,
    Please Advice Urgently

i had booked in pan oasis under the flexi plan.

i talked with idbi for financing flexi plan.. they say that they will not start emi untill final disbursal is taken from them....till then we will be charged intrest on the disbursed amount and principal repayment shall start only after the final amount is disbursed. This is very shocking and monopolitive practise . thereby the loan of 20 years will become a loan of 23+years....... and that too with an increased emi...

KINDLY ANSWER FOLOWING 2 ISSUES

1. is it advisable to shift to cash down plan (bank finance)as it appears to be cheaper by say Rs. 150 per sq ft.. moreover the emi will commence with immidiate effect and loan will be repayed in 20 years

2.how high is the risk factor in cash down with a builder like PAN REALTORS?????

PLZ RESPOND>>> I THINK PANOASIS NEEDS TO BRING IN SOME NATIONALISED BANK TO PREVENT HARRASMENT
    CommentQuote
  • this is correct, flexi plan is of this nature only wether it is private bank or nationalized bank.

flexi plan is taken when you dont want to take risk in case builder does not build the complex.
    CommentQuote
  • All PAN Oasis Terrace Flat Owners,

Hi,

With reference to my earlier post yesterday, I went to PAN Oasis site today, I met one Project Coordinator over there who sent me to Patel Engg. Office (responsible for the construction part in PAN Oasis) in Sec. 8 Noida to clarify my doubts regarding Terrace ownership and usage. I met the Architect & one marketing Executive in their Office. They said we cannot claim any ownership regarding the Terrace as that is for common usage. So when asked why are you charging this hefty money then, they simply answered since your flat is adjacent to that Terrace and may be after 6 months or so when people will start living there it had been noticed that the adjacent flat owner start using that area, thatz the reason we are charging it. Moreover they said they will not give any entrance from inside the flat as well. It is from the common lobby and the keys will be handed over to RWA as that Terrace is for Common Rescue Area. These Builders are befooling us (Terrace Owners) like anything. When I asked about some writing from them regarding the Terrace, they simply said they cannot give anything in writing anywhere regarding the Terrace. You all can well imagine what they are trying to do with us. Moreover the location of Terrace will fall in between two Towers which will not suffice nor give the feel of a terrace, it will appear as an open shaft area. They openly suggest me to choose some other flat as the queries I am putting in front of them are very uncomfortable to them. They simply said me if you have so much of confusion you can take some other flat. When I asked them how will you satisfy other Terrace owners who will also have similar queries, they said we will handle them, you don't worry. I have decided to cancel this flat as at any point of time in future we cannot claim ownership as we will not have anything in writing from the Builder regarding this Terrace. The Terrace can be scrapped by anyone in future (either by RWA or by any external authorities) whenever they want. All Terrace owners BEWARE. From Patel Engg. Office I went to Amrapali Office in Sec. 50, they still try to convince me that I will be the sole owner of the Terrace and there will be an entry from the Drawing Room also apart from the Common Lobby which is totally wrong. When I said how can you say that when Patel Engg. people (who are responsible for construction) saying some different story altogether, they kept mum. Amrapali is only responsible for marketing of PAN Oasis and they want to sell the flat by hook or crook. Once the Project is complete neither we can catch hold Amrapali nor Nirala nor Patel and neither we can defend ourself as we don't have anything in writing from the Builder. We will get nothing and yet end up paying lacs of money. We all should meet immediately to resolve this issue.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chess8
    Dear Friends,
    Please Advice Urgently

i had booked in pan oasis under the flexi plan.

i talked with idbi for financing flexi plan.. they say that they will not start emi untill final disbursal is taken from them....till then we will be charged intrest on the disbursed amount and principal repayment shall start only after the final amount is disbursed. This is very shocking and monopolitive practise . thereby the loan of 20 years will become a loan of 23+years....... and that too with an increased emi...

KINDLY ANSWER FOLOWING 2 ISSUES

1. is it advisable to shift to cash down plan (bank finance)as it appears to be cheaper by say Rs. 150 per sq ft.. moreover the emi will commence with immidiate effect and loan will be repayed in 20 years

2.how high is the risk factor in cash down with a builder like PAN REALTORS?????

PLZ RESPOND>>> I THINK PANOASIS NEEDS TO BRING IN SOME NATIONALISED BANK TO PREVENT HARRASMENT

Hey,

I got something for you to view in this forum.
    CLP Vs DP
    ]http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/noida/t-pros-and-cons-of-purchasing-with-downpayment-8862.html
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by home_hunt
    I really wonder how builder can charge for refuge area. As per 37no. of approved layout drawings by NOIDA, the so called terrace is shown as REFUGE AREA for fire fighting norms....

Dear home_hunt,

Is it possible for you to scan 37 no. of approved layout drawings by NOIDA which shows terrace as "RESCUE Area" of PAN Oasis and post it in this forum (as a jpeg file) so that we can take up this issue with PAN realtors.

Many thanks,
    Sanjeev
    CommentQuote