The Amarpali staff is offering 3300/- PSft (Inclusive all ) in Flexi Plan
but properity dealers are offring 3100/- PSft (Inclusive all ) in Flexi Plan but they are saying that they are giving in bulk (50 applications) so that is why they are giving the above said rate. Can anyone tell what to do ? Any other best scheme is coming in Noida?
Read more
320 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Demand Letter vs Agreement and no time

Guys I have received the demand letter by courier today. It was not any reputed courier. The letter was dated Jan 27, 2010. I wonder what took so much time. The authorized signatory doesnt even have a name. There is no mention of Agreement anywhere. Dont I need the agreement to get loan from bank?

The letter mentions that I have to pay 30% of BSP by March 11, 2010 to continue the committment. This is just 23 days - how do I get a loan santioned on a recently bankable project so quickly. Any thoughts??

Please share the BOB or BOM agent #s?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Chess,

Have you joined panoasisyahoogroups.co.in. You can get my details there...Just check database in the group.....bhuwan
    CommentQuote
  • Few days back lot of discussion took place on wheter Amrapali is part of PAN Oasis...today I was visiting Amrapali site and found PAN Oasis listed there... ]http://amrapali.in/amrapali_panoasis.html
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhuwanb
    Few days back lot of discussion took place on wheter Amrapali is part of PAN Oasis...today I was visiting Amrapali site and found PAN Oasis listed there... ]http://amrapali.in/amrapali_panoasis.html

YA, in the same way as tata is selling fiat cars, and departmental store is selling shakti bhog aataa

YA, in the same way as tata is selling fiat cars, and departmental store is selling shakti bhog aataa

CommentQuote
  • Itna sannata kyun hai bHAAI????????????
    Well, no news is a good news
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chess8

Any one, who booked under Corp. Deal (NTPC)? Need small clarification, please reply
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I confirmed from Patel Engg., the project is now bankable by HDFC, IDBI, Allahabad Bank & LIC Housing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhi_my
    Any one, who booked under Corp. Deal (NTPC)? Need small clarification, please reply

Any one has details of NTPC Corporate deal? I mean rate, terms etc............thanx
    CommentQuote
  • Y is every 1 so worried bout ntpc????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tanusree
    hi,

i confirmed from patel engg., the project is now bankable by hdfc, idbi, allahabad bank & lic housing.

please provide contact details..
    Are these bankers available on site????
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested to book one 3 BHK-1325 sft. in Amrapali Silicon City.

Contacted one agent who has offered me discount of 8% on Felxi pla i.e. Rs. 2773 less 8% = Rs. 2551 per sft.
    He says there is no discount on other charges like PLC, ecc, FF, club, parking etc.
    If I add everything excepting PLC, the cost per sft. comes to Rs. 39.43 lac i.e. Rs. 2954 per sft.

Is it OK price or I try for more discount?

Pls. help me...............
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Basant,

You can check if you can get a corporate deal....if so than you will get the flexi plan rate as per the floor and also specification will be enhanced for you and you will get wooden work and other stuffs too...I would suggest you to go to Amrapali office and check for the corporate deal...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Chess,

PFB the contact details of the Banks who are giving Home Loan to PAN Oasis Project. For HDFC Bank details plz contact Mr. Himadri (Marketing Team - PAN Realtors) on # 9311252350.

Allahabad Bank : Mr. Bijendra 9971437346

LIC Housing : Mr. R. K. Tandon 9899507910

IDBI Bank : Ms Sarita 9911440707

Would also request all PAN Oasis Owners to gather at PAN Realtors Office at E-29, Sector-8, Noida on 27-Feb-2010 at 11:30 am to get clarification of all our issues from Builder before itz too late. Plz confirm your presence by writing at panoasisyahoogroups.co.in
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhuwanb
    Hi Basant,

You can check if you can get a corporate deal....if so than you will get the flexi plan rate as per the floor and also specification will be enhanced for you and you will get wooden work and other stuffs too...I would suggest you to go to Amrapali office and check for the corporate deal...

Thanks for your suggestion............

Is it possible to get Corporate deal even if I do not work in MNC/ Corporate? Do they give Corporate rate to individuals? I thought it is meant only for the employees of Particular Company who go for Group booking.

I will certainly try with Amrapali.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Basant
    Thanks for your suggestion............

Is it possible to get Corporate deal even if I do not work in MNC/ Corporate? Do they give Corporate rate to individuals? I thought it is meant only for the employees of Particular Company who go for Group booking.

I will certainly try with Amrapali.

of course!! Corporate is just an dilemma to attract more customers. Agent and Builder manage in such a way that anyone individual is applicable for this. In fact, you can get almost similar or even better rate to corporate deals with good bargaining skills with agent. My company is offering corporate deals for Gardenia golf city and i am seeing much better price provided by other agents without this deals.

Thanks
    Vilish
    CommentQuote