• Re : Amarpali Sector-70

I got in Tower M .

Any Idea when I would get pocession

Comment

Originally posted by mayankgr View Post
      I got in Tower M .

Any Idea when I would get pocession
      Possession of FLAT or "allotment letter" ?

Amrapali Platinum was launched in 2007 with a promise (with penalty clause) to deliver in Dec 2009. This project would be hopefully delivered sometime in Dec 2011.

PAN Oasis was launched in mid 2009. Expect the possession sometimes in late 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by sanjeevchaudhri View Post
        Possession of FLAT or "allotment letter" ?

Amrapali Platinum was launched in 2007 with a promise (with penalty clause) to deliver in Dec 2009. This project would be hopefully delivered sometime in Dec 2011.
        How Pan Oasis possession is relevant to Amrapali Paltinum? Just because one of major stake holder is the same company. Sector 119 projects are different, Most of the projects in sector 119 is delayed due to recession factor e.g. eldeco aamantran (promised the same time, giving possession in Dec 2011), Gaur Grandeur (promised the same 2009, giving possession in Dec 2010). So, factor was recession, not Amrapali.
        Originally posted by sanjeevchaudhri View Post
        PAN Oasis was launched in mid 2009. Expect the possession sometimes in late 2013.
        As many experts in this forum pointed out, possession is promised in July 2012, mentioned in few corporate MOUs. Although, i am not saying it will delievered on time or not.

Comment

Hi,
          I have also booked in Pan Oasis in tower B under flexi plan. Already received alottment letter. Today, i went to Pan Realtor office to submit photos & pan card (things mentioned as left things in welcome letter). I asked them about bank finance & when remaining 30% to be paid. The guy told me that you will receive a demand letter & will be given 45 days after that time to pay this, once project will be bankable. On asking, when it will be bankable, he told me that it is in process and will inform the same. With demand letter, they will also send flat buyer agreement to sign.

Comment

Originally posted by chandra2034
            I have booked in Tower D 6th Floor. Rightnow they are sending allotment letters who booked flats. I got allotment letter 10 days back.
            Tower O means it's second phase right ?
            Chandra, Yes it's second phase.. in how many days i will get welcome kit...any idea. I did booking last sunday

Comment

UPDATE: PAN REALTORS HAVE SENT THE SMS REGARDING THE PROCESS OF FLAT AGREEMENT.
              i have spoken with them.
              as of now their is no bank tie up for sec-70. the message has been sent only for the over curious people who keep on telephoning them regarding its status.
              they say it will happen soon.
              so they have informed that we should not hurry with the execution of agreement, as untill the bank tie ups exist it is of no benifit.
              So my advice is to be calm , patient and to wait for now, and sign the agreement only after they have a tie up with banks.
              as soon as tie up is done amrapali will send seperate communication to all concerned.

Comment

Regarding SMS for buyer Agreement...

This is very strange, It's surprising to see that they are still not bankable...
                Your suggestion is right, unless project is bankable, there is no point in signing the agreement.

Comment

Has everyone recieved the Allotment Letter ?

I haven't got it yet ..

Comment

I have recieved it yesterday

Comment

Their layout plan is not approved as on date, however it is under process...so the project is not bankable now.And also they will not ask us to sign any FBA until layout plan is approved....(This information is as per our PSU banks who are chasing them on behalf of our corporate deal)

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X