The Amarpali staff is offering 3300/- PSft (Inclusive all ) in Flexi Plan
but properity dealers are offring 3100/- PSft (Inclusive all ) in Flexi Plan but they are saying that they are giving in bulk (50 applications) so that is why they are giving the above said rate. Can anyone tell what to do ? Any other best scheme is coming in Noida?
Read more
320 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Nisardel,

Have you booked a flat in Amrapali Sector -70 ?
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked a flat on park facing side.

Ranjan
    CommentQuote
  • I am still contemplating for this one, though this was in my interest group.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ranjan,
    What psf rate did you get? Also you might have got PLC for park facing ?
    CommentQuote
  • I got under corporate deal of Rs. 2925 per SQF(inclusive all) under flexi plan. Actually I booked around first week of Sept'09. As of now, Builder might have stopped booking under corporate discount.

regards

Ranjan
    CommentQuote
  • Did you pay any PLC for park facing?
    I was told that there is PLC 0f 50 psf for park facing flats.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rajan,

Which corporate deal you got that rate. I have also booked the flat in same rate. I am thinking of forming of group of people who booked the flat at this rate under corporate deal so that we can share future status of the project with each other and get united in case of need.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi bhuwanb,

I did not get corporate deal. But I would also like to get the future status of the project as I am not in Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah mayank sure we will include in you in that group any how my office is near to the site and often i make visit there and amrapali office to get updates. If i have any updates I will post it on regular basis.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your help..

Which company are you working in ?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Friends,
    Let us make a group of friends who have booked flat in PAN OASIS, Sector-70, Noida. We can effectively monitor progress and latest updates regarding this project. Togather we may even convince builder to provide better service. Initially you may include your name in this group as follows:
    1. Ranjan
    2. Mayankgr
    3. Bhuwanb
    4. Nisardel

regards
    RANJAN
    CommentQuote
  • please share the email address so that we can form the group.
    CommentQuote
  • panrealtors is the officical website of sec70
    CommentQuote
  • which is the site where u have formed the group of sec 70 and what is the groups name
    CommentQuote
  • 1125 sqft Actual Size?

Did anyone get to hear about the 1125 sqft area plan getting revised? In the PAN REALTORS website the size of the dining and kitchen is shown reduced (similar to 995 sqft) while in the innovions /other broker websites /rather communicated by amrapali was the dining / kitchen is bigger ....Does anyone have the correct info?.
    CommentQuote