Amarpali Sector-70

Last updated: September 16 2010
343 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Amarpali Sector-70

Hi,

Terrace is at 6th, 8th, 12th and 16th floor but as I have been mentioning lately that the management is not giving anything in writing inspite of charging extra and hefty money from the Terrace owners. We all need to unite and stand against this. I am now confirmed that they are selling the common rescue area in the name of Terrace and to safeguard themselves from any legal implications.

We all PAN Oasis owners need to meet the senior management and clarify all these issues asap before itz too late.

TS

Comment

Bank of Maharashtra

Originally posted by bhuwanb View Post
      bank of maharastra have also started giving the loan on pan oasis.
      please provide the contact details of bank of maharashtra's representative.

Comment

Hi Chess,

We are trying to form a group of people so that we can negotiate on fee charge by BOM(like processing fee,document charge etc.). If you are interested you can talk to me....we had talked to BOM guy and he said if we have group of people they can think of waiving of this charges....you can contact me regarding more details...

Comment

Originally posted by nishant2hit View Post
          i have visited the site office today. Some small contruction (sample flats and boundary) has already started in pan which differentiates the project from at least few such other similar projects. Agreed, logix and 3C are attractive but .
          Please elaborate on the site progress. which tower have u been alotted? when is last date of signeing fba???? which all banks r giving loans?
          Last edited by chess8; February 16 2010, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Hi Bhuvanb

please provide the contact details of bank of maharashtra's representative so that we can enquire about rate of interest etc

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by bhuwanb View Post
              Hi Chess,

We are trying to form a group of people so that we can negotiate on fee charge by BOM(like processing fee,document charge etc.). If you are interested you can talk to me....we had talked to BOM guy and he said if we have group of people they can think of waiving of this charges....you can contact me regarding more details...

why only processing fee???
              If we form a group we may be able 2 negotiate on roi as well.
              but for that we will need 2 form a group of atlease 50+ people.
              mail me ur details on chess8ymail.com
              Last edited by chess8; February 18 2010, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Hi Shirish,

BOM is offering a really good scheme which has interest rate as follows
                Y1-8% , Y2-8%, Y3-8.5%, Y4-9.5% and Y5-9.75%... From Y-6 onward at the prevailing market rate minimum 9.78%....They are charging 5000 as processing fee for amount greater than 15lacs and around 2000 for other charges like documentation etc.....actually I was thinking that we can form a group of people and talk to them...I we are more than 20 people we can get waiver on fee of around 7000(processing+other) and also try to negotaite the rate somewhat....In panoasisyahoogroups.co.in you can update your details in Dbase..you can find my info there and contact me to get more details....Bhuwan

Comment

Originally posted by skhandelwal View Post
                  Hi Bhuvanb

please provide the contact details of bank of maharashtra's representative so that we can enquire about rate of interest etc

thanks
                  Dear Skhandelwal,

U HAD INFORMED THAT BOB IS GIVING LOAN 4 FBA.
                  U SHOULD ALSO PROVIDE THE DETAILS OF LOAN TERMS. AND CONTACT PERSON

Comment

BOB INTREST RATES

Loan amount Y1Y2Y3Y4Y5
                    Loans upto Rs.30.00 lakh

AVG RATE PER YEAR-8.75
                    cANARA BANK (NO PROCESSING CHARGE)

Loan amount Y1Y2Y3Y4Y5
                    Loans upto Rs.30.00 lakh

aVG rATE-8.8
                    BOM INTREST RATES

Loan amount Y1Y2Y3Y4Y5
                    Loans upto Rs.30.00 lakh

Avg- 8.75
                    Last edited by chess8; February 16 2010, 12:30 PM.

Comment

i contacted in site (mr suneel) and in patels office too, they told me that still it is not bankable by any bank except idbi and hdfc. can anyone plz post numbers of bank agents if they are saying it is approved. Patel office ppl told that in few days it will be approved from bob but end date to pay amountremain as 11 march

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X