Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by rajna03Dear Forum Member,
Have someone has taken loan from ICICI bank for Pan Oasis Project or aware that ICICI is funding this project.
Many thanks in advance for the reply.
icici is not financing pan oasisCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by LalitThe Amarpali staff is offering 3300/- PSft (Inclusive all ) in Flexi Plan
but properity dealers are offring 3100/- PSft (Inclusive all ) in Flexi Plan but they are saying that they are giving in bulk (50 applications) so that is why they are giving the above said rate. Can anyone tell what to do ? Any other best scheme is coming in Noida?
do u mean to say than Pan Oasis- sector 70 has more than flats vacant?CommentQuote0Flag
- But they are telling it's sold-out project. The only tower that is left is that they will launch during depawali and it will be service apartment. Do not know how much it is true?CommentQuote0Flag
- how much is the loading , from floor plan it seems in excess of 40 percent which is on higher sideCommentQuote0Flag
- If you calculate are without considering balcony and cupboard area usable area comes around 58-59% and if you consider both than it would be somewhat around 68-70%....so loading is around 30%CommentQuote0Flag