Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amarpali Sector-70

Collapse
X
Collapse

Amarpali Sector-70

Last updated: September 16 2010
343 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Amarpali Sector-70

    Hi
    Any body recently visited the sample flat. Pl. update the forum with photographs.

    Comment


    • Re : Amarpali Sector-70

      Join us on http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/panoasis/ where you would get all such information.

      Comment


      • Re : Amarpali Sector-70

        Can you tell what is the current market price and does anyone want to sell?
        I am looking for one

        Comment


        • Re : Amarpali Sector-70

          Contact no of the dealer?

          Can anyone provide me the contact no of dealer who is giving the deal of 3170 all inclusive?

          Comment


          • Re : Amarpali Sector-70

            Originally posted by mpuri2010 View Post
            Can anyone provide me the contact no of dealer who is giving the deal of 3170 all inclusive?
            3170 all inclusive is realy good, kindly share dealer informayion..

            Comment


            • Re : Amarpali Sector-70

              Ya who has posted this. I think Rambo wrote this price. Guys confirm from him.

              Originally posted by raj0107 View Post
              3170 all inclusive is realy good, kindly share dealer informayion..

              Comment


              • Re : Amarpali Sector-70

                Please confirm if anyone knows the current price.....


                Originally posted by pchandwani View Post
                Ya who has posted this. I think Rambo wrote this price. Guys confirm from him.

                Comment


                • Re : Amarpali Sector-70

                  Please confirm if anyone knows the current price.....

                  Also pls provide the agent contact details ....

                  Originally posted by pchandwani View Post
                  Please confirm if anyone knows the current price.....

                  Comment


                  • Re : Amarpali Sector-70

                    Spoke to Amrapali guys couple of days back. I am getting a price of 2980 plus other charges. That comes to around 3430 all inclusive.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Amarpali Sector-70

                      Could you please tell it is flexi or down payment ?

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X