The Amarpali staff is offering 3300/- PSft (Inclusive all ) in Flexi Plan
but properity dealers are offring 3100/- PSft (Inclusive all ) in Flexi Plan but they are saying that they are giving in bulk (50 applications) so that is why they are giving the above said rate. Can anyone tell what to do ? Any other best scheme is coming in Noida?
Read more
320 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Has anyone submitted the documents mentioned on Welcome Letter ? I am not able to understand where we need to give our signature.
    CommentQuote
  • Boss

If you have already signed the initial registration form you need not do it again. This is just one of the 6 requirements mentioned in the Welcome letter.

Thanks
    Shirish
    CommentQuote
  • By initial registration form you mean the form we filled at the time of booking ?
    CommentQuote
  • you can write to me neerajbhatt2000 gmail-

I am not sure this is the right price though
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by viveklib
    Hi Syam,

When u have booked the flat, could u pl let me know the date.

Thanks
    Vivek

Dear Vivek,

I booked on 01.12.2009.

Regards,
    Syam
    CommentQuote
  • In PAN Oasis, any PLC need to pay as BSP. It was not written in document but they are asking for it. I have made payment of balance of 10% booking amount. I am in Flexi Plan does any one has idea when they will ask for 30% as second installment. I guess it should not be earlier than April 2010.

Is is good from project point of view that three developer building it together or bad ? I mean in future they have some differences which may impact the project?
    CommentQuote
  • pan oasis specs ?

hello friends,

i have booked apt. in pan oasis directly though amrapali, at the time of booking i was shown sample flat made in amrapali platinum and was told that everything will be same in pan oasis but now i noticed that specification are not matching with platinum specs. for eg. platinum is providing shutters for internal doors while pan oasis has written for flush doors with hardwood frames.

please share your views , are they really fooling out customers ?

thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • My friend, Amrapali is very famous for such acts. They are very famous for bringing in new projects at rocket speeds but they have never matched customer expectations when quality comes in play.

Still, its Amrapali all over....i guess bcoz they have too many projects launched and quality too seems to go for a toss when you have too many projects to take care for.

Its like half a dozen of babies being taken care by two parents :) What will happen...its easy to assume!!

Good Luck with Amrapali!!
    CommentQuote
  • Heheheh...Very true Sanjeev...I don't know why people invest money in builders like Amrapali when you have better choices available. people should atleast visit their old projects in Indirapuram before deciding anything but in my views people don't have time to go and see old projects and they follow what brokers say and in my view Amrapali pays good brokerage to the brokers that's why every broker start recommending their new projects. Till now in Indirapuram/Noida they have delivered total 1000-1500 flats in last 3-4 years but now in next 3 years they need to deliver around 7000 flats (2000 flats in Sapphire, 1000 in Sec 119, 2000 in Sec 70, 250 in Sec 50, Again 2000 now in Sec 120 etc.)without any big planning. Best of luck to the people who are investing money in Amrapali without any thinking.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by searchingproperty
    Heheheh...Very true Sanjeev...I don't know why people invest money in builders like Amrapali when you have better choices available. people should atleast visit their old projects in Indirapuram before deciding anything but in my views people don't have time to go and see old projects and they follow what brokers say and in my view Amrapali pays good brokerage to the brokers that's why every broker start recommending their new projects. Till now in Indirapuram/Noida they have delivered total 1000-1500 flats in last 3-4 years but now in next 3 years they need to deliver around 7000 flats (2000 flats in Sapphire, 1000 in Sec 119, 2000 in Sec 70, 250 in Sec 50, Again 2000 now in Sec 120 etc.)without any big planning. Best of luck to the people who are investing money in Amrapali without any thinking.

Hi searchingproperty,

to add on, for Sec-70, its not amrapali only, its PAN , 3 builders.... as far as amrapali goes, yes, all the builders are same, you can't trust even a single builder..... i know you booked a flat in ajnara sector-120, tell me, can you trust ajnara ? Big builders like DLF, UNITECH are in troubles, so these are like peanut......
    Anyways as i mentioned earlier , instead of booking in Sector-120, i would have opted for Crossing republic, with much cheaper rate.....you can't compare Sector-70 With Sector-120... noways....

rgds
    abhi
    CommentQuote
  • Did anyone submitted the documents mentioned in Welcome Letter ??
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

I just recieved a SMS saying you need to pay some amount for the terrace . I have booked a flat on 6th floor. When I asked teh Amrapali guys about it, they told the area would be around 300 sq. ft. I was not told about it before while booking. Would it be a private terrace for my flat or will it be shared ? Will it be good to have a terrace around the flat and is it a fair price for this? Has anyone been asked for the same ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mayankgr
    Hi all,

I just recieved a SMS saying you need to pay some amount for the terrace . I have booked a flat on 6th floor. When I asked teh Amrapali guys about it, they told the area would be around 300 sq. ft. I was not told about it before while booking. Would it be a private terrace for my flat or will it be shared ? Will it be good to have a terrace around the flat and is it a fair price for this? Has anyone been asked for the same ?

I am interested in taking the terrace alongwith the flat.

Since you have booked on 6th floor and the building is going to be 14 storied high, how can they provide a terrace on 6th floor.

Also, pelase let me know how much are they asking for terrace and also whether terrace would be included in the super area (for calculating lease, maintenance, Fire fighting charges etc.)
    CommentQuote
  • Might be they have some joining or some other things between 2 towers.

They are asking for PLC of RS 200 per sqft. I haven't talked much about it yet. But they told me it would be around 300 sqft.
    Also, which floor you have flat on ?
    CommentQuote
  • Terrace is shared between 2 flats and exact area depends somewhere between 700 sq ft to 900 sq ft. Its entrance is from inside the flats only.

Example there is a terrace between the areas connecting A-603 and A-604 (see tower plan). Terrace are not on every floor but on few like 6th 8th 15th etc.

Its area is not calculated for calculating maintenance charges and you cannot construct any thing on it.
    CommentQuote