Amarpali Sector-70

Last updated: September 16 2010
343 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Amarpali Sector-70

Originally posted by chandra2034 View Post
    I have booked a 1125 sqft 2 BHK + Study apartment on 6th flooor in Tower A. I booked it through Wonderland reality in Flexi Plan. Dealer told that there is a 300 sqft terrace in this apartment. for which there is a PLC of 200 per sqft. Total cost will be arround 39 Lakh including everything.

Since I am in USA, told my friend to visit site and my friend told it's good.
    Friends what's the group name on yahoo formed for this project ?
    Please keep me in loop for all info on this project.
    If you have booked it already, I would say Cogratulations!!

But for me, 53L for a 2BHK +S + terrace etc...and that too with Amrapali is a very HUGE price!!

It sounds too expensive in first impression to me.

Anyways Good Luck!!

Comment

Sorry, I mistyped the price. 39L is little high as per my calculations for Amrapali.

Comment

Sanjeev, You are right. I know it that I am paying more. But since I am in US, I can't make big negotiations sitting here.

Comment

This is correct, you will have to pay rest of 10% of booking amount before they can issue the Allotment letter. Allotment letter will anyways take a while after giving the rest of the 10%.

Even I am US and am dealing from here through my friends. I have booked in AGC Homes 121. I need to pay rest of 10% amount next week.

Comment

Hi Chandra,
            You can join panoasisyahoogroups.co.in

Comment

Amrapali have sent Welcome letter to the People who have booked the flat in Pan Oasis which confirms the booking and states the remaning amount to be paid of 10% and also the documents required for Allotment letter. One of my friend have recieved it but I have not. Does any one else recieved it?

Comment

Originally posted by bhuwanb View Post
                Amrapali have sent Welcome letter to the People who have booked the flat in Pan Oasis which confirms the booking and states the remaning amount to be paid of 10% and also the documents required for Allotment letter. One of my friend have recieved it but I have not. Does any one else recieved it?
                I've received the Pan Oasis welcome letter on 21st Nov.

Comment

Just talked to Amrapali guy 0120-4055555 and here is what he says -

"Amrapali have started sending Welcome kit and everyone should receive it in another 7 days. Alotment letters are also being issued and they should be ready in next 10 days. Home loans are available from Bank of Maharastra, IDBI, Canara bank, ... Sample flat is under construction onsite after which the project will be forally launched".

Has anyone visited he site recently? Last time when I was there I sa they have covered the area completely and agents told me that when they do so it means construction has started in full swing ???

Comment

Mr.Ranjan,

Thanks for the mentioning of rate. The rate you mentioned Rs.2925/-, is it DP plan or flexi plan. Please give details as i am getting an offer of 3000/= including all charges in DP PLAN.

Thanks & Regards,
                    Syam

Comment

Does 3000 for DP plan includes -
                      1. power backup
                      2. Car parking - open or covered
                      3. Electricity Meter

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X