Amarpali Sector-70

Last updated: September 16 2010
343 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Amarpali Sector-70

Yeah, Mr.Skhandelwal,

it includes all,but now i came to know they are having in 15 and 17floors, so i am thinking to negotiate further the price, if at all i want to take

Comment

Flat with Terrace

Hi Everybody,
      I have booked 2BHK(1125 sqsft) in Sector 70 under corporate booking scheme i.e Rs 2925/sqft including everything. I have paid the 10% amount accordingly. Recently in the Welcome Letter by PAN group they have mentioned that my payment of 10% is due. On further enquiring they conveyed that there is some terrace area and I have to pay Rs 200/sqft for it. I have booked the flat at the very beginning and at the time of booking there was no mention of the terrace and extra Rs 200/sq ft by the builder. Even they were not able to show the drawing and layout of the terrace. I have booked the flat at the initial stage and at that time there was lots of option available and had the builder conveyed this issue during booking time, I could have easily opted for other flats. It is really a harassment by the builder. Is the terrace worth the amount they are charging for it and if the terrace area is common area or It will have a owner.
      Please advise what to do?

Comment

Terrace is shared betwee 2 adjoining flats. These are constructed on a very few floors like 6th 9th 15th etc. The exact area will depend upong the construction layout and this may vary from 700-900 sq ft. For example the terrace on 15th floor is shared between 2 flats - A-1503 and A-1504

200/- sq feet comes under PLC and i believe this has to be paid with all other charges like car parking etc at the time of posession.

Comment

Is the terrace worth the money they are charging. And my main issue is they did not inform this during booking. Were u all informed regarding the extra cost of terrace during booking.

Comment

Need info about Corporate Booking

Originally posted by rsaha View Post
            Hi Everybody,
            I have booked 2BHK(1125 sqsft) in Sector 70 under corporate booking scheme i.e Rs 2925/sqft including everything. I have paid the 10% amount accordingly. Recently in the Welcome Letter by PAN group they have mentioned that my payment of 10% is due. On further enquiring they conveyed that there is some terrace area and I have to pay Rs 200/sqft for it. I have booked the flat at the very beginning and at the time of booking there was no mention of the terrace and extra Rs 200/sq ft by the builder. Even they were not able to show the drawing and layout of the terrace. I have booked the flat at the initial stage and at that time there was lots of option available and had the builder conveyed this issue during booking time, I could have easily opted for other flats. It is really a harassment by the builder. Is the terrace worth the amount they are charging for it and if the terrace area is common area or It will have a owner.
            Please advise what to do?

Hi Rasha,

When u have booked yr flat 2925/-is it under flexi plan? I m also looking to book but getting 3300/- under flexi plan. Could u pl let know the dealer name/contact asap.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Vivek Singh
            viveklib y a h o o c o m

Comment

Originally posted by syamgatta View Post
              Mr.Ranjan,

Thanks for the mentioning of rate. The rate you mentioned Rs.2925/-, is it DP plan or flexi plan. Please give details as i am getting an offer of 3000/= including all charges in DP PLAN.

Thanks & Regards,
              Syam

Hi,

I am also intrested in booking flat. Do u have any idea about corporate booking? Currently dealer is offering 3300/- inclusive all under flexi plan.

Pl revert asap. Also provide delaer contact.

Regards

Vivek

Comment

Originally posted by viveklib View Post
                Hi Rasha,

When u have booked yr flat 2925/-is it under flexi plan? I m also looking to book but getting 3300/- under flexi plan. Could u pl let know the dealer name/contact asap.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Vivek Singh
                viveklib y a h o o c o m
                Dear Vivek,
                The rate of Rs 2925/sq ft was under corporate plan under Flexi Plan. I am in a PSU and the corporate booking rate was for booking of min. 50 flats from our organisation. The rate of Rs 3300 will be the builder rate and not under corporate plan. I dont know if the builder allows any indivisual to join corporate offer of other organisation. U can checkout in your organisation and if a group is ready to book then u can strike a deal in corporate plan.

Comment

The corporate booking is still available . There is rate variance even in case of corporate bookings.

Comment

Originally posted by viveklib View Post
                    Hi,

I am also intrested in booking flat. Do u have any idea about corporate booking? Currently dealer is offering 3300/- inclusive all under flexi plan.

Pl revert asap. Also provide delaer contact.

Regards

Vivek
                    Hi, Vivek,

I dont have any idea of corporate booking. I only read about this in this forum, but now dealer is telling that corporate booking is finished. I booked flat at one of the dealers who is sitting at site. They told almost all flats booked except main road side one o,p,q,r,s blocks which builder has not yet opened them.So I booked at 13th floor for 995-sft flat.

Is ur dealer telling flats available?

Regards,
                    Syam

Comment

Originally posted by syamgatta View Post
                      Hi, Vivek,

I dont have any idea of corporate booking. I only read about this in this forum, but now dealer is telling that corporate booking is finished. I booked flat at one of the dealers who is sitting at site. They told almost all flats booked except main road side one o,p,q,r,s blocks which builder has not yet opened them.So I booked at 13th floor for 995-sft flat.

Is ur dealer telling flats available?

Regards,
                      Syam
                      Hi Syam,

Yeah flats r available but on resale thru dealers. At what price u booked the flat? I m getting very confused about this.

Regards
                      Vivek

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X