The Amarpali staff is offering 3300/- PSft (Inclusive all ) in Flexi Plan
but properity dealers are offring 3100/- PSft (Inclusive all ) in Flexi Plan but they are saying that they are giving in bulk (50 applications) so that is why they are giving the above said rate. Can anyone tell what to do ? Any other best scheme is coming in Noida?
Read more
320 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Mayank,

Builder Apartments have some terrace supporting flats even in middle of the building i.e. in your case at 6th floor. This will not be shared. However, it comes at a premium.

It can become a private terrace space only when you cover it from top otherwise the terrase is open to all from the top and hence no privacy. So, ask what all options you have to use the terrace.

Thanks,
    Sanjeev
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhi_my
    Hi searchingproperty,

to add on, for Sec-70, its not amrapali only, its PAN , 3 builders.... as far as amrapali goes, yes, all the builders are same, you can't trust even a single builder..... i know you booked a flat in ajnara sector-120, tell me, can you trust ajnara ? Big builders like DLF, UNITECH are in troubles, so these are like peanut......
    Anyways as i mentioned earlier , instead of booking in Sector-120, i would have opted for Crossing republic, with much cheaper rate.....you can't compare Sector-70 With Sector-120... noways....

rgds
    abhi

Hi Abhi,

I agree Crossings is much cheaper there are valid reasons for it to be cheap.

And there is no comparison of Sec 121 with Crossings. They are totally two different locations....something like you can't compare Sec 61-62 in Noida with Indirapuram, which is just a road across.

Agreed, Sec 70 is better placed but Sec 121 is nowhere bad. It is still Noida. If thats the case, how would you rate Sec 119, which is totally far off.

2-3 yrs down the line, all these new upcoming sectors in Noida will be good sectors and will be ready for residents to live.

The discussion was merely from Amrapali perspective due to their bad construction qualitu and its also true that it's PAN and not only Amrapali. So, its good if they deliver the project as per the expectations.

So, little bit of biasing is ok as we all have booked flats with some or ther other builder but comparing Noida with Crossings or Indirapuram is nowhere near reality.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjeevr
    Hi Abhi,

I agree Crossings is much cheaper there are valid reasons for it to be cheap.

And there is no comparison of Sec 121 with Crossings. They are totally two different locations....something like you can't compare Sec 61-62 in Noida with Indirapuram, which is just a road across.

Agreed, Sec 70 is better placed but Sec 121 is nowhere bad. It is still Noida. If thats the case, how would you rate Sec 119, which is totally far off.

2-3 yrs down the line, all these new upcoming sectors in Noida will be good sectors and will be ready for residents to live.

The discussion was merely from Amrapali perspective due to their bad construction qualitu and its also true that it's PAN and not only Amrapali. So, its good if they deliver the project as per the expectations.

So, little bit of biasing is ok as we all have booked flats with some or ther other builder but comparing Noida with Crossings or Indirapuram is nowhere near reality.

I agree with you sanjeev, my only point was SEC-70 can't be compared with SEC-120/121 Projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Abhi
    There is no comparison of these 2 locations, sec 121 and crossings. If Sec 119 road is not going to connect with crossings then life in crossings will be hell. Try to go to Crossings in morning around 10 AM from NH-24 and most of the time you will find big traffic jam, even builders start realizing this thing. Most important Crossing is in Ghaziabad and sec 121 is in Noida :)) This is very big difference. i can bet that even after 1 year, you will find same rates in crossings or maximum 5 to 10% appreciation in Crossings but already in Noida for any project (Sec 70, Sec 121, Sec 45,Sec 100 etc.) there is appreication of atleast 5 to 10% within 2-3 months.
    My point was that Amrapali quality is not good and second there is no use of giving Rs 400-500/sq ft extra for just 1.5 km on main road. These were the 2 reasons, I went to Homes 121 and till now I don't have any regret on my decision and I know that not even in future.
    CommentQuote
  • guys,

I can see lot of discussion between people that which builder is good or bad and good and bad location...I feel that all the builders are same and you cannot gurantee that if a builder have delivered flats with good quality somewhere then he will do same elsewhere too....infact the location which appears to be quite attractive this point of time would not be same in future....when all the sectors are developed and well connected it will be almost same....so i suggest you have your own homework and book wherever you like....and then we have to wait and see what we get in future.....but we cannot compare noida with crossing and indrapuram as distancewise crossing is too far and indrapuram is not good securitywise as well as amenities are not that good....too much power problem and other issue...i think once crossing flats are delivered they will face similar problem too...but noida have a advantage that its already developed so there may be less problem as compared to crossing..and indrapuram...what do you guys feel...:)...
    CommentQuote
  • I just got a SMS from TM-Panoasis stating that the excavation work has commenced at the site.
    CommentQuote
  • Even I got one :)
    CommentQuote
  • What's the current price offered in market on this?
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any option to opt for the terrace. If I don't want that then ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi there...I want to book a flat in pan oasis, but want to make sure I'm getting good rate (if not the best).

A broker has offered base price of 2770 psf for 1600 sft on 8th floor (he will tell the tower only when I'll book), I'm not sure if this a good price.

Including everything it will around 3192 psf.

He is saying that there will a terrace (kinda roof garden) and there will be a PLC of 200 psf for this apart from all other charges.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi...I'm looking for a flat on 8th floor in pan oasis.

A broker is offering base price of 2770 psf. The total price will come around 3192 psf including everything. This is for Flexi plan.

He is saying that there is a PLC of 200 psf (for 300 sft) for terrace as well which is not included.

Please advise if this is good price.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Archillies,

What broker are you getting this deal with?

Does this includes all discounts etc???
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Parul,

I'm getting this from unicon, I don't have much details about broker as my friend is doing all the fun work :-).

Let me know if you want more details of the broker.

But no one has replied if this is a good price or not :-(, I went ahead and booked the flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi archillies,

Is this price is for Down Payment plan ?

And hoe much did you pay in booking amount ? Did you pay the PLC for terrace as well ?
    CommentQuote
  • PLC Payment

Friends, I booked a flat (2 BHK 995 sqft) in October In corporate deal (Sapient) Acc. to Flexi plan. At that time they said that instalment of BSP only needed to be paid till the time of possession. Other charges including PLC will be payable at the time of possession
    CommentQuote