Collapse

supertec thirty four pavilion

Last updated: May 25 2010
27 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : supertec thirty four pavilion

Mr. pramad, you are promptly answering and defending all attacks on Supertech and Sec-34, well...Can you pls answer this question from blueskyliner? If this is true then it has to be insider news known to builder associates only otherwise just a rumor/gimmick.

Originally posted by blueskyliner View Post
    Can you pls. elaborate how did you come to know its a different contractor and management? Did the builder tell you that?

And how does it really make a difference? At the end of the day Supertech calls the shots not the contractor and management.
    The delay and quality in 93A is coz of Supertech themselves not coz of anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by alien View Post
      Mr. pramad, you are promptly answering and defending all attacks on Supertech and Sec-34, well...Can you pls answer this question from blueskyliner? If this is true then it has to be insider news known to builder associates only otherwise just a rumor/gimmick.
      Dear Alien,
      I am not defending all attack, infact i agree here that 93b project has but supertech reputation in bad shape.
      Look the project lead of 34 pav is Mr Anil Sharma who was not the project lead for 93b. i dont recall the person name who did 93b project.
      As far as contractors are concerned, i got the details from supertech office that they have diff contractors...well i cannot guranteen on this what the builder is saying is correct or not.
      But this is what i heard.
      Well my thinking is different..........i priorities are different.....i think LOCATION is the first reason for buying a properties.......

Comment

Having your own priorities are absolutely fine. You are entitled to that.

But believeing what the builder tells you and then trying to defend that as compared what sane advice others are giving to help you is wrong.

Think about it, all the people on this forum have no vested intrest, the comunity is to help each other but if you are stuck with you notions and ideas then why discuss on a forum.

You seem to be happy with you decision, which is fine so that is it.

Comment

Yahooo grp for 34 pav

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Supertech34pavilion/

JOIN THE YAHOO GROUP, ALL PPL WHO BOOKED THE FLAT IN 34 PAV

Comment

Re:34 pavilion

What I have noticed,is whenever there is a question about Supertech 34 Pavillion or any Supertech project in this forum or any forum:it is promptly answered by Pramad

Mr Pramad-seems like you are really concerned about defending Supertech

Comment

Originally posted by faujiman View Post
              What I have noticed,is whenever there is a question about Supertech 34 Pavillion or any Supertech project in this forum or any forum:it is promptly answered by Pramad

Mr Pramad-seems like you are really concerned about defending Supertech
              i just saw your comment.......Mr Fauji......i think you hate this name supertech.......

Comment

Fauji Bhai... if you buy a flat in Amrapali you will defend Amrapali.... If i buy a flat in 3C i will defend 3C.... its not that Pramad is defending Supertech he is just defending his purchase... I am sure even you will do the same thing....

Pramad has given real good inputs on other threads also... he aint a broker/builder guy so be assured.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X