Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to purchase 3BHK flat in Noida 7X

Collapse
X
Collapse

Want to purchase 3BHK flat in Noida 7X

Last updated: July 5 2013
16 | Posts
2078 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Want to purchase 3BHK flat in Noida 7X

    Hi,
    Sorry to start new thread as i could not find the latest thread which shows the current price and comparison between projects. I am looking for any good project where builder will not give any false promises.
    As far as i know the current rate in Noida 7X series is from 4200-5200 for fresh and resale projects. After research of about 1 week in 7X series i got some options in projects like Mahagun Moderne, Ajnara grand heritage, Antariksh Golf View-2, Amrapali Silicon city, Assotech, etc.
    As per my budget i would like to go for deal with price range around 4500 and 1300-1400 sq feet, 3BHK flat. Please suggest me which project i should look into. I am not in hurry to get to get immediate possesion.
    Some of the projects like Golf View-2 claims that metro Station will be near to his main gate and Sector -79 sports city will be infront of his building. I am not sure how much truth they are telling.
    Amrapali Silicon city have good location but reiews suggests negative about its construction quality.
    Assotech windsor court project looks descent but dont know about its availability in resale.

    As price is too high, i dont want to stuck in any wrong deal. Please suggest me projects which may available as per my equirement.
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Want to purchase 3BHK flat in Noida 7X

    Please read the sticky threads on FAR increase, metro reality, stagnant price and "avoid risk on RTM" on Noida forum.... Then make a decision to buy a under construction flat in noida....
    Considering current situation, it doesn't look a wise decision to spend a single penny in Noida under construction market.... Ready to move is fine... Anyways this is my POV, final decision is yours

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Want to purchase 3BHK flat in Noida 7X

      Msg me ur email. I ve a very gud option. No brokers

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Want to purchase 3BHK flat in Noida 7X

        Originally posted by orangecap View Post
        Please read the sticky threads on FAR increase, metro reality, stagnant price and "avoid risk on RTM" on Noida forum.... Then make a decision to buy a under construction flat in noida....
        Considering current situation, it doesn't look a wise decision to spend a single penny in Noida under construction market.... Ready to move is fine... Anyways this is my POV, final decision is yours
        RTM would be beyond his budget. He has a specific budget and is not in a hurry for possession either. FAR increase is a negative but then that would eventually be applicable for the entire 7x area so either he decides not to buy in noida at all or based on his budget go for UC.

        Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Want to purchase 3BHK flat in Noida 7X

          Hi all,
          Thanks for replying for my post. I am also confused about purchasing in noida 7x series as price are already sky high.
          Please suggest me other options as well where i can look for investment as well as stay after 3-4 years.

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Want to purchase 3BHK flat in Noida 7X

            Beware

            even land issue will take 3 to 5 years to get resolved , here is another bad news for 7* projects

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Want to purchase 3BHK flat in Noida 7X

              Originally posted by monsun View Post
              Beware

              even land issue will take 3 to 5 years to get resolved , here is another bad news for 7* projects

              Hey is this a latest news. I think its an old news ?

              I couldn't find an recent news related to farmers topping work in 7X.. Please tell me if there is any such news

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Want to purchase 3BHK flat in Noida 7X

                Originally posted by rajat007 View Post
                Hey is this a latest news. I think its an old news ?

                I couldn't find an recent news related to farmers topping work in 7X.. Please tell me if there is any such news

                to read that news today, you need to spend 3 Rs and buy Hindustan times hindi. be authenticated always

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Want to purchase 3BHK flat in Noida 7X

                  Originally posted by monsun View Post
                  to read that news today, you need to spend 3 Rs and buy Hindustan times hindi. be authenticated always
                  Bhai internet mein to nahi mil rahi aisi koi news

                  It means that investing in Sector 7X is till not safe ?

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Want to purchase 3BHK flat in Noida 7X

                    Originally posted by rajat007 View Post
                    Hey is this a latest news. I think its an old news ?

                    I couldn't find an recent news related to farmers topping work in 7X.. Please tell me if there is any such news
                    yes it is latest news

                    link

                    किसानों ने रोका बिल्डर का काम - - Navbharat Times
                    NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X