Hi All,

Could someone please let me know about how secure it is to invest money in this project, and excepted price hike after the 2 years down the line?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Read more
149 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • There is certainly risk associated with theses projects (specifically the ones that are being just by showing you the land/site for proposed project). However that is also the reason why the prices are cheap (they have to be). If you see the life cycle, the apartments are at cheapest rate when they are being sold simply having the site location. Once the sample flat is available, the prices spike. And ones some construction starts, there is another spike depending on how much construction is complete. I am not aware of the appreciation that one can get 2 years down the line.
    CommentQuote
  • Its coming cheap but risky as property is always!!

Appreciation will come no doubt once the surrounding sectors develop in 3-4 years time.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with Nisardel :)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your replies.
    What do you people think about the gardenia glory project in sec-46?
    which one is better between Ajnara and Gardenia, in terms of investment.
    I am confused between these two.I think as present,location wise sec 46 has an edge over sec-121, but I am not sure about the quality of work, and on time delivery record of these two.

I really appreciate your expert comments.

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin.vashi
    Thanks for your replies.
    What do you people think about the gardenia glory project in sec-46?
    which one is better between Ajnara and Gardenia, in terms of investment.
    I am confused between these two.I think as present,location wise sec 46 has an edge over sec-121, but I am not sure about the quality of work, and on time delivery record of these two.

I really appreciate your expert comments.

Thanks,

Nitin
    It depends whether you are looking for pure investment or for your own stay. Yes you are right that location of 46 is good but in the case of 121 builder is having good reputation of quality of deliverables as compare to Gardenia.Also it depends where are you working and what's your plan about working location. I booked in GC by comparing lot of parameters but yes if one is not looking to invest in GC, second best choice is Sec 46.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi SearchingProperty,
    thanks for your reply.
    I am also thinking to book a 1365 sqft in GC,after considering all the parameters.My intention is not purely investment, I may shift into the app as well,since I work in Noida only.

Thanks again,
    CommentQuote
  • Well I also have invested in the same property (Ajnara/GC - 121). Before that I did a lot of research. I also visited Gardenia - sec 46. The main problem with that (to me) was the way in which the layout of the site is. Usually the land is circular or rectangular. But with Gardenia - Sec 46, the plot spans around the border of an old gov intermediate college (u.p. board i guess). In other words one can say that in the middle of the proposed land, there is a school. Which i did not liked.
    CommentQuote
  • Also there is anothe listing for Ajnara, with the name "Ajnara - Sector 121 - Best deals as of today" - there is a lot of useful info regarding this project. You can visit that if you want to.
    CommentQuote
  • I want to update ....

There is a big housing colony coming up besides sec 71,beyond the road which comes from FLEX.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nisardel
    I want to update ....

There is a big housing colony coming up besides sec 71,beyond the road which comes from FLEX.

Hi Nisardel
    as per my information, new big township(100 acre++) is coming in Sector 75 and you will hear about builder name around 10th Nov once process will be over from government. This location is infront of Omaxe Twin tower. Already information has started coming about this project but it won't be worth investing however location is really good. I will post once there will be confirmation regarding project/builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Regarding the GC project in sec-121, I can see the folowing benefits:

1.The cost of the flat with 1365 sqft area is equvelent(almost) to the cost of 1125 sqft in Amrapali sec-70
    so Amarapali is already taking the benefit of its location(which is ok, but if you are seeing the return on ur investment, then basically you are not getting it,since already paying more price).

2.Considering the above point, if because of the location of sec-70, amrapali rates are higher then Ajnara,after 2-3 years, the total cost of property will be equal(because in GC you are getting more area in the same price),so basically getting the same return after investing the same amount of money.Even tough,I dont think that 2 -3 years down the line, there will be much difference in both the locations.

3.Now,comming to the advantages of GC ajnara,its build up area will be more that that of Amarapli,so basically getting more sapce in the flat.

4.In GC ajnara,The possession is in 2 years, while in Amrapali(and in all other projects), its 3 years, so basically 1 years, rent or interset on the moeny will be added advantage.

5. Quality of construction of GC Ajnara,is better then Amrapali.

6. Not very sure about this, but heard that the area of the club in GC ,is the larsest in Noida.

7.Also, it may be my personal choice, but I somehow find the floor plan very attractive,if you see all the bedrooms have attached bolcony,and cupboard area.

Any suggestions/comments on above points guys?

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • You are perfectly right Nitin. Great analysis on GC - 121
    CommentQuote
  • I got SMS from my dealer that effective from 1st Nov 2009, Rates will be higher by Rs 75/sq ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Ajnara - Noida-121

Hi,

I booked flat in Ajnara Sec-121, few days back. I got to know that Bhoomi pujan for that site is proposed in this month only.........

But still, one fear is inside.......though i heard that Ajnara already provided
    Possession for 2-3 projects in indriapuram/ Ghaziabad..

Thoughts?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SIPRA
    Hi,

I booked flat in Ajnara Sec-121, few days back. I got to know that Bhoomi pujan for that site is proposed in this month only.........

But still, one fear is inside.......though i heard that Ajnara already provided
    Possession for 2-3 projects in indriapuram/ Ghaziabad..

Thoughts?

Yes they have delivered 2-3 projects in that area, Similarly GC has delivered 3 projects in Indirapuram/Vaishali. don't worry about builders,both builders are good..
    CommentQuote