Last updated: January 8 2013
147 | Posts
29138 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home 121 Ajnara

Hi All,

Could someone please let me know about how secure it is to invest money in this project, and excepted price hike after the 2 years down the line?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

Re : Home 121 Ajnara

There is certainly risk associated with theses projects (specifically the ones that are being just by showing you the land/site for proposed project). However that is also the reason why the prices are cheap (they have to be). If you see the life cycle, the apartments are at cheapest rate when they are being sold simply having the site location. Once the sample flat is available, the prices spike. And ones some construction starts, there is another spike depending on how much construction is complete. I am not aware of the appreciation that one can get 2 years down the line.

Comment

Its coming cheap but risky as property is always!!

Appreciation will come no doubt once the surrounding sectors develop in 3-4 years time.

Comment

I agree with Nisardel

Comment

Thanks for your replies.
          What do you people think about the gardenia glory project in sec-46?
          which one is better between Ajnara and Gardenia, in terms of investment.
          I am confused between these two.I think as present,location wise sec 46 has an edge over sec-121, but I am not sure about the quality of work, and on time delivery record of these two.

I really appreciate your expert comments.

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by nitin.vashi View Post
            Thanks for your replies.
            What do you people think about the gardenia glory project in sec-46?
            which one is better between Ajnara and Gardenia, in terms of investment.
            I am confused between these two.I think as present,location wise sec 46 has an edge over sec-121, but I am not sure about the quality of work, and on time delivery record of these two.

I really appreciate your expert comments.

Thanks,
            Nitin
            It depends whether you are looking for pure investment or for your own stay. Yes you are right that location of 46 is good but in the case of 121 builder is having good reputation of quality of deliverables as compare to Gardenia.Also it depends where are you working and what's your plan about working location. I booked in GC by comparing lot of parameters but yes if one is not looking to invest in GC, second best choice is Sec 46.

Comment

Hi SearchingProperty,
              thanks for your reply.
              I am also thinking to book a 1365 sqft in GC,after considering all the parameters.My intention is not purely investment, I may shift into the app as well,since I work in Noida only.

Thanks again,

Comment

Well I also have invested in the same property (Ajnara/GC - 121). Before that I did a lot of research. I also visited Gardenia - sec 46. The main problem with that (to me) was the way in which the layout of the site is. Usually the land is circular or rectangular. But with Gardenia - Sec 46, the plot spans around the border of an old gov intermediate college (u.p. board i guess). In other words one can say that in the middle of the proposed land, there is a school. Which i did not liked.

Comment

Also there is anothe listing for Ajnara, with the name "Ajnara - Sector 121 - Best deals as of today" - there is a lot of useful info regarding this project. You can visit that if you want to.

Comment

I want to update ....

There is a big housing colony coming up besides sec 71,beyond the road which comes from FLEX.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X