Hi All,

Could someone please let me know about how secure it is to invest money in this project, and excepted price hike after the 2 years down the line?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Read more
149 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • My broker also asking to pay remaining of 10%.
    i think it is mentioned in the AGC Form.

Vikas
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikaskumarg
    Has anyone paid more money to AGC other than Initial amount of Rs. 1 Lakh. My broker is asking me more money.

My broker has also asked to pay the remaining of 10% amount by Nov 27, 2009.

Regards,
    Satya
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Vikas,

Yes,you have to pay rest of the amount in 30 days from the day you have blocked the apartment by paying 1 lakh, my broker is asking the same.

regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Nitin,
    I filled the AGC form and paid the remaining of 10% amount by giving PDC for dt. 25/11/09.

Regards
    Vikas
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone please confirm the carpet area under 1365 sq ft flat? Could not find it anywhere on homes121 website.
    CommentQuote
  • Finally, after lots of research and valuable inputs from this forum and friends, I have also booked a flat in AGC 121.

As of now, only the booking amount of 1L is given.

Cheers!!
    CommentQuote
  • At what rate did you book the apt?
    CommentQuote
  • I Got it under the corporate deal prices. I checked and earlier corporate prices are no longer available as of today. The rates have been increased by 125 psf if I am not wrong.

The prices have been increased and Phase 2 bookings is open now.
    CommentQuote
  • I booked it at 2515 for CLP.

If you have corporate deal, you may get it anywhere b/w 2600-2700 for CLP now. These are new prices.

Check with the dealers mentioned on the TOI advertisement on 14th Nov. You may still be lucky to get better deals.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi sanjeevr is the price mentioned by you all inclusive or BSP.
    CommentQuote
  • This is BSP. Other charges are extra.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I need to know which banks are giving home loan in down payment option for AGC-121. My broker has told me that only IDBI would provide loan for DP option.

Would appreciate your valuable inputs.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Satya,

Corporation bank is also giving the loan on this.
    Heard that HDFC is also giving the loan, not sure about HDFC, but Corporation is definitely giving.

regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Ajnara 121

Coul;d someone please tell me how many floors are there in towers in phase one. Someone told me there is still availability in floor thirteen in phase one.
    thanks
    Himanshu
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himanshu74
    Coul;d someone please tell me how many floors are there in towers in phase one. Someone told me there is still availability in floor thirteen in phase one.
    thanks
    Himanshu

G+14 in phase 1.
    CommentQuote