Home 121 Ajnara

Last updated: January 8 2013
147 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Home 121 Ajnara

Hii Sanjeev,

The tendering for sec 120 will be closed by 20th Nov...Sure i will update you. There are 2 plots of 50,000 sqmtrs and 1 plot of 70,000 sqmtr up for grabs this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Nisardel View Post
      Hii Searchingproperty,

3 major housing societies have been announced in sec 120. More than 4000 flats will be on sale in next 6 months..so its time to wait and watch.
      Hi Nisardel
      I updated this news long back on this group. Even names of builders are out now. Around 25th Nov project rates will be out however already rumours are out regarding rates. also sec 110 project will be out near this date with tentative rates. Location of Sec 110 is looking good on map however don't know how is the actual location of plot.

Comment

Can any comment on Security of these upcming sectors? We all are aware of the secuirty menace in Sec 62-63 area. Its not safe at all for people walking or even driving on bikes when dark.

The reason is there is lot of crime activities in this area and all professionals are soft targets for these people...

Since iflation is rising, these crimes are going to rise and I am worried about the security prospects in Noida for these Remotest Sectors...

Please comment!!

Comment

Hi Sanjeev,

this is a good question.
          I think its your individual choice.
          The builder apartments in Indirapuram are cheaper ,as compared to these projects, simply because they lack of so many facilities like you have already mentioned.(and these are not something which can be ignored easily,in fact for some individuals, these points have higher priority than other factors).
          Another thing, if you think from the appreciation perspective, its not going to be much in those ready to move in builder floors, since they are already saturated,and the due price hike has already been there.but in the up coming sectors Noida, this is not the case, the price hike in these areas is yet to come,so you will get a better return on your investment.
          Again, this is just my personal opinion,hence an individual can differ completely on this.

regards,

Comment

Yes, the choice is individual. I agree with you.

But both Noida and Indirapuram lack basic security infrastructure.

Specially in these remote sectors there are no transport service. You have to have a car/vehicle in order to survive.

I am not sure how good the security features will be in AGC society. Can anyone comment on this?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sanjeevr View Post
              Yes, the choice is individual. I agree with you.

But both Noida and Indirapuram lack basic security infrastructure.

Specially in these remote sectors there are no transport service. You have to have a car/vehicle in order to survive.

I am not sure how good the security features will be in AGC society. Can anyone comment on this?

Thanks
              Hello Sanjeev R,
              You made a very important point about the security of the upcoming sectors. But this security concern is valid for entire Noida, even for the nicely populated sectors. In my opinion apartments coming up at Expressway are more vulnerable than the sectors like 119,121,117 etc.

Coming to your point of moving to builder's floor in Indirapuram, i think that is 1 point which we can ponder over seriously. Bcoz the monthly maintenance cost in these new apartments will be very high as compared to having on our own in builder's floor. The only advantage in AGC 121 and nearby apartments is the proximity to the Delhi Metro and the appreciation in the coming months.

Comment

Originally posted by Priyunk View Post
                Hello Sanjeev R,
                You made a very important point about the security of the upcoming sectors. But this security concern is valid for entire Noida, even for the nicely populated sectors. In my opinion apartments coming up at Expressway are more vulnerable than the sectors like 119,121,117 etc.

Coming to your point of moving to builder's floor in Indirapuram, i think that is 1 point which we can ponder over seriously. Bcoz the monthly maintenance cost in these new apartments will be very high as compared to having on our own in builder's floor. The only advantage in AGC 121 and nearby apartments is the proximity to the Delhi Metro and the appreciation in the coming months.
                Hi Priyunk,

Metro is the only best thing to happen to Noida. This is going to ease down traffic requirements for sure. people visiting Delhi from Noida are surely going to use Metro. When is it going to be operation till last point in Noida?

The advantage for AGC 121 is that its on the same road that metro is approaching from Delhi (direct connection to CP i believe)

For some reason, security is the only concern in my head as today only theives entered in one of the high rise societies in Indirapuram in my close friend's house...this was in middle of the day. Shocking!!

I am not sure but we are left out with no options as Govt. does nothing to improve this sense of Insecurity from Citizen's mind...

Appreciation is another point but today's requirement for everyone is mostly from Living perspective....

Comment

Dear Sanjeevr,

Please dont believe what the builders say. Metro will be no way near to sec 121 OR ajnara. Rather it will come upto sc 50, cross the road towards sec 118, and take a detour towards dadri road.

Comment

Nisadrel,
                    The Metro is coming till Sec 32,we all know that.
                    But it is getting extended after sec 32, is something new i am hearing.

I scanned the DMRC site and there is no plan/future extension proposal there. may i know from where did u got this info?

Comment

Even I have done the same from DMRC official site. There is no such plan.

This may be just a speculation.

I heard Ajnara is going to go for phase 2 bookings next with increased prices a bit.

I am yet to decide in booking it in phase 1.

One of my friend says its too far and in remote are in Sec 121. For that matter Sec 119/117 are fully and totally deserted area and are worst than 121 in terms of habitat surroundings.

Is there any reason these will not get habitated in next 2 yrs when possesion is expected?

Do I need to think for Amrapali Sec 70 instead just because of its nearness than Ajnara 121? But this will come at a premium of about 5L, which I think is not worth paying to Amrapali folks.

Need Advice here.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X