Hi All,

Could someone please let me know about how secure it is to invest money in this project, and excepted price hike after the 2 years down the line?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Read more
148 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rahulgup
    today we had a meeting with the AGC and we require letter from all the people who have booked the flat in block A - 3, A-4 , A-2, p-4,p-5 and p-6 block ... mentioning that the block was never mentioned earlier in any of the documentation or discussion and this is creating problem for these flats as these flats are of premium location which will no longer exist after building of the block.

secondly the club size was mentioned to be greater then 1 lac sq ft but beacause of the new block it will be very small... this was one of the big factors of selling the flats at initial stage....

do send the letters for all the allottees of these flats to the builder... this is urgent.... need your coorporation... others can also send the information as this is also not mentioned to them....

Where to send the concerned letters. Please mail the address. I am an allottee in Block A1. This new tower has sweeped away all my dreams of booking in A block. Let me know the address as I am abroad and needs to raise this concern as this was nowhere mentioned in the original plan shared while booking.

Thanks,
    Sanjeev
    CommentQuote
  • construction status

Has anybody visited the site in recent past?
    on what speed the construction going on?

Please update.
    Thanks,
    Nitin.
    CommentQuote
  • is there is any outcome of meeting with AGC regarding building new block???

Please reply....
    CommentQuote
  • During my last month's visit to India, I had been there on the project's site on 30th Mar. I saw that the phase one basement was being constructed and Iron bars were being layed in the ground to make the basement.

Apart from that I saw the site office was also being built and Sample Flat was also under construction...I saw the under construction Sample Flat from Inside....Roof was still under construction but i could make out the rooms, kithcen and bathroom from the layout...

They were saying Sample flat will be ready in One month from then i.e. by May first week, it should be ready....

This is what I saw and now somebody has to visit the site again to give the latest info......

Please keep posting....

thnaks,
    Sanjeev
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

any latest updates???
    CommentQuote
  • demand letter

Hey guys, I have got 3rd demand letter (for foundation complete). Has anyone else also got it?
    CommentQuote
  • i have not giving second 10% yet. i have booked flat in first phase. what interest they will charge ???
    CommentQuote
  • Regarding the Progress of Ajnara Homes 121

Whts the progress of the Project, How much excavation have been done.
    ? Any one can suggent me what will be interest, as i have booked in 1st Phase, but still i have paid only the 10% payment. not yet given the 2nd 10% payment
    CommentQuote
  • Haven't yet paid 2nd amount? Guys, are you still thinking to cancel or waiting for loan approval?
    CommentQuote
  • cancel kyun karna bhai ? pehle research karke nahin liya tha kya jo ab cancel ki baat soch rahe ho !
    CommentQuote
  • Current Rates!

Hey is anybody aware what is the current rate going in Ajnara. Are they giving any all inclusive deals?

If somebody has an information please share.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Everybody,

Are there any corporate deals available in homes121. If yes can anybody quote the rate.

homes 121 is the only project in sec 121, in future will this sector develop as projected as there is only one group housing plot.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

Those of you who have booked in homes 121 please guide me regarding the above query.

Your help is much appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Any one who visited recently to Ajnara 121, please inform whether sample flat is ready for visitor?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Sample flat is still under construction. Foundation is complete and basement slab may be on its way anytime in coming few weeks. Overall, a good progress in terms of construction.

Hopefully, the sample flat will be ready by May end or mid June. Lets see.
    CommentQuote