Hi All,

Could someone please let me know about how secure it is to invest money in this project, and excepted price hike after the 2 years down the line?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Read more
148 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yesterday, I had been to the Homes121 site. Project contruction pace looked okay. Many workers were seen in almost all the towers.

They are making a big Marketing Office. Sample Flat (1665 sq.ft) is ready. Furnishing of the sample flat is ongoing. Perhaps the sample flat will be fully furnished in ~ 2 weeks.
    CommentQuote
  • noida master plan 2031

please go through Noida Master Plan 2031 . there is provision of cremation ground and grave yard near 119 Sector on other side of FNG.Will this hamper our appreciation of project.
    http://www.noidaauthorityonline.com/MasterPlan2031/Master-Plan-2031-Draft.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • its too early to come to any conclusion !!!! as of now there in no news on it !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Tower W

is there any decision done on existence of tower W ?
    CommentQuote
  • As far as construction is concerned then its going on witha very good pace. I have seen the people working there in late evening also ( 10 pm)
    CommentQuote
  • Re: noida master plan 2031

Even if 2031 plan is final one. I don't think the cremation ground will impact Homes 121 as it is behind sector 119 and is quite far of from 121. I think it may only impact 119.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, Anyone knows about what rate going on..I visited yesterday, saw sample flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by parasjain
    Even if 2031 plan is final one. I don't think the cremation ground will impact Homes 121 as it is behind sector 119 and is quite far of from 121. I think it may only impact 119.

You are correct and thats not going to affect this project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by parasjain

Visited the site today too......they are busy in making (furnishing) the sample flat....size of flat (1665 sq.ft.) and sanitary fittings looks good...hope they provide the same what they display........we will have to look for the provision for window A.C....:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jhonty29
    You are correct and thats not going to affect this project

Ya we all know this.....and then too we post this sort of queries....if bhoots have to travel.....they can travel even upto....Sector 14A / 15 A too (which is start of Noida and considered....most precious sector of NOIDA (I heard they can travel even without Metro :D)

Jokes apart, Kabristaan besides Sector-119 will not effect Sector - 121.........atleast I'm sure !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Suddenly so much talk about Sector 121.....don't know why?
    Perhaps some GHS is going to be launched sooner than later in Sector 121...it seems.

Originally Posted by jhaxxx1r
    Ya we all know this.....and then too we post this sort of queries....if bhoots have to travel.....they can travel even upto....Sector 14A / 15 A too (which is start of Noida and considered....most precious sector of NOIDA (I heard they can travel even without Metro :D)

Jokes apart, Kabristaan besides Sector-119 will not effect Sector - 121.........atleast I'm sure !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Thakur, can you elaborate what does GHS stand for?
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • It's Group Housing Society !!
    Sorry...if it was vague.

Originally Posted by joyrajat
    Thakur, can you elaborate what does GHS stand for?
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • FNG Corridor Status

Hi

Does anybody has updates regarding construction of FNG near homes 121. Has the construction started yet?

People with some inside information from NA can throw some light. Request you to post your opinion.

Thanks,
    Abhishek
    CommentQuote
  • any update on construction

Hi All,

Can anybody provide update on construction..and selling activity..last time when i9 checked with them..they have full section on sale..
    CommentQuote