Home 121 Ajnara

Last updated: January 8 2013
147 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Home 121 Ajnara

High Tension Wires in the vicinity of Homes121

Can anybody please inform how far will be the southmost row of Home121 (ajnara) Towers from the existing HT cables.
    Will they be sufficiently far from these existing HT wires?
    Anyidea based on available information from builder / broker or any other reliable source?

Please inform as I am intersted in Tower P flat but I just want to have this information before taking final decision.

Comment

meeting for new tower at entrance

has anybody discussed about the tower at the main entrance to the builder?

Comment

new block at the main gate

today we had a meeting with the AGC and we require letter from all the people who have booked the flat in block A - 3, A-4 , A-2, p-4,p-5 and p-6 block ... mentioning that the block was never mentioned earlier in any of the documentation or discussion and this is creating problem for these flats as these flats are of premium location which will no longer exist after building of the block.

secondly the club size was mentioned to be greater then 1 lac sq ft but beacause of the new block it will be very small... this was one of the big factors of selling the flats at initial stage....

do send the letters for all the allottees of these flats to the builder... this is urgent.... need your coorporation... others can also send the information as this is also not mentioned to them....

Comment

please let me know the rate on which you have booked in homes 121 under CLP all inclusive?

Comment

visited the site yesterday.... the progress seems quite slow .. any updates about this anyone .. what is the builder saying ?

Comment

4th phase of Homes 121

dear all, if anybody can throw some light on rates of phase 4 of homes 121 ?????? is it still a good option considering so many projects nearby ?????

Comment

Originally posted by propersearch View Post
                dear all, if anybody can throw some light on rates of phase 4 of homes 121 ?????? is it still a good option considering so many projects nearby ?????
                Gaur - Noida extn seems to be a better option than 121 ..

Comment

Sir here loding is only 18% it also a advantage of this project. to know more reply me send me message. i will tell u every thing very clear abt this project.

Comment

dear trialsurvey, thanks for your suggeston, i have my fnrds living in the GN & after weighing all the pros & cons I beleive Noida is still a safe bet. I want to buy it for my own consumption !! so ONE of the reason why GN is out of question is that it will take more time to become inhabitant !!!

Dear ajit, please share the info with-in the forum so that everybody gets benefit out of it. !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by propersearch View Post
                      dear trialsurvey, thanks for your suggeston, i have my fnrds living in the GN & after weighing all the pros & cons I beleive Noida is still a safe bet. I want to buy it for my own consumption !! so ONE of the reason why GN is out of question is that it will take more time to become inhabitant !!!

Dear ajit, please share the info with-in the forum so that everybody gets benefit out of it. !!!!
                      boss Gaur Noida Extn is technically in GNoida but just around 4km from sec 121 ... and at a much cheaper rate !

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X