I want to warn people NOT to ever invest in Jaypee Group's projetcs as they are massivley delayed, you deal with rude, callous and careless staff, end up not receiving demand letters and then paying exhorbitant amounts. The most unprofessional, shoddy group I have ever dealt with. The only thing at which excel is making fools out of innocent people and playing havoc with their hard earned money
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have not experienced this issue. I get my demand letters on time... customer responds to queries in one business day... you are right about the debt part though.. but they more assets to bank on...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by twisha
    I want to warn people NOT to ever invest in Jaypee Group's projetcs as they are massivley delayed, you deal with rude, callous and careless staff, end up not receiving demand letters and then paying exhorbitant amounts. The most unprofessional, shoddy group I have ever dealt with. The only thing at which excel is making fools out of innocent people and playing havoc with their hard earned money

Welcome to the world of ATS , these posts wont help much. Visit Augusta town homes and apply for a job in jp instead of ats
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks twisha. Will keep that in mind after I close my deal in JP Kube.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "akash.g
    Thanks twisha. Will keep that in mind after I close my deal in JP Kube.

He he...

Tongue in cheek :D

Posted from my iPad using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

Discussion on the same topic is already running on IREF, running multiple threads may dissolve the information.

For further discussions, kindly follow the below link
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/3268-jaypee-greens-wishtown-noida?t=3562
    CommentQuote