Hi

I have done a booking with gardenia glory project in sector 46. Would be nice to know if someone has booked the apartment.:)

-Amanpreet
Read more
165 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • paji good to see you here in this site.....:)
    CommentQuote
  • Hey, I too booked a flat with Gardenia glory..any idea as to when they will start with the contruction?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amanpreets
    Hi

I have done a booking with gardenia glory project in sector 46. Would be nice to know if someone has booked the apartment.:)

-Amanpreet

hello , i have also booked an apartment in glory 2B+S,it cost me total 34.6L(projected cost) including registration charges of 5%.
    CommentQuote
  • at what rate they have offered i.e rate psf??? . i am alos thinking of going for it
    CommentQuote
  • Do you guys mind reporting the per square feet rate to the viewers? Otherwise simply knowing who has booked is of no use.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • gardenia glory

I too have booked a 2BHK in glory-46.
    It seems construction is not going to start in this year.
    I don't know whether the project has been approved as yet by Noida authority or not. Any one having information pl. share.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Can anybody please tell at what PSF you people have booked the flat. Can we get the inagural discount now also.
    Also please share the information on availability of 2 BHK flats

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Gardenia Glory

The Project is to be launched in mid Dec 2009. The Plan is yet to be sanction as per latest information
    CommentQuote
  • Can anybody please share about how much % of money you have paid to the buider?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Do anyone has idea about which Banks Gardenia is approaching for this project.

-Aman
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

Just be patient...The Gardenia Glory is still on papers only. The approvals are still awaited.

Also, some litigation is on with the School adjacent to the plot of land where Glory is going to come.

Kindly wait!!
    CommentQuote
  • Can any one find out the truth. As Mr.Nisardel has pointed out --
    "Also, some litigation is on with the School adjacent to the plot of land where Glory is going to come."

This Litigation with whom -Gardenia group or Noida authority & on what ground ?
    Whether this is true or it is a false claim. We must find out the truth.
    Pl. post.

Here are some comments about Mr.Nisardel in the forum--Review about Gardenia Glory-Sector 46 & Lotus Boulevard Espacia
    1. "Sometimes I feel that Mr Nisar is Amrapali agent. He is 100% in favor of this builder. This is despite the fact that their construction quality is very very shady.
    If you read all his posts, he has booked his flat in Amrapali Sapphire as well as Aprapali Platinum....I don't think he is a normal end user like many of us in these forums...
    Somehow, his view points are little biased at times. I don't know what other people think...but this is my point of view."
    sanjeevr
    2."Hi sanjeevr
    You r 100% right. he is always biased"-="http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/members/vik-sen-44847.html"]vik_sen
    CommentQuote
  • As Mr. Nisardel has pointed out "Also, some litigation is on with the School adjacent to the plot of land where Glory is going to come."
    Some members of the forum pl. find out whether it is true.
    Though rival companies keep such moles in these forums to confuse the buyers this man can be one of them.

CommentQuote
  • Got some unconfirmed news raegrding litigation on gardenia glory .any one please clarify
    CommentQuote
  • gardenia

Any news on litigation with school. Pl. respond.
    CommentQuote