Collapse

Gardenia Glory, Gardenia Group, Sector 46, Noida

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
189 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Gardenia Glory, Gardenia Group, Sector 46, Noida

@Pawan: Visited the site last week. There were few 100 workers at the site and the work was going in full steam!. Not sure, why you have that opinion about "No work".

PS: I dont have any investment in that project

Comment

This is a good project and work is going on at a decent pace . Unnecessarily ppl are blaming the builder , ek toh 5-6 yrs mein deliver kar rahe hain and still ppl are blaming

Originally posted by rvm123 View Post
      @Pawan: Visited the site last week. There were few 100 workers at the site and the work was going in full steam!. Not sure, why you have that opinion about "No work".

PS: I dont have any investment in that project

Comment

Originally posted by pchandwani View Post
        This is a good project and work is going on at a decent pace . Unnecessarily ppl are blaming the builder , ek toh 5-6 yrs mein deliver kar rahe hain and still ppl are blaming
        Do you call Irfan Pathan a fast bowler :P

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
          goood stuff ... ek toh chandwani bhaiya ka sarcasm .. uske baad praveen bhai ka irfaan joke ! :P

Comment

You dont cal him a spinner also

Originally posted by fatichar View Post

Comment

Dear All i have just bought a 4 BHk unit in the project. Can anyone share some light on the actual status... tx

Comment

At what rate dear manojs1976?

Comment

This Gardenia group have done total mess up in Sector-75 (Golf City) project, many buyers trapped there, why thinking they could deliver any project on time with quality, unless they will not fix sec-75 issues, beware of from them.

Comment

I have purchase a 3 BHK in gardenia glory. I was verbally given date of possession in Dec. 2012 whereas on the agreement given to me the date of possession is Dec. 2013. Construction quality is inferior. Last wk I visited the site and had a look at the bathroom wall tiles which is entirely different from what has been showcased in sample flat. When I requested them to use same designer tiles, their answer is that pattern/design is now not available in the market BUT anybody could see that they are using inferior quality tiles. Let's unite owners and raise voice before it gets too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Harsh Chhabr View Post
                      Last wk I visited the site and had a look at the bathroom wall tiles which is entirely different from what has been showcased in sample flat. When I requested them to use same designer tiles, their answer is that pattern/design is now not available in the market BUT anybody could see that they are using inferior quality tiles. Let's unite owners and raise voice before it gets too late.
                      This is on expected lines from most builders. If delivered quality was as good as show/sample flat quality, no project would be selling below 6-7000.

Even otherwise as a buyer what I would be more concerned with quality of construction and piping, etc. Fixtures can always be upgraded and they would not cost more than 1L.

Still I feel Gardenia is better then the likes of Supertech & Amrapali.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X