Hi

I have done a booking with gardenia glory project in sector 46. Would be nice to know if someone has booked the apartment.:)

-Amanpreet
Read more
165 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi pls be a little careful.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=71943
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any update on the bank notice as 60 days have passed since the date of notice.
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea on what the latest status is? We have a flat in tower A8 and the builder told me recently that lift work is almost getting completed and they would start handing over possession starting October - when i confronted saying that w/o OC how can they give possession they said OC will take another 3-4months and we can request possession post that...they will raise final demand accordingly else they would ask for final payment in Oct and then give keys within 45 days of the same.

In a fix and not sure if possession should be taken without OC. I think I will wait. Others please advise. Also, if anyone has any further update on the legal issues concerning this project, please share.
    CommentQuote
  • Would request senior members aware about this project to inform about the latest updates and whether it will be a good idea to invest now for possible end use shortly.
    CommentQuote
  • What's the status? Has the builder cleared the loan?
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on current status of this project. Has the registry started?
    CommentQuote
  • kya status hai?
    CommentQuote
  • koi kuch batayega?
    CommentQuote
  • there seems to be a conspiracy of silence as far as this project is concerned !

I recently got an offer for a flat in this project from a buyer.
    He claimed he has received possesion from builder but property isn't registered as completion certificate is awaited. anyone here aware of the actual status ?
    my first post here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anirba1695
    there seems to be a conspiracy of silence as far as this project is concerned !

I recently got an offer for a flat in this project from a buyer.
    He claimed he has received possesion from builder but property isn't registered as completion certificate is awaited. anyone here aware of the actual status ?
    my first post here.

Yes, it is still awaited. Gardenia doesn't have money to pay to NA, registry can't be done. Apart from location nothing special about the project. Many other clean choices are also available. Launched in 2008-2009 close to 10 years now and still things pending.
    CommentQuote
  • many thanks for the prompt reply !
    is there any hope of completion certificate and thereafter registration for this project in the not too distant future ??

>> Many other clean choices are also available.
    any suggestions ??
    CommentQuote
    many thanks for the prompt reply !
    is there any hope of completion certificate and thereafter registration for this project in the not too distant future ??

>> Many other clean choices are also available.
    any suggestions ??

This builder is in huge financial crunch in all his projects and have pending dues for all. I am not seeing near hope when he can pay NA and get completion certificate.

Other choices depends on your budget, location preference and other parameters. If you are specifically looking for Sector 45-46, can try Prateek Stylome, it's clean project, fully completed and no pending dues. Sizes are not small so you have to look into your pocket before looking at it.
    CommentQuote
  • yup, stylome is out of my budget. I am looking for a 2bhk (around 1000 sq.ft) in noida (not greater noida or extension) within 50 lac. any suggestions ?
    CommentQuote
    yup, stylome is out of my budget. I am looking for a 2bhk (around 1000 sq.ft) in noida (not greater noida or extension) within 50 lac. any suggestions ?

Can try expressway if you can go that far - Supertech Ecocity might have something in your budget. It's a nice society. In sec 70X, i don't think you will get a 1000 all inclusive in a nice society might get something in Amrapali(76) or Gardenia(75) or even Supertech(74) but i don't find any of them good. Supertech in 74 is ok and you can try.
    CommentQuote
  • Seconded....supertech 137 is good
    CommentQuote