Last updated: July 12 2013
3 | Posts
1259 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lotus boulevard 3c

Hi,

Please suggest whether buying an appartment in lotus boulevard 3c is a good option or not ?

What is the current response of the project ?

Thanks

Re : lotus boulevard 3c

Hello,

I am also bit confused about this , they are offering 1648 sq ft flat in 3050 psf. not sure if this the best price.

Kindly tell me which option is better 3c/Amarpali -70 and what is the best price I can get for these projects. and which broker I should refer.

Regards
    Priyanka
    Priyanka

Comment

3C

I have recently seen the site of 3c and its good, tha orevailing rates now are 3075 psf, but agent is offering some discounts as well.

Comment

Duplicate Thread- Duplicate thread: Duplicate thread being closed. Original Thread - http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...vard-5677.html

Search Before Creating a New Thread - Before starting a new thread, please use 'Google Custom Search' or 'forum search' to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. There is a big chance it has. Not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple/duplicate threads, it will also help you to get an answer much quicker. If you find an active thread, place your comments there instead (as long as it doesn’t constitute to thread necromancy and hamper the flow of the discussion). Multiple threads on the same topic divide the discussion and create a disparate communication path.
        NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X