I want to know the price list of the wave city center projects like shop cum office, office space and studio apartments as well.
any one is here who can help i saw a lot of websites but could not get sufficient information.
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Wave City Center has recently launched Studio Apartment with the name "Edenia". The price is Rs.8250/- per sq.ft. The size starts from 508 sq.ft
    CommentQuote
  • people believe that price should fall, considering stagnant situation, but builders are not seeing it..
    Eveyrtime prices are coming higher with every new launch.. Going further high...DO they really find buyers for such prices, while people are struggling to sell around 5-6K/ psf
    CommentQuote
  • Project is good and premium is for the location. The land cost is 50% higher than what you get in Noida Exp or Noida Extn. Most will give you 5% dis on paper. It will have 48 floors. 43-48 not yet finalized. 38-42 will be serviced apartments. 29-37 will be with PLC of 140. Below 29 no PLC. Project is good and has commercial licence. Which is great. You can put that on rent like hotel rooms by tying up with firms. Hope you can rent it for 100 days in a year for almost hotel rates. One side of this will be iconic tower(102 floors) whose construction will start after 2 years. That might make this project very dusty. I am thinking on which side to book. The Park Facing/Iconic tower side or the opposite side which will face the sommercial shops.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jayantNayak
    Project is good and premium is for the location. The land cost is 50% higher than what you get in Noida Exp or Noida Extn. Most will give you 5% dis on paper. It will have 48 floors. 43-48 not yet finalized. 38-42 will be serviced apartments. 29-37 will be with PLC of 140. Below 29 no PLC. Project is good and has commercial licence. Which is great. You can put that on rent like hotel rooms by tying up with firms. Hope you can rent it for 100 days in a year for almost hotel rates. One side of this will be iconic tower(102 floors) whose construction will start after 2 years. That might make this project very dusty. I am thinking on which side to book. The Park Facing/Iconic tower side or the opposite side which will face the sommercial shops.

Conceptually interesting, but support infrastructure (especially roads) will crumble with the sheer magnitude of development (not to mention, other additions like 7x which will further strain the infrastructure).

I know there are flyovers/ underpasses planned. Lets hope for the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jayantNayak
    Project is good and premium is for the location. The land cost is 50% higher than what you get in Noida Exp or Noida Extn. Most will give you 5% dis on paper. It will have 48 floors. 43-48 not yet finalized. 38-42 will be serviced apartments. 29-37 will be with PLC of 140. Below 29 no PLC. Project is good and has commercial licence. Which is great. You can put that on rent like hotel rooms by tying up with firms. Hope you can rent it for 100 days in a year for almost hotel rates. One side of this will be iconic tower(102 floors) whose construction will start after 2 years. That might make this project very dusty. I am thinking on which side to book. The Park Facing/Iconic tower side or the opposite side which will face the sommercial shops.

Have you booked commercial office space??
    If yes, at what price and when??

I am interested to book 745sq ft unit as well.
    CommentQuote
  • No Boss,
    Not a good experience with Wave...
    Also not sure Wave.....now.
    Only my POV....Others may be good POV.
    CommentQuote
  • Construction Progress at Wave City Center

Construction Progress at Wave City Center.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Wave Infra
    Construction Progress at Wave City Center.

lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to go.Project will take years to take shape from here on ....
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Guys,

I am looking to invest in Wave City Center project sector 32 Noida. I am an NRI so not really in touch with the latest developments in the project. Can anyone please share their views on the project and builder?
    Also what is the current price for residential flat. My budget is 1.5-2 Cr
    CommentQuote