I would like to hear the opinion of members here about this serviced apartment as an investment.

DO you think it is a good idea?

Are the bookings still open and has anybody booked?

Thanks, Venkat
Read more
26 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hi , i know a few people who own supertech serviced apartments , cheques have started bouncing . I m really scared , as i was about to buy one for investment purposes . Pls all of you , throw some light on this Assured 12% return scenario going on in REAL ESTATE market these days
    CommentQuote
  • Suitable investment for black money earned through corruption/smuggling/hawala/racketeering etc.

Not a good option for honest money as of now.

The concept is great and if it was from Tata, I would have invested

Anubhav, as far as I know, Ceyane is the first serviced apartment offerred by Supertech. If cheques have really bounced, it is of Ceyane investors only. I am sure if this has happened, there will be complaints n the internet. Google the project before investing
    CommentQuote
  • yes u right venky , i ll myself stay away from supertech !!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Venky , Anu & Raj for your valued comments in this thread.
    Hi Guys kindly also analyze (link pasted below)Omaxe Connaught Place Mall at Greater Noida and reflect:
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/greater-noida-real-estate/greater-noida-and-noida-extension/11013-omaxe-connaught-place-in-noida?t=13417
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone re-looked at Ceyane?

They have relaunched it as 37 floors now, deleted the 12% return but given discount on the payment amount. Also, CLP scheme has been started.

According to the salesman on the ad which came out this Saturday, the rate is 4500 psf for CLP and 3800 for DP (15% discount on CLP). No assured payments any more.

A few queries in case anyone has researched this

1. Has the piling been done for 24 floors or 37 floors? Supposedly the foundations are already laid

2. Is the project seeming worth the investment? Assuming 27L = 30L final cost invested, assuming 1000Rs per day average return from renting out of the serviced flat = 30,000 pm = 3L per annum, one can maybe get 10% rental yield on this after a 3 year delay.

3. Does anyone think Supertech can make this a success?

4. Are there any investors here in this project?

5. Have any cheques bounced?

6. MM, Zohaib, sbajaj and others - any thoughts?

http://www.supertechlimited.com/residential/ceyane/overview.php
    CommentQuote
  • don't you think it has been priced very high at 4500 psf, given lotus boulevard is available at 3800 and lotus panache at 3350 . both are closer to noida then this project and with similar if not better location. i went through the free stuff they will be providing and I don't think they will cost more then 2 lacs if you buy them from market. so removing free stuff ,prices comes to round 4000 psf for them. I am guessing as all the flats are small studio apartments,number of flats and thus density will be pretty high.

Is this really worth the price they are asking for. what do other people think?

one other thing I noticed, they are charging plc for upper floor from 25th floor onwards. is this the start of mumbai trend in noida. Supertech Limited

also can you elaborate, how did you derive 30k pm rental figure for 500 sf flat.
    Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Anyone re-looked at Ceyane?

They have relaunched it as 37 floors now, deleted the 12% return but given discount on the payment amount. Also, CLP scheme has been started.

According to the salesman on the ad which came out this Saturday, the rate is 4500 psf for CLP and 3800 for DP (15% discount on CLP). No assured payments any more.

A few queries in case anyone has researched this

1. Has the piling been done for 24 floors or 37 floors? Supposedly the foundations are already laid

2. Is the project seeming worth the investment? Assuming 27L = 30L final cost invested, assuming 1000Rs per day average return from renting out of the serviced flat = 30,000 pm = 3L per annum, one can maybe get 10% rental yield on this after a 3 year delay.

3. Does anyone think Supertech can make this a success?

4. Are there any investors here in this project?

5. Have any cheques bounced?

6. MM, Zohaib, sbajaj and others - any thoughts?

Supertech Limited
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    don't you think it has been priced very high at 4500 psf, given lotus boulevard is available at 3800 and lotus panache at 3350 . both are closer to noida then this project and with similar if not better location. i went through the free stuff they will be providing and I don't think they will cost more then 2 lacs if you buy them from market. so removing free stuff ,prices comes to round 4000 psf for them. I am guessing as all the flats are small studio apartments,number of flats and thus density will be pretty high.

Is this really worth the price they are asking for. what do other people think?

one other thing I noticed, they are charging plc for upper floor from 25th floor onwards. is this the start of mumbai trend in noida. Supertech Limited

also can you elaborate, how did you derive 30k pm rental figure for 500 sf flat.

These are services apartments, which a rental company will lease out like a guest house. This is not a flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your reply, I was thinking of it like a fully furnished apartment. looks like a totally different thing. can you answer following queries

so the investor, will he get constant payment every month or variable payments based on occupancy period of his apartment.
      contract with this rental company, is it done at the time of booking or will those details will be sorted afterward.
      rate at which rental company disburse you, how will that be decided.

Originally Posted by Venkytalks
      These are services apartments, which a rental company will lease out like a guest house. This is not a flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Supertech Ceyane What is your opinion?

Hi there, I am thinking of investing in a Studio Apartment in Supertech Ceyane Towen in Sec 93A in Noida. The possession offer is in March 2015.

It will be great to have any expert comments whether it is a safe and profitable deal or not.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • hi again ... anyone who can help me...as they are offering a special payment plan in Navratras which looks lucrative... 40% now, 30% after 1 year and remaining 30% on the offer of possession.
    CommentQuote
  • why are you hellbent to loose your money,
    dont you know the reputation of Supertech?
    CommentQuote