Wave Vasilia Noida new project launched by Wave Infratech. Got Message from Top Noida Real Estate Company. But bit shocked after heard price. Vaise Superb Location but Price is too high .... i dont know realty market kaha jaiyegi... but i really like location
Read more
Reply
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Disclaimer: I have an investment in Wave Trucia

    While overall sector 32 location has its merits, within the sector its not significantly different from (perhaps inferior to) their other projects - Amore and Trucia. In fact, this was originally a part of Trucia. Since Wave was relatively more successful in selling smaller apartments they changed a tower in Trucia (originally planned as 1448-2066 sq ft) into Vasilia (1250, 1550, 1750 sq ft).

    I've visited the site and the construction is actually on. However, given the mounds of sand on both side, and the fact that it takes months to come out of basement, its not easily visible.

    That said, this rate (for an investor) is not attractive. Trucia 1450 and 2100 are available for much less - around 500 psft - in resale (30% paid). Vasilia will also be 30% paid within 5 months of launch.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhaiyon rates bhi bata do!

    What's the FAR for these?

    - tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Bhaiyon rates bhi bata do!

    What's the FAR for these?

    - tapatalk free


    Last heard (not confirmed) BSP in some special payment scheme (40% upfront, 20% on superstructure, 40% on possession):

    Launch price: 8220
    Pre-launch discount: 150
    Brokerage discount: another 2-3%

    Net-net, around 7800-7900 or so..

    Price in CLP should be 100-200 lower, but they'll take almost 95% payment till superstructure.

    Disclaimer: I have NOT invested in this.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks. What about FAR?

    - tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Thanks. What about FAR?

    - tapatalk free


    With Wave, always a big blackhole :)

    Its not a segregated (as far as I know) complex but just 1 tower (to start with) in the Trucia block. I guess they'll compute the FAR for the entire sector, as allotted.

    These mega projects need to step up on transparency.

    Btw, I heard that they've converted part of commercial FSI to residential so that home loans can be availed by buyers. Was trying to confirm that with users on this forum..

    Did see their ad recently listing 4 banks (including HDFC - probably the only genuine financial institution in this country) as having approved their project for home loans.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks!

    - tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by truepicture
    With Wave, always a big blackhole :)

    Its not a segregated (as far as I know) complex but just 1 tower (to start with) in the Trucia block. I guess they'll compute the FAR for the entire sector, as allotted.

    These mega projects need to step up on transparency.

    Btw, I heard that they've converted part of commercial FSI to residential so that home loans can be availed by buyers. Was trying to confirm that with users on this forum..

    Did see their ad recently listing 4 banks (including HDFC - probably the only genuine financial institution in this country) as having approved their project for home loans.


    Hdfc funds every Santa banta project now. They did approve a lot of NE projects too.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    Hdfc funds every Santa banta project now. They did approve a lot of NE projects too.

    HDFC has stopped funding loans to Amrapali.
    HDFC is still among one of the few best Private Banks in India.
    CommentQuote
  • Kaisa builder hai wave?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Thanks. What about FAR?

    - tapatalk free


    If I can recall FAR was 4.5 for this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amarakbar
    If I can recall FAR was 4.5 for this project.


    Yes, for the whole sector. If they apply the same to residential, would be scary!

    - tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Yes, for the whole sector. If they apply the same to residential, would be scary!

    - tapatalk free


    Whenever this project takes off NA starts planning elevated road from sector 61 to vishwabhart school.

    Unless elevated road is built with direct connectivity to DND it will be a nightmare living here.

    Studio apartments have also commercial licence so it will be more commercial cum residential and not fit for purely residential living with your family.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Yes, for the whole sector. If they apply the same to residential, would be scary!

    - tapatalk free

    Is Mumbai Scary?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Is Mumbai Scary?


    Yes, to me atleast. Traffic jams of 1 hour are not an exception. This is when they have the baap (in terms of volume) of metro - local trains.
    Even luxury projects hardly have lung space, except when see facing.

    - tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Yes, to me atleast. Traffic jams of 1 hour are not an exception. This is when they have the baap (in terms of volume) of metro - local trains.
    Even luxury projects hardly have ling space, except when see facing.

    - tapatalk free


    'Ling' space :D

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote