I have heard that BOP has bought 5 acres of commerical land from jaypee adjoining expresway and behind krscent court of wish town.
They are coming up with studio apartments and some mall.
The soft lauch of studio apartment is at 6000/sq ft, later to be launched rs. at 8000/sq ft. They are having some buy back scheme also at lauch @36% interest.
Read more
91 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Its in sector 129. Not in sector 128.
    CommentQuote
  • Not a good idea to invest in a BOP group project. Brokers cant be trusted. I also got a call for this project, today.
    CommentQuote
  • This is what I rcvd:
    soft launch Price: 5970 psqft
    launch price: 8990 psqft
    launch after one month (I couldnt control myself from laughing when he told me this)
    CommentQuote
  • BOP's greed has increased manifold and they are not content with selling others flats.....they want to rob the customers directly.

I am amazed how brokers have Noida have become so rich by gaining from end customers and from builders alike.

Wonder what value do the these brokers add in the transaction process.....

Why doesn't builder sell directly to end consumer by creating a good internal sales and marketing system/department?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by orchardman
    BOP's greed has increased manifold and they are not content with selling others flats.....they want to rob the customers directly.

Yes, they must have realized this. Builders are robbing more than them and its time to join the party.

I am amazed how brokers have Noida have become so rich by gaining from end customers and from builders alike.

None. We all know that.
    They are just share some of the loot done by builders.

Why doesn't builder sell directly to end consumer by creating a good internal sales and marketing system/department?

So that the builder can claim that the promised dreams and views were shown by the broker, they lied and we are innocent.

CommentQuote
  • 6000 psf, pagla gaya hai BOP chandi bech raha hai ya cement ka tukda
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by orchardman
    BOP's greed has increased manifold and they are not content with selling others flats.....they want to rob the customers directly.

One of the many reasons is that Builder through channel partner are able to reach to maximum number of customers across Indian and also World because Builder can't open shop outside State and Country to market and sell their project.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • seems to be a fly by night company. only 5 years old. the owner's ( Mr mavi ) profile on their website looks very ordinary.

any past projects from this group?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AlvastaCap
    seems to be a fly by night company. only 5 years old. the owner's ( Mr mavi ) profile on their website looks very ordinary.

any past projects from this group?

Bhai

5 years old company hai..... agree. But Project bhi toh small hai.
    CommentQuote
  • There is very very minimal concept of brokers in Pune RE markets...that makes entire experience very good
    CommentQuote
  • Ultimately it's our greed which takes us down and then we blame brokers / builders and what not. If a broker has bad reputation in his own profession imagine him entering into a different field. He will not only loot you but make newbie mistakes for which you will have to pay.

Getting cheated few lacs in a deal is ok as long as the end product is good. You repent for few days, curse the broker then move on. Imagine the same broker not only selling but also building your home: "rona hai sada j liye..."
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody got more details on this ??? Is it exactly inside jaypee township.

Commercial meant for people living in jaypee or seperate access from expressway ??
    CommentQuote
  • What I have heard is Jaypee sold his land to BOP in lieu of the commissions it needs to pay him... This is part of the strategy to minimize outflow and monetize assets in any possible way.
    CommentQuote
  • Even I got the call from the broker...and he explained me the buy-back scheme.

Is this worth entering..Price seems to be on higher side and also 50% of the payment needs to be done.

Pls reply
    CommentQuote
  • Even I am looking for advice. Got the call from them too.
    CommentQuote