I have heard that BOP has bought 5 acres of commerical land from jaypee adjoining expresway and behind krscent court of wish town.
They are coming up with studio apartments and some mall.
The soft lauch of studio apartment is at 6000/sq ft, later to be launched rs. at 8000/sq ft. They are having some buy back scheme also at lauch @36% interest.
Read more
91 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ashishahuja
    The payment plan for the studio apartments is as follows

50% of BSP…………………………. ………… On signing of this Agreement.
    10% of BSP + 25% of (Add-ons+Balcony) .......Within One year from booking date.
    10% of BSP + 25% of (Add-ons+Balcony)....... Within Two years from booking date.
    10% of BSP + 25% of (Add-ons+Balcony)...... Within Three years from booking date.
    20% of BSP + 25% of (Add-ons+Balcony).......... On possession.

BSP is 5970 / sq ft

Has anyone bought in this project? How much discount are they offering over 5970? What are the other charges apart from BSP?
    CommentQuote
  • why has this group sold land to property dealer ? are these projects high rise ? will it not spoil the overall development of jaypee ?
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone plz advice if this is decent investment?

Also, is there any link which explains the concepts of Serviced Apartments in detail? How much different is it from 1BHK?
    CommentQuote
  • Guess, JP could not pay brokerage to BOP - cash crunch, gave land instead!
    CommentQuote
  • Terrible plan - dont construct anything fr 3 yrs take 80% money???

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Terrible plan - dont construct anything fr 3 yrs take 80% money???

true, but since they are new, will they think small and try to do small fraud in the current project, ensuring no demand in their projects in future. Or think a little big, and try to deliver this first project efficiently to make a name. What do you think?

Dinesh sir, did you have any interaction with BOP top management? What kind of ppl head this group?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by softie
    true, but since they are new, will they think small and try to do small fraud in the current project, ensuring no demand in their projects in future. Or think a little big, and try to deliver this first project efficiently to make a name. What do you think?

Dinesh sir, did you have any interaction with BOP top management? What kind of ppl head this group?

On ur first point - then the simple or better thing should hv been to link it to construction - show u r confident.

No bro apart from a couple of interactions for a potential purchase of Kristal (where I was speaking to a sales lady in BOP) - which ultimately went the KB way, I've never spoken to anyone at BOP or had any transactions with/thru them - so cant comment.

CommentQuote
    Has anyone bought in this project? How much discount are they offering over 5970? What are the other charges apart from BSP?

As per the MoU they say that the add on charges will be decided at launch time. They have given no clue of what all it will include
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashishahuja
    As per the MoU they say that the add on charges will be decided at launch time. They have given no clue of what all it will include

yep, no discount on bsp either, will they be giving any legally valid document for the buy back offer of 7050?
    CommentQuote
    On ur first point - then the simple or better thing should hv been to link it to construction - show u r confident.

No bro apart from a couple of interactions for a potential purchase of Kristal (where I was speaking to a sales lady in BOP) - which ultimately went the KB way, I've never spoken to anyone at BOP or had any transactions with/thru them - so cant comment.

I think Gaur also comes out with time linked plans, but still its a decent builder. What I feel is that current PDP plan is only to extract money from investors (for immediate consumption somewhere), when they launch, they would surely come up with CLP plan.

They are claiming that the construction would be done by L&T or shapoorji pallonji. But even if we ignore those claims, do you think that the location is worth the BSP of around 6k if lets say BOP completes this project in 5-6yrs with an average construction quality.
    CommentQuote
    I think Gaur also comes out with time linked plans, but still its a decent builder. What I feel is that current PDP plan is only to extract money from investors (for immediate consumption somewhere), when they launch, they would surely come up with CLP plan.

They are claiming that the construction would be done by L&T or shapoorji pallonji. But even if we ignore those claims, do you think that the location is worth the BSP of around 6k if lets say BOP completes this project in 5-6yrs with an average construction quality.

Not saying TLP is bad or anything - but not in these days where there is so much uncertainty - and its not exactly tata housing

I'll need to see the following:

- Cluster and unit plan
    - Site plan
    - Specifications
    - Some idea on features
    - Exact location

Uske bina to poora guesswork hai

From the outset - no JP project at fairly advanced rate of construction in that area is yet to touch 6k BSP - so this def sounds very expensive to start with and the fact that you give 50% on day 1
    CommentQuote
    Not saying TLP is bad or anything - but not in these days where there is so much uncertainty - and its not exactly tata housing

I'll need to see the following:

- Cluster and unit plan
    - Site plan
    - Specifications
    - Some idea on features
    - Exact location

Uske bina to poora guesswork hai

From the outset - no JP project at fairly advanced rate of construction in that area is yet to touch 6k BSP - so this def sounds very expensive to start with and the fact that you give 50% on day 1

Ok, and what about the buy back offer of 7050 in an year, that won't be on paper or can't be enforced?
    CommentQuote
    Ok, and what about the buy back offer of 7050 in an year, that won't be on paper or can't be enforced?

7050 - on full price ??

Thats 40% appreciation in a year on your initial payment.

Look bro - one thing I've realised in life - if something sounds too good to be true, it usually isnt

If they wouldnt put it on a registered stamp paper - without any ifs and buts - I wouldnt trust them

Baaki this may turn out to be gold dust - just dont see it happening from the info currently available
    CommentQuote
    7050 - on full price ??

Thats 40% appreciation in a year on your initial payment.

Look bro - one thing I've realised in life - if something sounds too good to be true, it usually isnt

If they wouldnt put it on a registered stamp paper - without any ifs and buts - I wouldnt trust them

Baaki this may turn out to be gold dust - just dont see it happening from the info currently available

yes, they are claiming guaranteed 36% return in an year, not sure what all special clauses they are going to introduce. Also, what I don't understand is that how can they prelaunch at 6k and launch at 8k, sounds ridiculous. Only the location and an initial investment of 16L is drawing me into this project. I had bought in Logix Neo World 1.5yrs back and it never kicked off, got my money refunded and now I am sure I would enter this one and it would be the same old story but where else to invest such a small amount, leave RE I guess?
    CommentQuote
    yes, they are claiming guaranteed 36% return in an year, not sure what all special clauses they are going to introduce. Also, what I don't understand is that how can they prelaunch at 6k and launch at 8k, sounds ridiculous. Only the location and an initial investment of 16L is drawing me into this project. I had bought in Logix Neo World 1.5yrs back and it never kicked off, got my money refunded and now I am sure I would enter this one and it would be the same old story but where else to invest such a small amount, leave RE I guess?

:) - sorry bro - you'll have to take a call from here
    CommentQuote