I have heard that BOP has bought 5 acres of commerical land from jaypee adjoining expresway and behind krscent court of wish town.
They are coming up with studio apartments and some mall.
The soft lauch of studio apartment is at 6000/sq ft, later to be launched rs. at 8000/sq ft. They are having some buy back scheme also at lauch @36% interest.
Read more
91 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ashfaq
    i have heard about this project also..... this is a very good project and its by back plan is v. gud option for investors.
    ashfaq miyaan looks like you have rejoined BOP...
    CommentQuote
    i have heard about this project also..... this is a very good project and its by back plan is v. gud option for investors.

But as someone else mentioned, this project is only for close associates and preferred jnvestors. so how will poor people like us get to invest in this "basht" project?
    CommentQuote
  • Hahaha.. please at at all costs, avoid this chor project.
    Dont get into the traps of BOP..
    CommentQuote
  • Getting calls from their office every day to buy a serviced apartment.

Girl: Sir we are builders now :)
    Me: Congratulations, I know it.
    Girl: How do you know sir.
    Me: Its a big news in market :)
    Girl: OH really, so I would like to offer you a master piece in our project.
    Me: Whats the project and plan ?
    Girl: Serviced apartment 5900 Approx. 50% payment upfront and rest time linked, launching after 2 months on approx. 8000/-sqft.
    Me: Why are you making loss, sell after 2 months.
    Girl: We want you to earn because when you pay us 50%, then only we can launch the project and start construction, we need money to do the excavation and launch hence offering it cheap and buyback also after a year 7000/sqft. Sending you contract copy also which both parties will sign.

Me: I cant trust a broker cum builder, thank you very much.

Girl: Pls. give references.. pls. pls.. pls.

:)
    CommentQuote
  • Location of this project is superb....BTW does it command a launch price of 8000 psf when even advanced stage apartments in opposite Supertech Apex Towers are selling at sub 6000 level.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neptune
    Location of this project is superb....BTW does it command a launch price of 8000 psf when even advanced stage apartments in opposite Supertech Apex Towers are selling at sub 6000 level.

one is commercial and other is pure residential.
    CommentQuote
  • Shukriya bhai saheb....8000 psf ka rate jo BOP bol raha hai....I think it is for service apartments....

Project Commercial hone se kya faida ho jayega hamko??

Originally Posted by cookie
    one is commercial and other is pure residential.
    CommentQuote
    Shukriya bhai saheb....8000 psf ka rate jo BOP bol raha hai....I think it is for service apartments....

Project Commercial hone se kya faida ho jayega hamko??

Service apartment is residential and can be used as commercial and rate of studio and service flats are always higher.
    Faayda Kya hai.... ask property Gurus. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Cookie ji...................Thank you
    Property Guru ji......... Fayda kya hoga yahan Residential service apartment lene ka?

Originally Posted by cookie
    Service apartment is residential and can be used as commercial and rate of studio and service flats are always higher.
    Faayda Kya hai.... ask property Gurus. :)
    CommentQuote
    Cookie ji...................Thank you
    Property Guru ji......... Fayda kya hoga yahan Residential service apartment lene ka?

If u r a CA, doc, prop agent, travel agent... u can run ur office from these apartments.
    CommentQuote

Aree ashfaq bhai . App tho naraz ho gaye... jawab tho dedo... next time please be more creative if you want to market your product.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • I see Dada....Thank You!!
    So if someone is not among CA, Doctor, Property and Travel agent...then for him rental of such service apartment should be atleast 1.5 to 2.0 times of normal residential apartment..Am I correct??

Originally Posted by Veeru Dada
    If u r a CA, doc, prop agent, travel agent... u can run ur office from these apartments.
    CommentQuote
  • Service Apt concept is new to India and I seriously have doubt on success of this concept in India. They might end up regular residential for single family or bachelors home only. Why? Just imagine someone cooking food in your office area! You will have to keep it ultraclean to be able to handle client at same place.

If you are CA, Doctor and have practice where client visit you then you don't live in such a small place.

My POV is...this is just gimmick of builders to get more clients as ticket price is less. You can still find people ready to buy property of 15-25-35lakh brackets. There is no end-use case for these service apartments in India or very very limited use.

May be am wrong and would love to hear real use case for these but at this moment I think its like giving money to someone else to enjoy and hope he will return it with some interest one day!

Originally Posted by neptune
    I see Dada....Thank You!!
    So if someone is not among CA, Doctor, Property and Travel agent...then for him rental of such service apartment should be atleast 1.5 to 2.0 times of normal residential apartment..Am I correct??
    CommentQuote
    I see Dada....Thank You!!

Ideally yes, but I am not sure if we can seen this kind of demand in NOIDA as it needs hypercommercialization of the area.
    CommentQuote
  • Strange because inspite of BOP having marketing advantage...they fail to come up with a clear concept...What is the real end use of these service apartments and why should a person pay 1.5 times price for same area??
    CommentQuote