Hi

I was looking for an apartment in Noida and I came across Today Homes' Ridge Residency in sector 135. I see there has been no mention of this builder or this project in the forum. Does anyone know about this builder and this project? Any input would be appreciated.

The other project that I have shortlisted is Gardenia in sector 46, but I see from the discussion on this forum that there may be some issues with the school along the project site. Otherwise, what is the rate you guys have booked the apartment there for?

Thanks

Moderators Note - Please note that there is another thread running on the same Project . Do have a look http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...html#post85926.
Read more
1836 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Today is giving a good rate but discounts seem less. I was quoted around 2600 psf after discount. Jaypee is near sold out and is at 2800 psf.

Jaypee and 3C have soaked up a lot of pent up demand of 2008 and 2009 (nearly 10,000 between them). I dont expect bookings in any more projects and delivery is likely to be very far off for new launches.

Gardenia should be OK, as also Ajnara and Pan Oasis.
    CommentQuote
  • Today - ridge residency

Hi,

I am also interested in Ridge Residency. Please let me know the contact no of the dealer who is offering 2600/ SqFt for this project.
    CommentQuote
  • All Check deals is giving 4% discount.
    CommentQuote
  • is Todays a good investment?

Hi All,

I am very much interested in Todays Ridge project, but all i am worried about is about the credibility of the group. are they a good and genuine party.

Vishal
    CommentQuote
  • This doesn't seem to be good project. Overall price is on the higher side.

Also, I did not like the flat layouts. It's not good at all.

There are other better projects in Noida which are offering good layout flats with less loading in comparable costs lile Ajnara and Pan Oasis (little higher though).
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I have visited the site and the site is adjacent to the authority's already built HIG flats. This sector is identified as special development area and if we look at the ongoing development projects on noida authority portal, you will find that the development in this sector is in on faster lane as compared to other adjacent sectors. Regarding the flats layout, that is more of a personal choice. I found that better than some of the competing projects as they have comparatively bigger rooms and balconies. The rate offered is good too. The builder has been prominent in gurgaon and if you look at their website, their constructions seem to be of top quality as well. Wish you all the best in your efforts to find a dream home.
    CommentQuote
  • They are currently constructing the sample flats. Also, there are good discounts on offer. There are quite a few dealers that you would find at the site.
    CommentQuote
  • Today Homes - Ridge Residency Sector 135

THe project looks to me a a equivalently good option as compared to some other projects in noida. Following factors appears good in this project:

1> Builder with relatively good background: Though first project in noida but many completed in gurgaon.

2> Location: Though no change of metro coming near(other then sector 37) but as it is near to expressway so relatively easy to drive here from all locations including delhi. Also good number of commercial and IT projects appear to be coming here, which might increase its sellibility better then others. Also there are already developed sector few km away, so can expect a livable condition after completion. There is plan for some market but noida authority for those authority flats.

3> Price: Comparatively less then others, i had been quoted 2561.5/sq ft in CLP ( If any of you had got a better rate in 135 please drop me a sms at my number, with your brokers details (Thank you in advance :) ), if you need my broker's number again pls just drop a sms. Thanks ).

So as compared to other projects Ajnara (whose price has already overshoot it's value after it's 3rd phase) and Gardeniya (which could have been the best option if it could just occupy and mark the proposed construction land), this project doesn't appear to be a bad option.
    CommentQuote
  • great...i was unfortunate to accept this at a higher rate (approx. 2600). Which floor(s)/tower are these rates for? I heard their ground/FF have been sold out. ANy idea?
    CommentQuote
  • I plan to book a 1648 sq ft apartment with the expectation of rentals 10 per sq ft after 3 years from now . Please advise , is it realistic to expect ?
    CommentQuote
  • About Rental: looks like Rs 10/sq ft (means Rs 9300 for 2 bhk) would be too aggressive, yeah but looking at other IT projects coming near by Rs 8000 can be expected for 2bhk on an average in starting.
    (Assuming no recession in future 3 years :))
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I had a talk with the todays marketing team and I was told that the digging has started for phase 1 at the site.

Also, the sample flat (for 3BHK + Servant) would be on display starting 2 weeks from now.

Some good progress there.
    CommentQuote
  • Toays, Ridge Residency.

I am also looking to buy, 3 BHK 1390 SQ FT. Would like to go for corporate offer if any body has an idea, pls do let me know.
    CommentQuote
  • Accenture is opening its office at 300 meter distance from the site (validated on wikimapia). Also, heard that TCS is beginning its operation in year 2011 beginning near the site in sector 135. sriram millenium and genesis global school are nearby. Any news on the authority flats rate?
    CommentQuote
  • Add Genpact to the list which has leased 500000 sq ft, the biggest in Unitech Park.
    CommentQuote