Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by pkgandhiLooks like another jaypee and Unitech
I completely agree, but just wondering is there any builder better may be apart from ATS and a few. All are there to loot common gullible buyers like us..CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by homefindekartikr;
My approach here will be....
- above listed charges are approx 1 Lacs
- i will say thanks almighty that you are getting possession and keys for moving in
- i will say pay and move in peacefully..
- this amount may justified or unjustified but think over it and move on..
Its more then 1.5 lakhs and what is the gurantee that even after paying this your flat would be hand over, that too in good shape, post possession maintainence would be provided appropriately, and no more charges would be asked before possession?
Its a blackmail and if you accept it now he would always have an upper hand.CommentQuote2Flag
- Originally Posted by kartikrHeads:
These are always part of construction agreement. No builder add them as additional charges.CommentQuote1Flag
- Made a visit to tower O. It is in the same shape as year ago and there is no chance it can be hand over in next two months.
Builder is simply trying to make some capital encashing on our sentiments.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by amalenduI completely agree, but just wondering is there any builder better may be apart from ATS and a few. All are there to loot common gullible buyers like us..
There are many. Many builders in 137 have delivered well. As well as in sector 119,120. Definately we are in one of the deepest shit.CommentQuote0Flag
- Are we even supposed to pay maintenance when none of the facilities promised exists for them to be maintained? Also, these additional charges. I went through the agreement and was not very sure whether we can contest against it or not. For the labour cess, I will be asking for proof of payment to government. I am trying to reach out to owners of tower which have already got possession (A,B,C) and Tower O. Any ideas how I can reach out to them?CommentQuote1Flag
- Pl s pm rahul2011CommentQuote0Flag
- click on rahul2011 name of post by rahul2011 & send private messageCommentQuote0Flag
- Today homes just want to get money from FDN raised for tower N and O and then they will start working on the flats.. Really shameful..CommentQuote1Flag
- Can anyone share the latest pictures of the towers. Also Just got mail from Today CRM team, they extended dates for Tower K Dec'16 and L and M for 2017. No work in the site but raising Demand letter..CommentQuote0Flag
- rahul2011; - I hold a unit in Ridge Residency Tower K. I have posted 10 thread but unable to PM. Can you please see.CommentQuote0Flag
... will it be possible for you to get the pictures clicked of Tower-P Q R & A
- next week . Main nikla gaddi lai ke.....CommentQuote2Flag
- When said that letters are dispatched to Tower N & O, what does it mean? Builders should call upon the buyers and have an Annual General meeting, so that everyone get to know the status. What is the name of the Whatsapp group?CommentQuote0Flag
- Can any one suggest about the status of L Tower?CommentQuote0Flag