Collapse

Ridge Residency by Today Homes in Sector 135, Noida

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
2120 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Ridge Residency by Today Homes in Sector 135, Noida

the sector has a commercial area marked in addition to institutional area which already developing fast...as per master plan 2031...

Comment

which are the toweres where possession is being given

Comment

Has the construction of dome towers stopped. Towwer. M brick work still not complete. No updates last pmt made may 2013

Comment

This builder has taken buyers for granted. And the lazy buyers have not done much to bring the builder to task.
          I had almost decided to buy in this project. However, thanks to almighty, it took me some time to arrange finances. When I went to the site to check once before buying, there was no work at site. And that's been the case since a month now.
          Last edited by praant; April 11 2014, 08:53 PM.

Comment

are there any members of Tower M. Please respond

Comment

Originally posted by MUNJAL444
              lokesh jee 3 no wale 4600 ai se kam kuchh nahin milega phase I main woh bhi lower floor,
              khud saste main lene ki jugaad main hain aap. d tower ka to possession bhi hone wala hai mere bhai, 4300 ka rate noida ext. main hain ye noida exp ka nahin.
              thanks
              Mr. Munjaal, I am not a frequent visitor on this page so missed your comment, I shared what I heard... pls come to site, I will introduce you to reality.if you think this project is well above the other projects in the vicinity so pls revisit... BTW, as mentioned by you, tower D is close to possession, would really like to know the date from your side as you seems to be well updated on this.....

Comment

Originally posted by hagarwal
                Wish there would have been a way to delete this post.
                what is the issue sir

Comment

There are many issues in the end product.. Buyers are having hard time with crm

Actual builup os far less than layout size
                  Kitchen sink is too small
                  Drainage pipes are tilted
                  For few flats walls are not streight
                  Window ac provision in balcony eating up balconey space which itself is small
                  Door quality is not upto the mark even though they claim to be using durion :/) lol
                  Tower p construction not started even after 2 years.. Project has got 2020 plan

Above comments are from end users mouth one if my close friend who was in meeting this saturday

Comment

Visited sire yesterday, first possession will start in 6 months. First phase possession will complete in next 1.5 year. With tower J being the last. The entrance of tower seems very low.

Comment

Originally posted by flat911 View Post
                      Visited sire yesterday, first possession will start in 6 months. First phase possession will complete in next 1.5 year. With tower J being the last. The entrance of tower seems very low.
                      Did you discuss this with Today homes, if yes, what is the response.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X