Ridge Residency by Today Homes in Sector 135, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
2120 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Ridge Residency by Today Homes in Sector 135, Noida

Originally posted by shouryasingh View Post
    Yes, you are right nala (actually an irrigation canal) is there on side of sector 168 and it effects all the societies there. Same is the case with sector 137. But I think it is not much of a problem as it will be covered sooner or later.
    It will not covered for at least next 10 years...After 200m from nala there is no smell.. I feel this in my 100 times of visit there because i have apartment in Lotus zing...

Comment

Tower-P, 2BHK+Study, 1225sq Ft Best Price to Buy?

i am planning to buy

Tower-P, 2BHK+Study, 1225sq Ft Best Price to Buy?

Comment

Are there any other issues other than Possession Delay also?
        So though i have myself done this mistake once and i shouldn't be saying this,
        but when you are going to spend your so much of your hard earned money on something, why don't you visit the site and constructed flats and see for yourself, rather then relying on the answer of a unknown person on a online forum?

Comment

Can anyone let me know the krishna infratech ajay bhasin's number or any number from krishna infratech which works? I need some money back from them ...

They have given me credit note 4 years ago and told me I will get the money when I pay for 50% of Amrapali Silicon City. I have paid 100% and still waiting for my money.....

Comment

Originally posted by hagarwal View Post
            So though i have myself done this mistake once and i shouldn't be saying this,
            but when you are going to spend your so much of your hard earned money on something, why don't you visit the site and constructed flats and see for yourself, rather then relying on the answer of a unknown person on a online forum?
            Thanks for your valuable advice. I have certainly visited the site and found construction to be ok and spacious in Golden Palm. Though the work seemed to be going in slow space. But we cannot find internal and long term issues just by visiting the site (as site management always shows rosy pictures :-) ) thats why asking to old members and taking their advise is better in my opinion.

Comment

Thanks for your valuable advice. I have certainly visited the site and found construction to be ok and spacious in Golden Palm. Though the work seemed to be going in slow space. But we cannot find internal and long term issues just by visiting the site (as site management always shows rosy pictures :-) ) thats why asking to old members and taking their advise is better in my opinion.
              avoid it..not a good location as more closer to nala, also builder is not good...all projects are delayed..

Comment

Check nimbus's quality in their yew project. buyers are protesting big time against the quality.

Comment

Thank-you everyone for your advice. We are finally considering Today Ridge over IITL Nimbus Golden Palm.

Comment

Hi Every One

Wish to join google group for THRR owners.......can any one help pl.

Rgds

Comment

Originally posted by MUNJAL444
                      congratulations, fresh booking or resale
                      Thanks. It will be fresh booking directly through the builder.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X