Hi

I was looking for an apartment in Noida and I came across Today Homes' Ridge Residency in sector 135. I see there has been no mention of this builder or this project in the forum. Does anyone know about this builder and this project? Any input would be appreciated.

The other project that I have shortlisted is Gardenia in sector 46, but I see from the discussion on this forum that there may be some issues with the school along the project site. Otherwise, what is the rate you guys have booked the apartment there for?

Thanks

Moderators Note - Please note that there is another thread running on the same Project . Do have a look http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...html#post85926.
Read more
1824 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Which Towers have been shifted to PHASE 3 ? Or Can anyone please help me find which PHASES Each Towers belong ?
    I remember Tower - A was PHASE 2
    CommentQuote
  • Friends..

Can you share the rentals for various configurations in TRR:

CommentQuote
  • 930 rented last week @12000
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Everyone,

Please guide me on my issue, I don't know how to overcome this situation.

I am staying in my own flat at RG Residency where no registry has been done although I had submitted stamp duty 9 months back and still waiting for my flat registry. The worst thing is, I am moving to Bangalore due to Job change that is why I wants to sale my flat urgently. But when I contacted my Builder RG Group they told me, you can't sale your flat right now as they had already submitted my case for Registry. I will have to wait till my flat gets registered on my name.

I don't know when it would happen since RG Group gave me false commitment many times regarding registry date and now they are saying registry will happen in January 2017.

I request everyone please guide me how I can sale my flat looking at my current scenario.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Few Queries:

- Can anyone go for Flat Cancellation?
    - What will be deducted upon cancellation?
    - Has anyone gone for same?
    - Has he refunded the amount?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravat2663
    Hi Everyone,

Please guide me on my issue, I don't know how to overcome this situation.

I am staying in my own flat at RG Residency where no registry has been done although I had submitted stamp duty 9 months back and still waiting for my flat registry. The worst thing is, I am moving to Bangalore due to Job change that is why I wants to sale my flat urgently. But when I contacted my Builder RG Group they told me, you can't sale your flat right now as they had already submitted my case for Registry. I will have to wait till my flat gets registered on my name.

I don't know when it would happen since RG Group gave me false commitment many times regarding registry date and now they are saying registry will happen in January 2017.

I request everyone please guide me how I can sale my flat looking at my current scenario.

Thanks

RG residency & Ridge Residency are two different projects.......
    CommentQuote
  • TOday Homes has started sending FDN for Tower M
    CommentQuote
  • If anyone has any info on process, procedure or possession of Black Money with Todays Group, then can give info on blackmoneyinfo@incometax.gov.in..this can be generated in any of the following ways:

- taking cash component while selling society shops
    - paying cash to laborers
    - taking cash while booking, taking down the cost of flat
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by homefinde
    If anyone has any info on process, procedure or possession of Black Money with Todays Group, then can give info on blackmoneyinfo@incometax.gov.in..this can be generated in any of the following ways:

I think, this should be posted on all threads.. or may be a sticky thread must be created, so that people can send information of these corrupt builders to IT deptt. But still I will say, we should be cautios while sending emails, so that we dont flood them with lots of unnecessary information.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by homefinde
    If anyone has any info on process, procedure or possession of Black Money with Todays Group, then can give info on blackmoneyinfo@incometax.gov.in..this can be generated in any of the following ways:

How does paying cash to laborer classify as violation?
    CommentQuote
  • Modes of Operation are:

1. Sell a shop with 50% white and 50% Black
    2. Workers are enrolled on registers and does not official same database
    3. Now there wages are paid using this black money.

this is one such example, but there are many...in this labor ministry can also be informed to get audited data.
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on Tower K, L, M possession
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • kirtirathor10 months ago
      FDN raised for posession of tower M. Claiming to give possession by March 17. WHite wash started in K & L
  • any update on possession of Tower O, and will we be compensated for the delay in the Project and offer
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • kirtirathor10 months ago
      Some families are already residing in Tower O
  • This is 11th floor, i think its illegal to have families in the tower which is undergoing construction/finishing
    CommentQuote