Sort by :
Filter by :
- No Buying/Selling Solicitations: IREF is NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.CommentQuote0Flag
- It seems that on site work on common areas has stopped again by builder.....CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Guys, I got to know that Noida authority is now issuing OC flat wise and instead of tower wise. Can any one throw some light on this?CommentQuote0Flag
Builder has completely stopped work in this project. I can see most of the towers from my office window.
Now again it seems to be a deserted project.CommentQuote0Flag
- I dont know what went wrong, but instead of sharing the progress for September, they have even removed the pics of the progress for July & August from their website !!!CommentQuote0Flag
- Not sure if anything happened post the below -
- Today Homes promises to complete 18 Noida towers soon The buyers had lodged an FIR on September 1 against the builder and had also met the district magistrate. The flats are overdue by three years.TNN | November 10, 2017, 11:00 IST
NOIDA: In a relief to buyers of Today Homes Ridge Residencyin Sector 135, the builder, at a meeting with the buyers and Noida Authority officials on Thursday, promised a phased delivery of the pending apartments.
The buyers had lodged an FIR on September 1 against the builder and had also met the district magistrate. The flats are overdue by three years.
In the meeting, the builder was asked to submit a phased completion schedule of its 18 towers by December 1. Of these 18 towers, the builder has got completion and occupancy for only four towers. At present, 150 families stay in the project.
The project, started in 2011, has 1,600 apartments.
“Today’s meeting was a follow up of our earlier meetings. A committee will be formed by the buyers to help make the process of maintenance of the apartments more transparent. The Noida Authority has extended support to us and has promised a follow-up on the builder’s activity. We are expecting some progreess in the FIR filed by the buyers against the builder as well,” Bhupesh Dang, a buyer, said.
“For the 150 families living at the project presently, power is being supplied through diesel generator sets, sewage is being let out in the open and garbage is dumped in the green area. These are serious violations and the builder has been asked to correct the situation immediately,” Dang added.
Repeated calls made to the builder were not answered.
- Wow, what luck, update came in yesterday only :-) But then matter of worry - the last statement - Repeated calls made to the builder were not answered.CommentQuote0Flag
- Day after meeting, 27 unsold flats sealed in Today Homes
Vandana Keelor| TNN | Nov 11, 2017, 07:50 IST
NOIDA: A day after scores of homebuyers of Ridge Residency Today Homes were assured by the developer of a phased completion plan for the 18 under-construction towers, the Noida Authority sealed 27 unsold flats and two site offices of the project on Friday.
The action was taken under Section 40 of the Industrial Development Act, 1976, which gives the Authority the right to recover its dues after attaching the property allotted by it.
According to officials of Noida Authority, the developer has an outstanding amount of Rs 23 crore which they have failed to pay. "There are 150 families staying at the project in four towers, which have been completed," A K Rai, additional CEO, Noida Authority told TOI. "Despite repeated requests by the residents and by us, power is being supplied through disel gensets, sewage is being let out in the open and garbage is being dumped in the green area. In addition to the lack of maintenance, builder is also not getting property registered in the name of its residents. These are serious violations and we have therefore taken action," he said. On Friday, a team sealed 27 flats and two site offices at the premises of the project located in Sector 135.
Launched in 2011, the apartments are overdue by several years. Of the total 18 towers, the builder has got completion and occupancy for only four towers.
The buyers are agitating for their homes, which are overdue for more than 3 years and have also lodged an FIR against the builder. When contacted, the builder condemned the action by Noida Authority. "The action has been wrongly taken. How can they seal our property a day after they held a meeting with us and assured us they would give us time till December 15 to provide a timeline for completion of our ongoing projects? All action was to be kept in abeyance till then. As far as the outstanding is concerned, we have to pay only our last instalment. The Authority has not given us any time limit to pay this amount," said a senior manager of the company.
Meanwhile, the additional CEO said that more action against defaulter builders is on the cards. "We have already sent out notices to 40 developers to pay up within 15 days or face action including sealing of property to recover dues. These are those builders whose default amount is between Rs 5 and 100 crore," Rai said.