Sort by :
Filter by :
- I dont know what went wrong, but instead of sharing the progress for September, they have even removed the pics of the progress for July & August from their website !!!CommentQuote0Flag
- Not sure if anything happened post the below -
- Today Homes promises to complete 18 Noida towers soon The buyers had lodged an FIR on September 1 against the builder and had also met the district magistrate. The flats are overdue by three years.TNN | November 10, 2017, 11:00 IST
NOIDA: In a relief to buyers of Today Homes Ridge Residencyin Sector 135, the builder, at a meeting with the buyers and Noida Authority officials on Thursday, promised a phased delivery of the pending apartments.
The buyers had lodged an FIR on September 1 against the builder and had also met the district magistrate. The flats are overdue by three years.
In the meeting, the builder was asked to submit a phased completion schedule of its 18 towers by December 1. Of these 18 towers, the builder has got completion and occupancy for only four towers. At present, 150 families stay in the project.
The project, started in 2011, has 1,600 apartments.
“Today’s meeting was a follow up of our earlier meetings. A committee will be formed by the buyers to help make the process of maintenance of the apartments more transparent. The Noida Authority has extended support to us and has promised a follow-up on the builder’s activity. We are expecting some progreess in the FIR filed by the buyers against the builder as well,” Bhupesh Dang, a buyer, said.
“For the 150 families living at the project presently, power is being supplied through diesel generator sets, sewage is being let out in the open and garbage is dumped in the green area. These are serious violations and the builder has been asked to correct the situation immediately,” Dang added.
Repeated calls made to the builder were not answered.
- Wow, what luck, update came in yesterday only :-) But then matter of worry - the last statement - Repeated calls made to the builder were not answered.CommentQuote0Flag
- Day after meeting, 27 unsold flats sealed in Today Homes
Vandana Keelor| TNN | Nov 11, 2017, 07:50 IST
NOIDA: A day after scores of homebuyers of Ridge Residency Today Homes were assured by the developer of a phased completion plan for the 18 under-construction towers, the Noida Authority sealed 27 unsold flats and two site offices of the project on Friday.
The action was taken under Section 40 of the Industrial Development Act, 1976, which gives the Authority the right to recover its dues after attaching the property allotted by it.
According to officials of Noida Authority, the developer has an outstanding amount of Rs 23 crore which they have failed to pay. "There are 150 families staying at the project in four towers, which have been completed," A K Rai, additional CEO, Noida Authority told TOI. "Despite repeated requests by the residents and by us, power is being supplied through disel gensets, sewage is being let out in the open and garbage is being dumped in the green area. In addition to the lack of maintenance, builder is also not getting property registered in the name of its residents. These are serious violations and we have therefore taken action," he said. On Friday, a team sealed 27 flats and two site offices at the premises of the project located in Sector 135.
Launched in 2011, the apartments are overdue by several years. Of the total 18 towers, the builder has got completion and occupancy for only four towers.
The buyers are agitating for their homes, which are overdue for more than 3 years and have also lodged an FIR against the builder. When contacted, the builder condemned the action by Noida Authority. "The action has been wrongly taken. How can they seal our property a day after they held a meeting with us and assured us they would give us time till December 15 to provide a timeline for completion of our ongoing projects? All action was to be kept in abeyance till then. As far as the outstanding is concerned, we have to pay only our last instalment. The Authority has not given us any time limit to pay this amount," said a senior manager of the company.
Meanwhile, the additional CEO said that more action against defaulter builders is on the cards. "We have already sent out notices to 40 developers to pay up within 15 days or face action including sealing of property to recover dues. These are those builders whose default amount is between Rs 5 and 100 crore," Rai said.
- Guys, The progress for July, August and September is back on their website...CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi all, I booked my flat in tower N in 2011. Since I’v then i’m Paying my bank loan. I’ve made the full and final payment 1 year ago. As per the letter they were supposed to give possession in 50 days after I make final payment but it’s been 1 year since I made the final payment and haven’t got the possession of my flat till now. I am out of India so wasn’t able to visit them. kept calling them and they are giving me dates one after another. Now they are even not picking my phone. I’m coming to India in December. Just wanted to check what are my options? Any suggestions what should I do?CommentQuote0Flag
- Now even their official website seems to be blocked from browsing, any inputs?CommentQuote0Flag
- Any one have any update on what is going in the project now ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Flats due since 2012: Buyers, SHO visit site Sharmila Bhowmick| TNN | Feb 4, 2018, 02:25 IST
NOIDA: Buyers of Today Homes Residency, a residential project in Sector 135, on Saturday visited the project's site, accompanied by the SHOof the police station, to check on the status of the work.
The visit was a follow up of a meeting between the builder and the buyers at Sector 135 police station on January 6.
The buyers had filed an FIR (208/17) against the builder on September 3, 2017, under sections 420 and 406 of IPC following which the police had organised the meeting. The builder had committed to a delivery time line. The buyers, however, alleged that no progress had been made.
"I went with the buyers on their request. There were a handful of workers there but no progress was noticed. The builders had assured that work would start on the site but nothing has moved. If the builder fails to show impact on the ground, we will start action against him," SHO Devpal Singh Pundhir said.
The buyers had booked the flats in the 1,800-apartment complex in 2009. The delivery was supposed to be completed by 2012. The buyers claimed that some flats have been delivered in B, C, D, E towers, but most still remain undelivered."The passport of the builder should be confiscated so that he can't leave the country," Bhupesh Dang, a buyer, said.
The builder had committed a tower-wise completion and delivery of the project from February 2018 to December 2019.Calls made to the builder were not answered.
- Do we have any whatsapp group, if yes can anyone add me into itCommentQuote0Flag
- At last there is a disclaimer on their website, with updates withheld.CommentQuote0Flag
- Any one have information on latest development on the project ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Nitin AAny one have information on latest development on the project ?
Nothing is moving in the project from quite a some time. This is what I can see from my office window,CommentQuote0Flag
- Can anyone please confirm that the builder is still have atleast 1 employee on site ? or has he fled from the project completely ?CommentQuote0Flag