Sort by :
Filter by :
- Can someone please confirm if we have a Whatsapp group for this community? I was memebr of the google group of this community couple of years back but then everyone moved away from that group and i started following this forum for updates. And it looks like this forum is also almost dead. I really need to be part of the ongoing discussions and activties. I have my flat in Tower J and would participate in all meetings and activities going forward.CommentQuote0Flag
- Today Homes' buyers protest in Noida over delay in project delivery SHO V S Pundir tried to contact officials of Today Homes Noida Private Ltd but could not succeed.PTI | April 23, 2018, 10:30 IST
NOIDA: Hundreds of homebuyers today staged a protest against realty firm Today Homesover non-completion of its residential project in sector 135 here, following which the UP police assured them of convening a meeting with the builder.
The homebuyers first gathered at the site of the project, Ridge Residency, and advanced towards the local police station seeking intervention as the builder failed to deliver flats despite a long delay and many assurances in the past.
With homebuyers insisting on the presence of top management of the company, including promoter GK Gambhir, the Uttar Pradesh police assured them that the builder would be served notice to be present at the police station for a meeting with buyers on April 28.
SHO V S Pundir tried to contact officials of Today Homes Noida Private Ltd but could not succeed.
"We will send a notice to the builder today itself to be present at the police station for a meeting with buyers on April 28. If he does not attend the meeting we will take action," Pundir said.
While seeking action against the builder, the homebuyers also sought progress on around 40 FIRs filed by them.
Comments from the company could not be obtained as phone calls to senior management and e-mail query remained unanswered.
The Today Homes Ridge Residency is a 13-acre project, comprising 18 towers with over 1,800 flats. It was launched in 2009-10 and its completion was scheduled for 2013-14.
"There has been a significant delay in the completion of the project. The builder has been giving us deadline after deadline for the completion of the project without honouring it. Even the police is not taking action despite many FIRs being lodged," said Rajesh Sharma, a homebuyer.
Thousands of homebuyers of many builders, including Jaypee group, Unitech and Amrapali, in Delhi-NCR region, are waiting for deliveries of flats, forcing them to resort to protest and even file court cases seeking possession, refund of money with interest and action against the errant builders.
- Hey Guys, looks like people have come out of deep sleep. The website is updated with the status of the project as on April'18.CommentQuote1Flag
- I went to site last week. They only had 6-8 workers on ground. When I enquired about the workers the guard said, they are working more workers are there although it didnt seem the case.
Morover, I see the Block A being back for 24 Story Right Tower from Gate which was rumoured to be renamed as Block B. Any confirmation on that ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Any update on Tower K possession.CommentQuote0Flag
- Anyone got any new update or posession ?CommentQuote0Flag
- June 18, pics are on site.
June 2018 PicsCommentQuote0Flag
- Clicked from different angles this time... I guess they heard you...CommentQuote0Flag