Sort by :
Filter by :
- Can someone please confirm if we have a Whatsapp group for this community? I was memebr of the google group of this community couple of years back but then everyone moved away from that group and i started following this forum for updates. And it looks like this forum is also almost dead. I really need to be part of the ongoing discussions and activties. I have my flat in Tower J and would participate in all meetings and activities going forward.CommentQuote0Flag
- Today Homes' buyers protest in Noida over delay in project delivery SHO V S Pundir tried to contact officials of Today Homes Noida Private Ltd but could not succeed.PTI | April 23, 2018, 10:30 IST
NOIDA: Hundreds of homebuyers today staged a protest against realty firm Today Homesover non-completion of its residential project in sector 135 here, following which the UP police assured them of convening a meeting with the builder.
The homebuyers first gathered at the site of the project, Ridge Residency, and advanced towards the local police station seeking intervention as the builder failed to deliver flats despite a long delay and many assurances in the past.
With homebuyers insisting on the presence of top management of the company, including promoter GK Gambhir, the Uttar Pradesh police assured them that the builder would be served notice to be present at the police station for a meeting with buyers on April 28.
SHO V S Pundir tried to contact officials of Today Homes Noida Private Ltd but could not succeed.
"We will send a notice to the builder today itself to be present at the police station for a meeting with buyers on April 28. If he does not attend the meeting we will take action," Pundir said.
While seeking action against the builder, the homebuyers also sought progress on around 40 FIRs filed by them.
Comments from the company could not be obtained as phone calls to senior management and e-mail query remained unanswered.
The Today Homes Ridge Residency is a 13-acre project, comprising 18 towers with over 1,800 flats. It was launched in 2009-10 and its completion was scheduled for 2013-14.
"There has been a significant delay in the completion of the project. The builder has been giving us deadline after deadline for the completion of the project without honouring it. Even the police is not taking action despite many FIRs being lodged," said Rajesh Sharma, a homebuyer.
Thousands of homebuyers of many builders, including Jaypee group, Unitech and Amrapali, in Delhi-NCR region, are waiting for deliveries of flats, forcing them to resort to protest and even file court cases seeking possession, refund of money with interest and action against the errant builders.
- Hey Guys, looks like people have come out of deep sleep. The website is updated with the status of the project as on April'18.CommentQuote1Flag
- I went to site last week. They only had 6-8 workers on ground. When I enquired about the workers the guard said, they are working more workers are there although it didnt seem the case.
Morover, I see the Block A being back for 24 Story Right Tower from Gate which was rumoured to be renamed as Block B. Any confirmation on that ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Any update on Tower K possession.CommentQuote0Flag
- Anyone got any new update or posession ?CommentQuote0Flag
- June 18, pics are on site.
June 2018 PicsCommentQuote0Flag
- Clicked from different angles this time... I guess they heard you...CommentQuote0Flag
- Found this piece of information on another site -
Find out financial health of Noida builders as per Authority’s audit
June 8, 2018
Noida Authority had conducted an independent audit of 51 identified builders based on feedback from the home buyers that the builders had diverted the money meant for construction of their houses to other businesses.. The audit of accounts to find out financial health of Noida Builders (vis-a-vis cost involved in completion of a project) was done by Currie & Brown and was completed last month. As part of the audit, agency had audited builder accounts to find out money invested by homebuyers, money left in builder’s account, money infused in project’s development and money required for completion of project. Based on the audit, it was found out that 18 out of 51 builders have either diverted the money or are in rather poor financial health.
The Authority surprisingly hasn’t yet made public the list of these 18 risky builders. But it has categorically stated that prospective homebuyers should contemplate investing in only the remaining 33 projects out of 51 builders audited. It has further categorized these 33 projects to enable buyers to better understand their financial health and historical handling of homebuyer’s money. The projects have been categorized into A+ to C+ category where A+ implies a good financial condition. Total number of Sanctioned Units in all these 33 Projects are 44,829. Please find below the categorization of financial health of Noida builders (33 out of 51 made public):
Show 10253550100 entriesSearch:S.No.BuilderProjectSectorSanctioned UnitsProject
1Maxblis Construction Pvt. Ltd.GH-17 (Eco City)75608A+2Valuent Infradevelopers Pvt. Ltd.GH-16 (Eco City)75548A+3G.S.Promoters Private Limited
Sub Divided on dt. 28.05.2010Sub Devided Plot
GH-01/C78633A+4MPG Realty Pvt. Ltd. (SPC)
Sub Diveded On dt. 26.03.2010Sub Devided Plot
GH-07/B1371145A5Antriksh Developers & Promoters Private LimitedSub Devided Plot
GH-05/A781568A6Logix Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.GH-021373188A7Divines India Infrastructure P Ltd.GH-004108464A8I.V.County Infrastructure and Project LimitedGH-0051212907A9Cloud9 Projects Private LimitedGH-002100606A10Ambience Projects & Infrastructure Ltd.F-03350270A11E-Homes Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.GH-14 (Eco City)75770A12Opulent Infradevelopers Pvt. Ltd.Sub Devided Plot
GH-01/B168670A13Hacienda Projects Pvt. Ltd.
Sub Divided on dt. 02.02.2012Sub Divided Plot
GH-01/A (Beta -1)107336A14Nexgen Infracon Private LimitedSub Divided Plot
GH-01/A78718A15IVRCL Infrastructure And Project LimitedGH-0021192172A16Laureate Buildwell Pvt. Ltd.GH-01, 02 &03108764A17Sunworlds Developers Pvt. Ltd.
Sub Divided on dt. 31.03.2010Sub Devided Plot
GH-01/B107720A18Perfect Prop Build (P) Ltd.
Sub Divided on dt. 30.06.2010Sub Devided Plot
GH-03/B771301B+19M/S Supertech LtdGH-01A748057B+20Prateek Infraprojects India Pvt. Ltd.
Sub Divided on dt.Sub Divided Plot
GH-01/A (Beta -2)107426B+21Three C Estates Pvt. Ltd.
(Gulshan Ikebana)Sub Devided Plot
GH-03/A1431438B+22Ajnara India Ltd.,
Divided on Dt. 29.09.2010Sub Devided Plot
GH-01/B741745B+23Indosam Infra Pvt. Ltd.GH-05 (Eco City)75434B24Gardenia India Ltd.GH-09 (Eco City)75546B25Today Homes Noida Pvt. Ltd.GH-011351749B26Sunworld Residency Pvt. Ltd. (Formely known as M/s.)Sub Divided Plot
GH-01/C168972B27Paramount Towers Private LimitedGH-061371521B28Kindle Infraheights Pvt. Ltd.GH-03/B1431614C+29M/S AIMS MAX Gardenia Developers Pvt. LtdEco City752667C+30Three Platinum Softech Pvt. Ltd.
Sub Divided on dt. 31.03.2010Sub Divided Plot
GH-01/C107759C+31AVP Buildtech Pvt. Ltd.
Sub Dived on dt. 30.06.2010Sub Divided Plot
GH-03/C77496C+32Futec Shelters Pvt. Ltd.GH-10 (Eco City)75566C+33PAN Realtors Pvt. LtdGH-01702451C+Showing 1 to 33 of 33 entriesPreviousNext
When we discussed this categorization with existing homebuyers of some of these projects, they showed their displeasure to the audit. As per some of them, if the conditions of the builders listed is as per categorization, why is work at almost standstill in their projects. They hope that authority will direct such builders to immediately infuse money into the projects for brisk completion of the same.
Do you agree with the categorization done as per audit or do you feel its fabricated? Use your discreetionCommentQuote0Flag
- TRR should fall in last bracket (category: C+) based on their schedule and construction quality, but seems they managed to get one up (category: B).CommentQuote0Flag
- Any update, if anyone can share ?CommentQuote0Flag
- I guess they went into deep sleep again, no updates after June'18...CommentQuote0Flag
- No Positive Updates. No work going on, 4 or 6 labors were wandering here and there.CommentQuote0Flag
- Any group where we can join and protest? I am not sure if the builder has already abandoned everything.CommentQuote0Flag
- Their website seems to be abandoned though...CommentQuote0Flag