Collapse

Ridge Residency by Today Homes in Sector 135, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
2120 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Ridge Residency by Today Homes in Sector 135, Noida

Can we also not do something similar and meet the Noida Authority, It is right time when the issue is in limelight

Comment

Originally posted by Shashi Ojha View Post
      Dear Mr. pradeepsangwan;
      Have you sent TRR any letter asking them to deliver you the possession? First do that? To which you will not get a reply for sure. Forget Rs. 5 sqft, if they do not deliver you in time they will have to pay damages * 18% PA because they are charging us late fee * 18 %. You are also entitled for further damages. There are now judgments and these assholes (builders) are aware of the latest legal developments.

I have sent them letters/email, but they have not replied to my emails. I am planning to send a legal notice, which will be followed by a complaint before Consumer Forum.

Kind regards,

Shashi
      why don't you create a group for this legal action. I'm sure many more would be intrested. Anyhow we are not getting our flats, let's take our money back with proper intrest.

Comment

Has anyone posted complaint on abplive.in/meraghar ???

Comment

Guys I'm new can't send PM . Please PM your number we can go legal with this. I have flat in Tower A, which is nowhere near completion not even Structurally.

ARJUNPUNJABI; Please PM your real name. I'm also TCSer.
          Last edited by MANOJa; April 21 2016, 09:34 PM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

min 10 posts for PM.
            which unit OF TS C25,26, 27 / FC 16 / PHASE II/ 85-86 SEC 4 / DEPT/ SR. INITIALS JUST.
            Last edited by ARJUNPUNJABI; April 22 2016, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Never got your full name in PM. ARJUNPUNJABI;
              Was the second part of your message for me?? I could not decifer.
              Last edited by Skittles8; April 22 2016, 12:21 PM. Reason: mentioned user

Comment

U HAVE TO POST MIN 10 POSTS then i will be able to u PM

IInd part is for u? simple ? which unit in TS?

Comment

What's TS ???

I have 22 floor Tower A.

If it's not something you wanna hide from fellow TCSer, Can you PM me your name ???

Comment

Regus set to lease 16,000 sq ft in Assotech Realty's Noida project sec 135 opp RIDGE RESIDENCY
                    Located in Sector 135 on Noida Expressway,
                    1.8-million-sq-ft Assotech Business Cresterra is an integrated business park comprising 75,000 sq ft of retail spaces,
                    around 1.6 million sq ft of office spaces
                    and 150,000 sq of 190-key serviced suites

Sanu Sandilya
                    | ETRealty
                    | 22 April 2016, 5:45 PM IST
                    NewsletterA A

NEW DELHI: Office space provider Regus is set to lease around 16,000 sq ft of space for opening a business centre in a mixed-use project of Assotech Realty in Noida.

"We have signed a term sheet with Regus, but the signing will be done only after completion certificate in another one month," said Salil Kumar, director, Assotech Realty.

Located in Sector 135 on Noida Expressway, 1.8-million-sq-ft Assotech Business Cresterra is an integrated business park comprising 75,000 sq ft of retail spaces, around 1.6 million sq ft of office spaces and 150,000 sq of 190-key serviced suites, which will be managed by Lemon Tree Hotels.

Assotech Realty is in process of completing the first phase of the project with a total salable area of 11 lakh sq ft. The balance will be completed in the second phase.

Property consultant CBRE has been appointed for managing this commercial project. The office spaces are available in both outright sale and leasing models.

Harsh Lambah, country head for Regus India also confirmed the deal. "We are currently in talks with Assotech Realty for their prime property Assotech Business Cresterra in Noida," he said, adding, "However, we will not be to share any more information on this as this is still in discussion."

Regus very recently announced its new 4,000-sq feet drop-in business centre Regus Express at Mumbai's T2, the company's only 6th such centre across the globe at an airport terminal. In the last one year the company has also doubled the number of Regus business centres in India, taking the tally to 90.

"India is an extremely important market. The demand for office spaces has been growing exponentially and with the ecommerce and start-up boom, we believe the potential for growth is tremendous," Lambah said.

This is the third such commercial project for Assotech Realty after Tradex Tower I & II in Sector Alpha I, Greater Noida.

"Commercial has become the prime focus for the company. We decide on projects based on research and results say this is a good time to invest in commercial assets," said Kumar of Assotech Realty.

Comment

I know lot of people who got duped by this builder. People are telling Today's doesn't have permission for Higher floors above 18th

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X