Collapse

Ridge Residency by Today Homes in Sector 135, Noida

Last updated: 1 day ago
2112 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Ridge Residency by Today Homes in Sector 135, Noida

I had booked 1225 sq ft flat in 2013 on down payment basis at a rate of 4000 per sq ft on 7th floor facing park plus additional charges of floor and park facing and covered car charges Rs 3 lakhs and other usual charges in tower A.. The net I will have to pay around Rs 5000sq ft. Roughly the flat will cost me Rs. 60lakhs. I have not taken any loan on the flat. Can anyone advice me what will I get if I dispose off the same in resale.

Comment

• NG1104
      NG1104 commented
      Editing a comment
      not more than your investment

• homefinde
      homefinde commented
      Editing a comment
      Tower A flats are not fetching more then 4200/- all incl price, as these are not delivered and possession not offered.

thanks. I think I will wait till possession. With RERA I may also get 10% interest on my investmentin respect of the delays.

Comment

Have they renamed Tower B to A and vice versa? The pics on their website seem to convey...

Comment

• homefinde
        homefinde commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes you are correct

As per RERA declaration..The completion date for the project has been extended to 2021...Another 4 years....The project started in 2009....That would mean 12 years to complete .....The work pace on-site has reduced drastically...As he bow plans to complete it by 2021....

Comment

is there any provision in RERA by which we can withdraw our allotment and get back our paid money with interest?

Comment

• Dkumar12
          Dkumar12 commented
          Editing a comment
          Getting money back from any developer is not easy...
          It can take quite a long time to get money in account.
          It is better to sell your flat in case you are not willing to continue.

• NG1104
          NG1104 commented
          Editing a comment
          True, no builder will refund on buyer's request. Look at Supertech scetor-93 towers case, builder is forced to pay only when SC ordered.

what is the expected price of 1225 unit in tower j park facing 12 floor....???

Comment

No Buying/Selling Solicitations: IREF is NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.
          Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Tags: None
          Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X