Collapse

Ridge Residency by Today Homes in Sector 135, Noida

Last updated: 6 days ago
2120 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Ridge Residency by Today Homes in Sector 135, Noida

I plan to book a 1648 sq ft apartment with the expectation of rentals 10 per sq ft after 3 years from now . Please advise , is it realistic to expect ?

Comment

About Rental: looks like Rs 10/sq ft (means Rs 9300 for 2 bhk) would be too aggressive, yeah but looking at other IT projects coming near by Rs 8000 can be expected for 2bhk on an average in starting.
      (Assuming no recession in future 3 years )
      Last edited by classic2404; March 20 2015, 03:09 PM. Reason: Redirecting traffic to other website

Comment

Hi,

I had a talk with the todays marketing team and I was told that the digging has started for phase 1 at the site.

Also, the sample flat (for 3BHK + Servant) would be on display starting 2 weeks from now.

Some good progress there.
        Last edited by MANOJa; January 25 2016, 09:04 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Toays, Ridge Residency.

I am also looking to buy, 3 BHK 1390 SQ FT. Would like to go for corporate offer if any body has an idea, pls do let me know.
          Last edited by cavarun; November 22 2014, 01:01 AM. Reason: contact details shared

Comment

Accenture is opening its office at 300 meter distance from the site (validated on wikimapia). Also, heard that TCS is beginning its operation in year 2011 beginning near the site in sector 135. sriram millenium and genesis global school are nearby. Any news on the authority flats rate?

Comment

Add Genpact to the list which has leased 500000 sq ft, the biggest in Unitech Park.

Comment

Project Details

hi All,

I want to book a flat in ridge residency... Can the members share details... boking price/builder/location/future/land dispute(if any) .

Also which broker is the best and does today take payment directly

Comment

Wat is the curent BSP and what percentage of the project is sold?

Hi All
                  Does any one have an info on what is the current BSP for this project. Also how many towers have been launched and how many are remaining I mean wat percentage of the project has been sold.

TIA

Comment

Current rates are 3300 - dealer discount + PLC (except for 4BHK).

Rates are being revised from 5th Sept onward.

4 towers are yet to be launched.

No idea about percentage of project sold. Please get in touch with the sales office for the same.
                    Last edited by MANOJa; December 23 2015, 11:54 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Re:Ridge

How Much is the Broker Discount?

Do they Offer Notes or direct discounts?

What is the pace of construction?
                      Last edited by MANOJa; December 23 2015, 11:54 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X