Hi

I was looking for an apartment in Noida and I came across Today Homes' Ridge Residency in sector 135. I see there has been no mention of this builder or this project in the forum. Does anyone know about this builder and this project? Any input would be appreciated.

The other project that I have shortlisted is Gardenia in sector 46, but I see from the discussion on this forum that there may be some issues with the school along the project site. Otherwise, what is the rate you guys have booked the apartment there for?

Thanks

Moderators Note - Please note that there is another thread running on the same Project . Do have a look http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...html#post85926.
Read more
1826 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Project Details

hi All,

I want to book a flat in ridge residency... Can the members share details... boking price/builder/location/future/land dispute(if any) .

Also which broker is the best and does today take payment directly
    CommentQuote
  • Wat is the curent BSP and what percentage of the project is sold?

Hi All
    Does any one have an info on what is the current BSP for this project. Also how many towers have been launched and how many are remaining I mean wat percentage of the project has been sold.

TIA
    CommentQuote
  • Current rates are 3300 - dealer discount + PLC (except for 4BHK).

Rates are being revised from 5th Sept onward.

4 towers are yet to be launched.

No idea about percentage of project sold. Please get in touch with the sales office for the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Re:Ridge

How Much is the Broker Discount?

Do they Offer Notes or direct discounts?

What is the pace of construction?
    CommentQuote
  • You should be able to get direct discounts. Discounts may vary from 1% to 4% depending on how much the project has sold.
    CommentQuote
  • You will get around 4% of direct discount. Go for this project... there are lots of positives with the best rate around.

Excellent value for money.

Some of the positives:
    - Operational SEZ at walking distance
    - SEZ has companies like - Accenture, Metlife, TCS, Steria, Genpact, IBM daksh. Last two are yet to come but have leased the offices.
    - The only private builder (managed.. with security) society in the sector. Yet not a lonely place as SEZ, HIG, LIG flats in vicinity.
    - Only sector to have market (upcoming) for daily use things. It will be around 100 meters
    - On one side is the Expressway and on the other is 6 lane highway to Kalindi Kunj
    - Schools at walking distance
    - Construction is on. Slower but still going at OK pace.
    - Low density in sector and huge commercial... this will help in good rentals.
    - Location is in middle of expressway; therefore all Commercials on expressway are within 8-9 kms i.e. 10 minute drive. No traffic jams...

My POV. Others may differ.
    CommentQuote
  • So many Possitives and One of the least discussed thread

Originally Posted by vireshsangwan
    You will get around 4% of direct discount. Go for this project... there are lots of positives with the best rate around.

Excellent value for money.

Some of the positives:
    - Operational SEZ at walking distance
    - SEZ has companies like - Accenture, Metlife, TCS, Steria, Genpact, IBM daksh. Last two are yet to come but have leased the offices.
    - The only private builder (managed.. with security) society in the sector. Yet not a lonely place as SEZ, HIG, LIG flats in vicinity.
    - Only sector to have market (upcoming) for daily use things. It will be around 100 meters
    - On one side is the Expressway and on the other is 6 lane highway to Kalindi Kunj
    - Schools at walking distance
    - Construction is on. Slower but still going at OK pace.
    - Low density in sector and huge commercial... this will help in good rentals.
    - Location is in middle of expressway; therefore all Commercials on expressway are within 8-9 kms i.e. 10 minute drive. No traffic jams...

My POV. Others may differ.
    CommentQuote
  • Is this 6 lane highway to Kalindi Kunj operational already ? Also , they claim it's in a developed sector. Are there any close by apartments etc. ...

Finally, are there any neighboring villages ? Thanks for your inputs, much appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • No, this road is under construction.
    There is Sriram school, Authority flats/duplexes in the sector along with SEZ (50% occupied) /ATS office all very near to the project.
    Another commercial is seen coming up in the sector (noit sure of the name though).
    The roads/electricity, water connections are already in place.
    May be thats what they are referring to when they claim this to be a developed sector.
    Assotech is coming up with corporate office and suites right next to the project (under initial stage of consturction).

Originally Posted by suavedude
    Is this 6 lane highway to Kalindi Kunj operational already ? Also , they claim it's in a developed sector. Are there any close by apartments etc. ...

Finally, are there any neighboring villages ? Thanks for your inputs, much appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Sounds a good project at least from point of view of future rentals. Is the road from Expressway to this project in good condition ? Also, if you could update me about the number of floors, flats per floor & lifts per tower it would be great.

Thanks for your detailed reply.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suavedude
    Sounds a good project at least from point of view of future rentals. Is the road from Expressway to this project in good condition ? Also, if you could update me about the number of floors, flats per floor & lifts per tower it would be great.

Thanks for your detailed reply.

I was also considering this builder, but I didn't like the flat layout. Room sizes didn't appeal me very much. You can have a look over details by visiting the website: Welcome to Today Homes
    CommentQuote
  • suavedude, I suggest you drive down to the project to get a better idea regarding road conditions and the secor itself.

# of floors: G+10, G+14, G+16
    Flats per floor: 4/6/3 depending on size of the apartment
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nishant2hit
    No, this road is under construction.
    There is Sriram school, Authority flats/duplexes in the sector along with SEZ (50% occupied) /ATS office all very near to the project.
    Another commercial is seen coming up in the sector (noit sure of the name though).
    The roads/electricity, water connections are already in place.
    May be thats what they are referring to when they claim this to be a developed sector.
    Assotech is coming up with corporate office and suites right next to the project (under initial stage of consturction).

suavedude - The Kalindi Kunj road is under construction and not just the proposed one :)

There are Autority HIG duplex houses nearby. The construction is fully done. Some approvals are pending and the possession is due within 6 months.

There are no neighboring villages.

The Assotech project mentioned by Nishant has corporate suites costing Rs 5000+/sqft. The same area will have shopping malls too.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for detailed information. Yes, i will drive to the site this weekend along with a friend who is interested in booking as well. Overall, project looks less hyped but a good prospect to me. Baaki, will update this thread after sit visit.

I guess you have already booked here? Are you satisfied by their customer response, construction speed and quality etc till now. And, are there any flaws you see in this project, I am asking so many questions because this thread is a bit short on number of posts and so somewhat less information is posted already. Also, one site visit will surely not make me as aware as existing customers must be already.

Regards & Thanks for your posts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suavedude
    Thanks for detailed information. Yes, i will drive to the site this weekend along with a friend who is interested in booking as well. Overall, project looks less hyped but a good prospect to me. Baaki, will update this thread after sit visit.

I guess you have already booked here? Are you satisfied by their customer response, construction speed and quality etc till now. And, are there any flaws you see in this project, I am asking so many questions because this thread is a bit short on number of posts and so somewhat less information is posted already. Also, one site visit will surely not make me as aware as existing customers must be already.

Regards & Thanks for your posts.

I have mentioned earlier that the construction pace is OK OK.

Though I have bought flat for end use only. But it seems that end user might not prefer staying here looking at the SEZ operational so nearby. HIG flats are also duplex and won't cater much of the employees.

Having said that, nobody can deny that this society will demand high rental income and principal appreciation too.
    CommentQuote