Hi

I was looking for an apartment in Noida and I came across Today Homes' Ridge Residency in sector 135. I see there has been no mention of this builder or this project in the forum. Does anyone know about this builder and this project? Any input would be appreciated.

The other project that I have shortlisted is Gardenia in sector 46, but I see from the discussion on this forum that there may be some issues with the school along the project site. Otherwise, what is the rate you guys have booked the apartment there for?

Thanks

Moderators Note - Please note that there is another thread running on the same Project . Do have a look http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...html#post85926.
Read more
1824 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • when is the expected possession?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all,
    Invested in TRR, very happy to see the progress,very heartning. can someone tell wether resale rate is diffrent for difrrent phases.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajasahab
    Dear all,
    Invested in TRR, very happy to see the progress,very heartning. can someone tell wether resale rate is diffrent for difrrent phases.

True, I remember, in Dec 2010 the rate was 2600 and there was discounts!!
    CommentQuote
  • i went there few days ago and the company is offering a rate of Rs 4000. The resale should be below this.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, its the BSP. Resale BSP is lower than 4k.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nishant2hit
    Yes, its the BSP. Resale BSP is lower than 4k.

Checked yesterday,the resale is happening at an average 4100 (all inclusive)-OF course it might be a bit higher or lower depending on the stage of construction,floor and location.
    CommentQuote
  • as pointed earlier - Resale is 4000+++
    CommentQuote
  • Mercer (Mercer India. Consulting. Outsourcing. Investments) has taken 1,20,000 sqft space in Unitech SEZ, Sector 135
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vireshsangwan
    Mercer (Mercer India. Consulting. Outsourcing. Investments) has taken 1,20,000 sqft space in Unitech SEZ, Sector 135

great..good for sector as well as for IT guys..
    CommentQuote
  • 101%
    CommentQuote
  • TH Rates Revised

TH has revised the BSP upwards by 250 ....rest of the charges remain the same ...

Best Regards
    Amit Rajvanshi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit2012
    TH has revised the BSP upwards by 250 ....rest of the charges remain the same ...
    Best Regards
    Amit Rajvanshi

ye builder aaj kal every month rate revising ka ad nikaal deta hai newspapers mein .. badi mehngai hai bhai !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    great..good for sector as well as for IT guys..

dear all,
    good news but
    what could be the next event/ trigger that will increase the price.
    regds
    CommentQuote
  • I expect prices to be stagnant till the time the builder actually looks like delivering a good quality phase I.
    CommentQuote
  • Trr

I think builder has again raised the price today and now bp is 4250. May be resale will be also pick up after few days
    CommentQuote