Ridge Residency by Today Homes in Sector 135, Noida

Last updated: 5 days ago
2120 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Ridge Residency by Today Homes in Sector 135, Noida

Originally posted by dheerajg77 View Post
    I have to make choice between this and 3c gurgaon. Any recommendation. Mine is long term investment
    if its for investment and not for end use .. go for gurgaon boss !!

Comment

What are the prices for 3c Gurgoan and the project is located in which sector ?
      Digvijay

Comment

I have to make choice between this and 3c gurgaon. Any recommendation. Mine is long term investment
        Do you have more details about the 3C Gurgoan project? Has the booking started?

Comment

Hi Dhiraj,

I am also interested in the same building and in favor of group booking. count me in and update of happenings.

regards
          Abhi

Comment

Dear Chandra ji,

I am also interested in the Ridge residency. If more inventory is available , kindly pm me the broker number. Alternatively, as suggested by other members, we can also go for group booking.

regards
            Abhi
            Originally posted by chandra2034 View Post
            A broker offered me today 3300 all inclusive in resale 12th floor 1225 sqft apartment without any nigotation. Almost Rs. 700/sqft premium need to be paid in black.

Till 28th Nov, 1500sqft size was for 2950/sqft BSP-broker discount.

What should be the best price in resale ?
            I may take one 1500 sqft size if get in Rs. 3000 all inclusive on any floor.
            But loading is high and very clever payment plan. Most of money builder is pocketing by 1st floor.

Comment

Originally posted by abhi99 View Post
              Dear Chandra ji,

I am also interested in the Ridge residency. If more inventory is available , kindly pm me the broker number. Alternatively, as suggested by other members, we can also go for group booking.

regards
              Abhi
              I have dropped this idea. I searched on 99acre and called the broker. Don't remember the number but in resale deal is happening at same rate seems like.
              I left it due to very less carpet area and very poor payment plan. Look at payment plan builder will pocket everything by 7th floor.

If have 10-15 lakh cash then wait and watch..couple of big builder are now defalting on loan payment of banks.
              As per RBI policy if some one does not pay 3 installment then it converted in to NPA. To reduce it, banks are restructuring loan of builders and not giving any new loan.

If you are cash rich then can get 2010 rate in 2012 in few projects in resale. But getting fresh booking at old rate is difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by chandra2034 View Post
                If you are cash rich then can get 2010 rate in 2012 in few projects in resale. But getting fresh booking at old rate is difficult.
                are you saying this on the assumption that recession will arrive?

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                  are you saying this on the assumption that recession will arrive?
                  I am saying based on discussion with a stock market expert who told me that lot of real estate firm and constructon related companies could not pay loan on time to bank and bank is restructuring loan means which was suppose to pay in 5 years bank is making it 10 years due to pressure from RBI and government.

Otherwise these companies will go bankrupt. SBI did it with lot of major companies otherwise they would have gone bankrupt.
                  That's the reason SBI stocks came down to 1600 from 3500 in last 7-8 months.

DO NOT KNOW ABOUT RECESSION.

But all indian financial sector is down due to loan restructuring which is not a good sign for banks.

Reality is lot of real estate/construction related company could not even able to pay interest of loan taken from bank and with penalty from bank, only interest of loan is equal to profit of company.

Above is from Stock market listed firm, those who are not listed god knows about them.

If could not understand above then on google search stock prices of India banks and financial services companies for last one year, you will understand why they all are down.

Comment

Originally posted by rakeshmiglani View Post
                    Do you have more details about the 3C Gurgoan project? Has the booking started?
                    Wait till I get back on 3c gurgaon details

Comment

Originally posted by Digvijay View Post
                      What are the prices for 3c Gurgoan and the project is located in which sector ?
                      Sector 89, location is ok-tokay but 3c name is on it so you have to weigh both

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X