Hi

I was looking for an apartment in Noida and I came across Today Homes' Ridge Residency in sector 135. I see there has been no mention of this builder or this project in the forum. Does anyone know about this builder and this project? Any input would be appreciated.

The other project that I have shortlisted is Gardenia in sector 46, but I see from the discussion on this forum that there may be some issues with the school along the project site. Otherwise, what is the rate you guys have booked the apartment there for?

Thanks

Moderators Note - Please note that there is another thread running on the same Project . Do have a look http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...html#post85926.
Read more
1824 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • My POV:
    1. Good location - Authority duplexes and flats on two sides and upcoming NA zonal office thereby ensuring better upkeep of the sector.
    2. Site plan - It is better than many projects in sector 137. Distance between facing flats is around 65 meters. However, Logix county is unbeatable in this regards.
    3. To reach the site, you dont necessarily need to pass through the commercial set up in 135. You can take the first right post electric sub station to bypass the commercials.
    4. Agreed, Flat layout is generally not good.
    5. They have some good as well as poor projects to their name. Previously, they employed small time contractors. This time, the ones employed are working with Logix county and Jaypee WT as well. Though contractor(s) for finishing still not known.

Originally Posted by nikkugautam
    TRR is not goof for end use my POV.

1. Bad location - completley isolated from one side "Yamuna side".

2. Plot in L shape with minimum space left to get a feel of openness. Please go and check yourself.

3. Any residential project surrounded by Commerical projects is not good by any means.

4. Poor flat layout.

5. Builder past construction quality and delivery issues.

This project might be looking good due to price point since it is long left over by all other projects and we all know some intreset will be there as for some price is everthing.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with Nishant:
    Another point to note here is that you have largest commerciasl set up around..just down the road. Once the entire set up is ready, around 10000 professionals would be working there, as somebody menitoned that current strenght of running companies is close to 3500. More and more companies are acquiring space in and around 135.
    CommentQuote
  • I also assume to have high rental values for this society in future due to proximity to many corporate in and around.
    CommentQuote
  • Folks I would appreciate some words from you all about the quality of construction of TRR...I have a flat here in Tower R, but none of my friends are interested in buying one out here because of the quality of construction.

How would you guys want to compare it with say Prateek or 3Cs etc?

Please reply...Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Are you referring to Today's construction quality in its previous projects?

It is true that their recent projects had quality issues for which the builder is doing the patch up work.

But with regards to TRR, Today has done a good job w.r.t quality thus far.

Go see the towers under construction yourself. Contractors that worked for Jaypee Klassic and Logix county are working here. However, there is no contract finalized for finishing as yet.
    CommentQuote
  • no more resale

Originally Posted by nishant2hit
    Are you referring to Today's construction quality in its previous projects?
    It is true that their recent projects had quality issues for which the builder is doing the patch up work.
    But with regards to TRR, Today has done a good job w.r.t quality thus far.
    Go see the towers under construction yourself. Contractors that worked for Jaypee Klassic and Logix county are working here. However, there is no contract finalized for finishing as yet.

dear all ,

no more resale in TRR till dec 12 rather till 01 jan 13. dont know why this dadagiri by these builders. introduced 50 now 50 later scheme also. i think lots of inventory left with builder, today home ab tomarrow milega and tomarrow never comes.
    CommentQuote
  • New rates and schemes from Ridge residency. And we now have clarity on the Phase1 and Phase2 towers.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • anyone aware of the expected delivery of tower-k ? Kindly update
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends,
    I have two imp questions-

1. Is there any Resale Restriction Clause, if one buys in PLP - Possession Linked Plan i.e. 50% now and 50% on Possession???
    I want to know, if the ones buying in PLP would he allowed to resell say after 6 months??? Or is reselling under this plan not allowed? Did someone check this with company office?
    If yes, then will this advantage/freedom of reselling would only be available to the ones who buy in CLP??

2. Has Today really stopped resale for old owners, who bought in CLP. What if an old owner, who bought in CLP is in urgent need of funds and wants to resell his flat. How will Today stop them from reselling in Secondary Market. Is this legal, by not allowing transfer from their office, without any such legal clause in BBA????

Really look forward for everyones feedback on above two queries. Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Why is Tower B not in the list?

Plus, when we say 50% upfront, then does it mean-
    50% BSP and all balance(incl all other charges) at possession
    or does it mean
    50% BSP + 100% All Other Charges Upfront??
    Thanks!!

Originally Posted by vireshsangwan
    New rates and schemes from Ridge residency. And we now have clarity on the Phase1 and Phase2 towers.
    CommentQuote
  • B tower is completely sold out. It's the only tower with 4 bedroom flats (2240 sq ft.)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I am planning to buy a 2BHK, either 1075 or 1225 sqft in TRR on DPP(Down Payment Plan). Is buying on DPP a good option for this society? Pls let me know the pros and cons of DPP with respect to it as I would be taking laon. I plan to keep the flat for long term, 10 yrs may be.

Thanks,
    Akshat
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Mayank and Others,
    Any idea regarding my balance below queries?!!

1. Is there any Resale Restriction Clause, if one buys in PLP - Possession Linked Plan i.e. 50% now and 50% on Possession???
    I want to know, if the ones buying in PLP would he allowed to resell say after 6 months??? Or is reselling under this plan not allowed? Did someone check this with company office?
    If yes, then will this advantage/freedom of reselling would only be available to the ones who buy in CLP??

2. Plus, in PLP, when we say 50% upfront, then does it mean-
    50% BSP and all balance(incl all other charges) at possession
    or does it mean
    50% BSP + 100% All Other Charges Upfront??

3. What amount / percentage of payments have gone to builder till date in CLP??
    Does it makes sense to buy in CLP or PLP in current scenario??
    Whose resale would be better CLP or PLP??
    What are the current resale rates in old CLP??

4. Has Today really stopped resale for old owners, who bought in CLP. What if an old owner, who bought in CLP is in urgent need of funds and wants to resell his flat. How will Today stop them from reselling in Secondary Market. Is this legal, by not allowing transfer from their office, without any such legal clause in BBA????

Thanks!!

Originally Posted by mayanknoida
    B tower is completely sold out. It's the only tower with 4 bedroom flats (2240 sq ft.)
    CommentQuote
  • I only have answer to your fourth point.

Resale for old towers have been stopped for sometime so that the builder can sell the left over flats. This is not ethical but at the same time, it is neither illegal since the BBA doesn't talk about resale at all.

In case of unfortunate circumstances where an owner needs to sell, I think the builder should be cooperative enough. But, this cant be a regular occurrence.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Nishant, thanks as always.

Is it fair that Today is allowing resale in 50% towers and is not allowing it in balance 50% towers? is this the case?
    if so, then how is today office justifying this? any idea?

Plus, can you dig some info regarding my balance 3 queries; or are they not worth enough for old customers to worry?

Thanks, regards!!

Originally Posted by nishant2hit
    I only have answer to your fourth point.
    Resale for old towers have been stopped for sometime so that the builder can sell the left over flats. This is not ethical but at the same time, it is neither illegal since the BBA doesnt talk about resale at all.
    In case of unfortunate circumstances where an owner needs to sell, I think the builder should be cooperative enough. But, this cant be a regular occurence.
    CommentQuote