Hi

I was looking for an apartment in Noida and I came across Today Homes' Ridge Residency in sector 135. I see there has been no mention of this builder or this project in the forum. Does anyone know about this builder and this project? Any input would be appreciated.

The other project that I have shortlisted is Gardenia in sector 46, but I see from the discussion on this forum that there may be some issues with the school along the project site. Otherwise, what is the rate you guys have booked the apartment there for?

Thanks

Moderators Note - Please note that there is another thread running on the same Project . Do have a look http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...html#post85926.
Read more
1826 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • go for it

its a decent deal indeed.. go for it
    by the way .. is resale open? and how much transfer charges you are paying ?

Originally Posted by karthik2012
    hi guys

i am getting tower k 4th (phase 1) floor unit (1225sqft) in resale for 4500 allinclusive. is it a good deal?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karthik2012
    hi guys

i am getting tower k 4th (phase 1) floor unit (1225sqft) in resale for 4500 allinclusive. is it a good deal?

seems on the higher side/

do some more researching .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kubrik
    seems on the higher side/

do some more researching .

in august i was offered 4000 (AI)
    i did not negotiate.. and said no .

i am sure i cud have got the party lower by 100 / 150

so u can imagine 4500 is way too high

ppl who are telling u its good rate have already a unit there & they want the market to inflate so that they can benefit wen they wlll sell .. but i dnt have any unit there hence giving u true advice ..
    CommentQuote
  • the rate for today ridge residency is not more than 4000 psf in resale in any case. beware of such unscrupulous reports
    CommentQuote
  • For resale & considering quality the price is high

On higher side, I would recommend for investing in Jaypee since you would get same resale deal at this price with much better quality & location as an end-user. Jaypee tag itself reminds us of years of delay but i feel kosmos/klassic may get delivered soon.

Originally Posted by karthik2012
    hi guys

CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

I got a call 3 weeks back for a rate of 3500 (all inclusive) + 150 Rs cash payment from one of the larger brokers in Noida. After evaluation said no finally but he guy was persistently following up with me till last week.

So you can guess what the rates actually are.....
    CommentQuote
  • Was told that these are some units that had been underwritten by investors who are wanting to get out of the project.

Allotment letter & BB agreement was to be done directly with the Co.
    CommentQuote
  • thank you for advise. very helpful. i will bargain furher now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AnirudhKap
    Hi Guys,

I got a call 3 weeks back for a rate of 3500 (all inclusive) + 150 Rs cash payment from one of the larger brokers in Noida. After evaluation said no finally but he guy was persistently following up with me till last week.

Only 150 Rs. cash... Isn't that too less of a premium to be paid in color? Which broker was this?
    CommentQuote
  • If I have invested in this project -- 4500 is great deal... grab it.
    If I have not invested in this project -- 3500 is looking too high.

These are just speculations... best rate would be derived in market only; try bargaining.. if there are sellers at that rate, someone would approach.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AnirudhKap
    Hi Guys,

Hello Anirudh, can you PM me the contact details for this "largest broker" in Noida?
    Humebhi bhi kuch paisa kamaane ka mauka do, 4150 per deal hue hai last month, I am sure the rates are not below 4150 for phase 1 towers and I wouldn't be surprised if the rates have crossed another couple of hundred but is not very likely.

@karthik2012, 4500 for K tower for 1225 is high. Only tower B or C on 1st or 2nd floor with Park PLC should be demanding that kind of price. I am sure if you book via original booking route currently, you will still get a 4500 (AI) deal in 3rd phase for 4th floor for 2bhk, so why not enjoy the delayed payments of CLP then:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kubrik
    in august i was offered 4000 (AI)
    i did not negotiate.. and said no .

i am sure i cud have got the party lower by 100 / 150

so u can imagine 4500 is way too high

ppl who are telling u its good rate have already a unit there & they want the market to inflate so that they can benefit wen they wlll sell .. but i dnt have any unit there hence giving u true advice ..

Well Kubrik.....it might be the other way round.....

I can very well say that the people who DO NOT want this project to sell well (as they have invested in neighbourhood projects and would want the investor / end user to buy there) will write statements like yours to push down this project.

I can even say that I was getting a deal of 3100 AI 5 months ago...you do not have to pay for your words here........

Kartik...I would say that do not beleive these people...just go out and investigate for yourself and invest in a project that you beleive in....my take - TRR is a value for money project and is bound to appreciate very well once the construction moves further....it is very much in the business district with Unitech infospace already operational with new towers under construction and thus more offices to come in....go and check the Assotech Business Cresterra site and talk with those people and u will come to know what is coming-up there...Bikanervala has already bought its food court and it will open the same, multiple MNCs also booked space here already...so I beleive that this sector is going to be a hub for commercial activity.
    CommentQuote
  • People here are driven by emotions. Few who use all out of the world statements to malign projects that they have no idea of whatsoever and few who try their best to artificially hike sale price of a project.

Anyways, it is best not to rely on statements on this forum. Better check with multiple brokers and assume actual price to be 100 psf down.
    CommentQuote
  • dear friends,
    i am invested in this project and believe me i have not seen so much activity on this thread for last one year as in last three hours.

see there is a loby of brokers which is denouncing the project because kalra gee did not thesse brokers let in get in ... thus this responce.. so guys go on site check on ground and then buy.. i bet this is the best sector on highway and the best project in noida as of now.... regards dont get fooled please
    CommentQuote
  • How much should be the difference between the resale and original booking? Is the resale open?
    CommentQuote