Ridge Residency by Today Homes in Sector 135, Noida

Last updated: 23 hours ago
2113 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Ridge Residency by Today Homes in Sector 135, Noida

Yamuna Exp . Opens

Opening of Yamuna expressway should be a great positive for the noida- GN expressway region as a whole. The foot falls in the area should go up significantly. This would enhance the pace of development in the area.

The real estate price should also travel north going forward.
    Best Regards
    Amit

Comment

I recently read that cafe coffee day is operational in Assotech Business Cresterra in sector-135....have any of you seen that?

Comment

Originally posted by ashishbis99 View Post
        I recently read that cafe coffee day is operational in Assotech Business Cresterra in sector-135....have any of you seen that?
        Strange....Assotech Business Cresterra in sector-135 is still in exavation stage and Cafe coffee day is operational.... where have they opened it? and how to reach there..via crane? :-)

Comment

Originally posted by KingPing View Post
          Strange....Assotech Business Cresterra in sector-135 is still in exavation stage and Cafe coffee day is operational.... where have they opened it? and how to reach there..via crane? :-)
          Chill Guys

This CCD may have been opened outside the site office or inside...
          Thanks

Comment

Cookie bro, even your guesses are so close. bang on! I saw the CCD last week at ABC's entrance. So, had my children have chocolates there.

Originally posted by cookie View Post
            Chill Guys

This CCD may have been opened outside the site office or inside...

Comment

Tower R

Guys any idea as to when would construction start for Tower R...

Comment

ongoing tiles work in tower B
                Attached Files

Comment

Rates Revising for Ridge

Hi all
                  Yesterday i received a call from a broker informing that (Builder) prices should go up anytime now. Any news on this guys !!!!!!!!!!!

Amit

Comment

Yes, builders would like to encash on the opportunity of NE's resolution hanging in balance. It is bound to continue till NE gets resolved completely.

As for the project itself, there have been some positive indications of late:

-Project pace has improved. Structure is nearing completion for phase 1 projects and internal plaster and brick work are going on simultaneously. Brick work has reached 10th floor. External plaster has also started for a couple of towers. Fire fighting arrangements are in progress.
                    -Concrete boundary wall construction in progress.
                    -Sector has shaped up really well. With ABC coming up with A+ grade commercial cum institutional, Unitech in process of expanding to almost its entire alloted land and almost 90% of the institutional space excavated, looks positive.

However, with Finishing expected to begin soon, it remains to be seen what quality of tiles/glasses/switches/fittings etc. do these use. A good work there would definitely boost the prospects and that is where the real challenge lies!
                    Last edited by MANOJa; January 25 2016, 09:25 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Hi friends,

I am looking for a 2BR + study in Today Homes - Ridge Residency. I don't want to take bank loan so I am looking for a tower which is least constructed for payment flexibility in CLP plan.

Please suggest which all towers are in initial stages and is it possible to get inventory in fresh? What are the current rates and discount that I can expect.

Thanks!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X