Hi

I was looking for an apartment in Noida and I came across Today Homes' Ridge Residency in sector 135. I see there has been no mention of this builder or this project in the forum. Does anyone know about this builder and this project? Any input would be appreciated.

The other project that I have shortlisted is Gardenia in sector 46, but I see from the discussion on this forum that there may be some issues with the school along the project site. Otherwise, what is the rate you guys have booked the apartment there for?

Thanks

Moderators Note - Please note that there is another thread running on the same Project . Do have a look http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...html#post85926.
Read more
1826 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • viresh- the duplexes have already been offered for possession. 3-4 families have already started staying there and rest are acquiring elec. connection before they move in.
    suavedude- regarding customer orientation, I would say they are not as professional as 3c but at the same time are considerate and approachable.
    Construction speed is pretty ordinary.
    One of the contractor is same as what LBC has employed, so you could expect similar quality.
    CommentQuote
  • Good to see they are considerate & approachable unlike for Logix wherein they don't pick up a call normally LOL

This project looks very good from rental point of view and appreciation. Would you recommend a 2 BHK or 3BHK purely from point of view of appreciation or rental value per square feet. I reside in Delhi & won't be shifting to Noida most probably.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mrpranav
    I was also considering this builder, but I didn't like the flat layout. Room sizes didn't appeal me very much. You can have a look over details by visiting the website: Welcome to Today Homes

Thanks for the link Pranav. It's good to interact with company directly rather than go through brokers.
    CommentQuote
  • After looking so positive feedback of this project just looked at their sample flats. Quite disapointing that with 1500 sqft they are giving just two small balcony. Very small utility area, Not happy with their floor plans and hence dropping the idea of looking this project at first itself.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    After looking so positive feedback of this project just looked at their sample flats. Quite disapointing that with 1500 sqft they are giving just two small balcony. Very small utility area, Not happy with their floor plans and hence dropping the idea of looking this project at first itself.

Dude... for that you don't have to look at the sample flat/ visit the area... you could have seen it in the floor plans available everywhere on google. Seems to me a case of SOUR GRAPES.

In case you were serious... its good learning for you to first look at the floor plans and other information on the internet and then take the pain to visit the site physically. Good lesson learnt.
    CommentQuote
  • hmmm...very likely so...if balcony was such an important criteria, the obvious thing is to look at the floor plan first as others mentioned here :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vireshsangwan
    Dude... for that you don't have to look at the sample flat/ visit the area... you could have seen it in the floor plans available everywhere on google. Seems to me a case of SOUR GRAPES.

In case you were serious... its good learning for you to first look at the floor plans and other information on the internet and then take the pain to visit the site physically. Good lesson learnt.

Although I do not agree on SOUR GRAPES, but I fully agree that the person should have spend some time doing home work than to jump and getting disappointments.

Balconies, utility may or may not be important factor for many people. Some people loves 5 balconies in a 3BHK house and some people strongly feels more than 1 balcony is sheer wastage of space and hence money.

It is always good to love your project, but be open to justified criticism as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ondabhai
    Although I do not agree on SOUR GRAPES, but I fully agree that the person should have spend some time doing home work than to jump and getting disappointments.
    Balconies, utility may or may not be important factor for many people. Some people loves 5 balconies in a 3BHK house and some people strongly feels more than 1 balcony is sheer wastage of space and hence money.

It is always good to love your project, but be open to justified criticism as well.

Sorry my fault I later realized I said sample flat but I meant flat layout which I have seen at home itself :) . Also I guess for end user's perpective openess of the house is also one factor. I understand this is not the sole criteria but unless u happy with the flat layout there is no point going ahead isn't ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vireshsangwan

Just to let you know being a regular user of this forum and many other forums, I know the importance of doing research at home and then go for site. ;) and definately being an IT person myself I know many things but still happy to learn from you !!

I really laughing at your saying of SOUR GRAPES :)..
    CommentQuote
    Sorry my fault I later realized I said sample flat but I meant flat layout which I have seen at home itself :) . Also I guess for end user's perpective openess of the house is also one factor. I understand this is not the sole criteria but unless u happy with the flat layout there is no point going ahead isn't ?

Never mind, it is a very interesting learning journey ... you will cherish it later!!

You are buying your own house, for your own stay, from your own pocket ... so you must be convinced, no one else.

However, you will never get one single house, which fits all your requirements and hence you need to priortise your requirements. Some are non-negotiable and some are nice to have.

Until you are fully satisfied with all your non-negotiable requirements, never buy. ..... however, if you find that in 2 years also you could not find any close match, you may need to relook at your non-negotiable lists.

Enjoy your journey and share some with us. :bab (48):
    CommentQuote

Point taken.. so you did not visit the place. I replied based on the fact what you wrote and it seemed baseless. Because there are people who have invested in nearby projects and then just want to prove other projects to be bad.

Sorry in case you feel offended.

I myself am not quite impressed with most of the floor plans. The only one I liked was 2+1 BHK and went for 3 units. Having said that the floor plans are not promising... the location is the killer(my POV). Toppings of local market, adjoining SEZ, only housing society etc etc (already mentioned) make it more attractive.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Guys,

Location will be best in coming years and I have extensivley explored 137 and 135. I like Today Ridge project purley on investment point of view.

But, if you want to live then your personal call. I will definatley not stay over there due to hughuge IT movement and approach roads will be blocked and service lanes in expressway are going to be the biggest headache in future.

Just to tell you more do not expect this project to be completed atleast for next 3 years reason very slow pace plus new towers in the name of Gracio has been launched.

I myself struggling to decide should I take a plunge or not :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Just wanted to know that Noida expressway must have some group housing societies aswell. Anyone explored ? Any say on the same ?
    CommentQuote
  • Any ideas about the current rates and Broker discount?

Any ideas about the current rates and Broker discount?
    CommentQuote
  • great location ..may be livable before wish town.
    CommentQuote