Hi

I was looking for an apartment in Noida and I came across Today Homes' Ridge Residency in sector 135. I see there has been no mention of this builder or this project in the forum. Does anyone know about this builder and this project? Any input would be appreciated.

The other project that I have shortlisted is Gardenia in sector 46, but I see from the discussion on this forum that there may be some issues with the school along the project site. Otherwise, what is the rate you guys have booked the apartment there for?

Thanks

Moderators Note - Please note that there is another thread running on the same Project . Do have a look http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...html#post85926.
Read more
1826 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ashishbis99
    dear softie...yes all points are facts....no question of selling or promoting anything here...it is a trademark of a wise person to consider small small points which at the end make a huge difference before putting-in their hard earned money...I had considered these points before buying in TRR in Nov 2011 when every broker told me that this project is the worst and is never going to finish....I am just highlighting the differences which harsh missed...well if 1-2 km or 3-4 km difference does not matter to you BUT that matters to me and may / may not matter to other people as different people have different preferences....without making a fool of anyone, I would advise all the people exploring noida expressway to make a well informed decision as per their assessment.....I dont think people can afford to be fooled by anyone in such big ticket transactions...so they ought to take into consideration such 'so-called' small small things.

What is the current price? If resale is open, What is the resale price of this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delhiite
    What is the current price? If resale is open, What is the resale price of this project?

Resale is not open.As far as I know,it would re-open in 15 days
    CommentQuote
  • Ridge Residency

Frnds although the project has all the attributes to make it a great investment and a place to live , we must all agree that today's marketing team has failed to sell the project. It is a complete marketing fiasco. You have product which should sell itself and still you still have 400 or so many flats to sell.

I think they should try new things to be more effective. Even the investors will benefit only when the project is marketed well.

BR
    Amit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit2012
    Frnds although the project has all the attributes to make it a great investment and a place to live , we must all agree that today's marketing team has failed to sell the project. It is a complete marketing fiasco. You have product which should sell itself and still you still have 400 or so many flats to sell.

I think they should try new things to be more effective. Even the investors will benefit only when the project is marketed well.

BR
    Amit

Agreed 100%. The project seems good, great pace and one of the best locations but putting money here would grow much slower in comparison to nearby projects only because there is very little that is done to enhance the good image it deserves. A big reason my friend backed off of this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea what s coming up in commercial region of sector 135?

There were rumors that some five star was to be made there, but due to some govt flip-flop it got cancelled.
    CommentQuote
  • Should I buy in fresh or wait for the resale to open? If the project is bankable, anyone who knows which all banks are financing?
    CommentQuote
  • I can answer your question regarding resale and hope other members would have the pointers for banks financing it. No resale currently accepted and would probably be starting month end or early next year.
    CommentQuote
  • what the area and number of units are there in the project? project was launched ~2 years back ,then why they not opened resale ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit Dang
    project was launched ~2 years back ,then why they not opened resale ?

The resale was stopped a couple of months ago to clear off new inventory in ph 3 and few units left from ph 1 and ph 2 (top floors) as per the CRM. They had launched a 50-50 scheme also and since that got over in the first week of this month, we can expect resale to start anytime soon.
    CommentQuote
  • RIDGE RESIDENCY
    By
    TODAY HOMES NOIDA PVT. LTD.

Price List Applicable from 03rd December' 12
    Down Payment Prices For Towers - B,C,D,E,F,I,K,L,M,N & O (Phase I)
    S.no Super Area (sq. Ft.) Basic Price Rs.4300/- per sq. ft. Other Charges* Rs.375/- per sqft Cost with **Covered Parking Accommodation
    1 930 3999000 348750 4647750 2 BHK + 2 Toilets + Balcony
    2 1125 4837500 421875 5559375 2 BHK + Study + 2 Toilets
    3 1075 4622500 403125 5325625 2 BHK + 2 Toilets + Balcony
    4 1225 5267500 459375 6026875 2 BHK + Study + 2 Toilets + Utility

Down Payment Prices For Towers - A,G,H,J, P, Q & R (Phase II)
    S.no Super Area (sq. Ft.) Basic Price Rs.3800/- per sq. ft. Other Charges* Rs.375/- per sqft Cost with **Covered Parking Accommodation
    1 1075 4085000 403125 4788125 2 BHK + 2 Toilets + Balcony
    2 1225 4655000 459375 5414375 2 BHK + Study + 2 Toilets + Utility
    3 1500 5700000 562500 6562500 3 BHK + Store + 2 Toilets
    4 1720 6536000 645000 7481000 3 BHK + Sr.+ 4 Toilets + Utility

Construction Link Payment Prices
    Construction Link Basic Sales Price of (Phase I) Towers - B,C,D,E,F,I,K,L,M,N & O 4825/SQ.FT
    Construction Link Basic Sales Price of (Phase II) Towers - A,G,H,J,P,Q & R 4350/SQ.FT

Other Charges* inclusive of -
    Lease Rent, External Electrification, Fire Fighting Charges, 2 KVA Power Back up, Club Membership & IFMS OF Rs.25/sqft.

**Covered Car Parking Charges Rs. 300,000
    Preferential Location Charges

PARK FACING Rs.150/- per sq. ft.
    Floor Premium
    Ground Floor Rs. 625/- Per sq.ft. Rs. 650/- per sq. ft.
    First Floor Rs. 200/- per sq. ft.
    Second & Third Floor Rs. 175/- per sq. ft.
    Fourth to Sixth Floor Rs. 150/- per sq. ft.
    Seventh to Nineth Floor Rs. 125/- per sq. ft.
    Tenth to Twelveth Floor Rs.100/- per sq.ft.
    Twelveth A to Fifteenth Floor Rs. 75/- per sq. ft.

Note: - 1. 2 KVA Power Backup is mandatory. (Maximum 5KVA)
    2. Cheque should be in favour of "Today Homes Noida Pvt. Ltd."
    3. Service Tax will be payble Extra.
    4. One Car Parking is Mandatary.
    CommentQuote
  • Prices for phase 1 is 4300 + 375 + 3 lakh parking + plcs (downpayment option) , in CLP the BSP is 4825. for detailed rates refer above list
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Our sector would be most beneficial as we already have an IT hub around...
    CommentQuote
  • went to the site today. tremondous progress on all towers , gate is very jazzy in trend.. looking forward for june for possessin, but any news in internal work like tiles and other fixtures
    CommentQuote
  • hi raja, have they completed the gate or still some work left? any pics?
    CommentQuote