Last updated: 2 days ago
2113 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Ridge Residency by Today Homes in Sector 135, Noida

Originally posted by manik_real View Post
    Senior Members please advise.

I am getting a deal in this project for 4200 AI on 7th floor park facing.
    Should I go ahead with this deal?

What kind of appreciation are we looking in this project if I have a horizon of 4-5 years?

Further any comments about the quality of builder? Can I assume a descent construction.

i think this is the existing rate there but check again that this include both plc, some guys trick u later by saying plc is seperate. by nov the phase i structure will be over and by june possession . project doing very well . go for it

Comment

Wait!! Its a dull project. For appreciation go to Jaypee as WT is the place where all happening in Noida is gonna take place from here on....If your horizon is 4-5 years....go to Orchards or even Kriscent Homes...you need to stretch a bit but in the end you will have the last laugh. I am sure it wont let you down my friend.

What kind of appreciation are we looking in this project if I have a horizon of 4-5 years?

Further any comments about the quality of builder? Can I assume a descent construction.

Comment

TRR is dull and WT is happening!Cannot understand the logic when you have WT being under construction for more than 5 years and as you rightly mentioned,would remain under construction for another 5!

Just because a lot of people have invested in JP(including Titlee!) doesn't make it a great project simply because it would take THAT much longer to be liveable and you have another possibility of another huge F1 or Yamuna Expressway project for JP coming along the way which would make them divert manpower again.

I would recommend TRR or Paras anyday over JP.

Originally posted by Titlee View Post
        Wait!! Its a dull project. For appreciation go to Jaypee as WT is the place where all happening in Noida is gonna take place from here on....If your horizon is 4-5 years....go to Orchards or even Kriscent Homes...you need to stretch a bit but in the end you will have the last laugh. I am sure it wont let you down my friend.

Comment

Though not a senior member as per the forum rules! still like to give my opinion. Appreciation in 4-5 years time frame is going to be higher than any other sector including Wish Town and Sector 137. My logic is that there is ready workforce in this sector with a few units in the NA flats already occupied. However, please understand that post 5 years with WT completing projects and metro work getting over in sector 137 may become preferred locations since they would be more "livalbe" sectors with hardly any commercial activity as compared to sector 135.
          Quality of construction is going to be Average as of what I have seen from Gurgaon. I would still rate both WT and Logix higher in construction quality.
          Net-Net, short term (less than 3 years), its certainly TRR but as we go towards 5 years above, WT and sector 137 would be getting along and maybe overtaking the ROI.

Comment

TRR in 135 is not a premium Out of the World project....yes If it was.. logic could suggest to invest in TRR. There are projects within WT where even in shorter span ROI should beat TRR easily. 1 year back we might be agreeable to you but not as of date..

Originally posted by anksankur View Post
            TRR is dull and WT is happening!Cannot understand the logic when you have WT being under construction for more than 5 years and as you rightly mentioned,would remain under construction for another 5!

Just because a lot of people have invested in JP(including Titlee!) doesn't make it a great project simply because it would take THAT much longer to be liveable and you have another possibility of another huge F1 or Yamuna Expressway project for JP coming along the way which would make them divert manpower again.

I would recommend TRR or Paras anyday over JP.

Comment

TRR is not goof for end use my POV.

1. Bad location - completley isolated from one side "Yamuna side".

2. Plot in L shape with minimum space left to get a feel of openness. Please go and check yourself.

3. Any residential project surrounded by Commerical projects is not good by any means.

4. Poor flat layout.

5. Builder past construction quality and delivery issues.

This project might be looking good due to price point since it is long left over by all other projects and we all know some intreset will be there as for some price is everthing.

Comment

OK. Consider this, if TRR is isolated from 1 side. Every other project including 137 is isolated from 2 sides plus there is no village around 135.

Also, with NA flats and existing operational Unitech SEZ plus planned ABC Commercial and NA market this project is going to attract maximum premium.
                Add to this operational Genesis school in vicinity this is best one can ask for.

Being isolated is the biggest plus for TRR.

Mind you the yamuna side is not isolated, there is a planned alternative road to Kalindi'so another advantage.

Agreed, that layout or density may be a problem,but then even 3c doesn't, have the same. This is the story with all the builders.

Comment

I cannot see where I have mentioned "out of the world" or "premium".All I meant is that TRR a value for money project with a decent location and so is worth more than mere promises for god knows how many towers that JP might or might not keep!

And btw I did mention Paras as a good project as well-I am not ONLY singing about TRR!

Originally posted by Titlee View Post
                  TRR in 135 is not a premium Out of the World project....yes If it was.. logic could suggest to invest in TRR. There are projects within WT where even in shorter span ROI should beat TRR easily. 1 year back we might be agreeable to you but not as of date..

Comment

Comparison of TRR with Paras seems logical today. . Leave JP - There is no surety of delivery. . .If I put value for money that TRR is leading in this . . . issues are with every builders but those must be visible and manageable at least.

Comment

Originally posted by dpkmjn2012 View Post
                      Comparison of TRR with Paras seems logical today. . Leave JP - There is no surety of delivery. . .If I put value for money that TRR is leading in this . . . issues are with every builders but those must be visible and manageable at least.
                      I agree with the location and delivery schedules, I think the comparison should be more between TRR and Paras even Logix. BTW, anyone knows on the latest delivery commitment for TRR phase 1 towers.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X